Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I deal with this problem?

Lunar Dance 666

Hey everyone,

I've been having a problem which has prolonged for a long time and I have absolutely no idea how to deal with this properly.

I am not living alone, I've never had so far in my life. I am still quite young.. but the problems is as follows.

Ever since I was a child I've never really had my own space. I was given a bedroom full of bookcases with books that were not my own and they've never left (which was about 20 years ago). If I wanted to have more space or get rid of anything the answer was either 'no' or 'we'll decide what you can keep or throw out' - with the result that a lot of stuff has never even left the house.

Now I am an adult and you'd say that I'd have something to say and that I am capable of deciding that myself. But still the answers are the same as the above. I've been throwing my own stuff out just to have some room to breathe and I don't keep unnecessary things either due to this reason.
I've tried to explain and tell that this isn't right for me to be dealing with but Im even supposed to keep all my stuff in my bedroom even old things from when I was a child that I dont play with or read anymore but that I do want to keep due to sentimental value.

I've been threatened by being kicked out of the house, occasionally, when I wasn't 'obedient' of some sorts. Like it's been said on a whim to me.
I have already done the binding on them for this reason.

But I have no room to breathe.

And nowhere to go. The housing situation in my country is currently very bad. I've been trying to get improvement in the situation but I can't see an end to this misery.

Aside from this, despite the binding I have done on them already, it seems they constantly want to decide what they want me to do and they tell me how to do it exactly like I am a toddler.

And Im like 'No'.

I know that if I walk out now or leave this house, there is no going back. What once would have been my "bedroom" will probably become cluttered with stuff.
I don't think that I even want to keep ties with my family at this point either.

If you've read so far along, thanks, and any suggestions are welcome because I really don't know what to do about this anymore.
I have the feeling to want to bash it into their heads but that'll only bring more problems and fights if I try to tell this to them. And I'll probably lose that fight too, no matter how 'right' I may be.

For you live in a former communist country? Because that's what usually happens in my country as well. Families -especially older members - have no sense of privacy and feel the need to boss you around even when you're old enough to decide things for yourself.

I know how you feel.

Leave as soon as possible. That's one if the best things you can do. You shouldn't leave with a toxic family - fuck them. It's good and, you know, usually a normal thing to love your family. But just because they're your family doesn't mean they can make your life miserable.

You need to stand up for yourself. I know it's hard. It's always hard with this type of people. But you need to start saying now and make them realize you aren't a child anymore. Be a bit selfish.

Do you know why the binding ritual didn't work? I don't know if it's wise, but you could try doing it again.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Damn, this sounds very oddly familiar. It's like your situation is a slightly intensified version of my own, somehow.

Personally I have bound and done controlling spells on these family members to such a degree that they cannot affect me much anymore when it comes to fine details. There are still the occasional privacy breaches with essentially no remorse or sense of why it's wrong, but in the big picture the situation has improved drastically for me. They also tried in the past to force me into certain job decisions based on their own "values", but through magick I turned that situation around and really "broke" their control for the first time.

As much as I'd want to give you advice here, I don't think I'm qualified to do so. I just wanted to share my little story with you because your situation sounded so similar to mine. I hope you will get some great advice from the other members here. Make sure also to talk about your plans with Satan beforehand and look out for any signs. Don't make decisions too hastily. Try to plan things out instead to ensure things go well. Good luck :)

BlueLight said:
For you live in a former communist country? Because that's what usually happens in my country as well. Families -especially older members - have no sense of privacy and feel the need to boss you around even when you're old enough to decide things for yourself.

I know how you feel.

Leave as soon as possible. That's one if the best things you can do. You shouldn't leave with a toxic family - fuck them. It's good and, you know, usually a normal thing to love your family. But just because they're your family doesn't mean they can make your life miserable.

You need to stand up for yourself. I know it's hard. It's always hard with this type of people. But you need to start saying now and make them realize you aren't a child anymore. Be a bit selfish.

Do you know why the binding ritual didn't work? I don't know if it's wise, but you could try doing it again.

Hey, and thanks for your reply.
This country hasn't been communist, but it depends it could be a matter of time before it will be.

You're right about family. People have boundaries and their own characters and likes and dislikes. Not one person is exactly the same like their parents, not even a mix of their characteristics at times either.

I had to redo the binding ritual already because things got out of hand. Now it is not directly a personal bother but the stuff around it.
I don't think that the binding ritual can somehow make someone change their mind and start throwing stuff out of their house that they got through x reason. (which is kinda what I was hoping someone may have suggestions for) - especially if it is not in their character to begin with.

Shael said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Damn, this sounds very oddly familiar. It's like your situation is a slightly intensified version of my own, somehow.

Personally I have bound and done controlling spells on these family members to such a degree that they cannot affect me much anymore when it comes to fine details. There are still the occasional privacy breaches with essentially no remorse or sense of why it's wrong, but in the big picture the situation has improved drastically for me. They also tried in the past to force me into certain job decisions based on their own "values", but through magick I turned that situation around and really "broke" their control for the first time.

As much as I'd want to give you advice here, I don't think I'm qualified to do so. I just wanted to share my little story with you because your situation sounded so similar to mine. I hope you will get some great advice from the other members here. Make sure also to talk about your plans with Satan beforehand and look out for any signs. Don't make decisions too hastily. Try to plan things out instead to ensure things go well. Good luck :)

The thing is, when I am sitting alone in my bedroom I don't often get disturbed. But it is just annoying me very very much that nothing has changed or is going to change if I don't do something about it; which means that I'll have to use magic.

And thanks for your concern Shael.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I don't think that the binding ritual can somehow make someone change their mind and start throwing stuff out of their house that they got through x reason. (which is kinda what I was hoping someone may have suggestions for) - especially if it is not in their character to begin with.
Oh, in this case I might be able to give some advice after all.

If you want to mainly change their mind about one specific thing, then this is possible in most cases. Depending on their natal chart, transits and general mindset, it can range from being extremely easy to rather difficult. Let me say first and foremost that if you are somewhat proficient in astrology, it would highly benefit you to check their natal chart and current transits, and try to find if they have influences there that would support/oppose your endeavor. Mainly transits and current solar return should be your focus I think. If these have influences that bring change in some way, especially in regards to the home, then this would greatly benefit you and you can utilize the specific planets' energies.

Regarding what to use, since I haven't done a specific working like this before, my recommendations to you might not be as "refined" and optimized as they could be, just as a little disclaimer.
Looking into the Runes, I would recommed taking Raidho, Kenaz, Gebo, and Hagl into consideration. Raidho makes the target restless and dissatisfied, Kenaz is used to control emotions of the target (and to keep them unaware), Gebo is to bind the target to an (unwanted) obligation, and Hagl brings sacrifice with no reward. You can combine these in whatever way you think is most applicable. I personally would probably go for a combination of Raidho and Gebo, potentially also adding on Hagl, with an affirmation to make them throw the stuff out. This should lead to them developing a big desire to get rid of the stuff, and feeling restless and/or overall terrible until they do so.

If you go for a working like this, make sure you vibrate the runes into your targets, with proper focus and visualization. Also make sure you properly clean yourself after each time you perform this working. Go for Moon in Pisces, Aries, Capricorn, Scorpio, or even Aquarius. Try to do it while the moon is waning and start it at a Tuesday or Saturday if possible, while they are asleep (this is optional but will add more power).
Planetary hour of Saturn, or Mars if time constraints prevent you from doing it during the hour of Saturn. https://lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp for checking planetary hours. Make sure to enter the location closest to you for accuracy.

I hope this helps you. If anything is unclear, let me know. :)

I think you might actually want to do a working for that. Maybe it will work better than the binding ritual. Something to influence your family to stop hoarding things and declutter. My family isn't that bad - but my grandma used to buy all these things and put them everywhere. I know how it is to not have your own space. Even in your own bloody room.

You should have a serious discussing with your family as well. You're an adult. You should have your own space without having to deal with this type of stuff. They have no right to threaten you with kicking you out. What type of family does that?

I won't tell you to go against your family, but you need to stand your ground. They don't seem to understand that you are your own person and they act like assholes. And an adult! You're not a kid anymore.

With the binding ritual, you might want to make it more specific. Maybe bind them to not be able to kick you out of the house, for example. But I'm pretty sure that a working will be very useful as well.

Do you have a job? If you did I'd suggest buying something like a toyota Prius they are great camping cars last 300k miles as they are hybrids that can idle for 8 hours straight with ac or heat on without using hardly any gas in my country there is a lot of places you can park the car and sleep. Idk if they sell this model of car in your country or what cars are sold outside of my country I'm not familiar with this or your country sorry if what I say doesn't apply. But ideally get a vehicle that's a hybrid that can run idle for a long time. Get something for protection. In my country we can have guns. Get a gym membership take showers at gym, save up money until you can get yourself a house trailer or an rv (if you like to travel) I'd suggest not renting. You pay and pay and never get to own what you pay for.

Or currently stay where your at and save up money until you can bounce into a house/trailer. I'd suggest finding property buying property then you have a place to park your vehicle if it's a camping car or rv until you get money to build a house or out a trailer on it. Also if you get property in a country you can have a place to farm / DIY projects

I'm currently at the stage of having 2 acres with a trailer soon in a year or two I'll be replacing with a house I'll contract to build. The property is 2 acres I plan to grow my own food as well

Are you working? Try to save some money a few months to afford to get a rent in a 1 bedroom flat, it should't be too expensive, this if they don't take your money as well. It's sad indeed, not the fact that they throw stuff in your room, that's nothing as long as they don't disturb you all day, but how they treat you. As said above, you are adult and you can decide for yourself, if you can leave, do it, you don't have to live a toxic life anymore. They can't do nothing at the police because now you are responsible for your actions, not them.

Or even e room rent in another house. In UK plenty of people offer one room to rent in their house to whoever is interested. I don't know about your country.

Shael said:
Oh, in this case I might be able to give some advice after all.

If you want to mainly change their mind about one specific thing, then this is possible in most cases. Depending on their natal chart, transits and general mindset, it can range from being extremely easy to rather difficult. Let me say first and foremost that if you are somewhat proficient in astrology, it would highly benefit you to check their natal chart and current transits, and try to find if they have influences there that would support/oppose your endeavor. Mainly transits and current solar return should be your focus I think. If these have influences that bring change in some way, especially in regards to the home, then this would greatly benefit you and you can utilize the specific planets' energies.

Regarding what to use, since I haven't done a specific working like this before, my recommendations to you might not be as "refined" and optimized as they could be, just as a little disclaimer.
Looking into the Runes, I would recommed taking Raidho, Kenaz, Gebo, and Hagl into consideration. Raidho makes the target restless and dissatisfied, Kenaz is used to control emotions of the target (and to keep them unaware), Gebo is to bind the target to an (unwanted) obligation, and Hagl brings sacrifice with no reward. You can combine these in whatever way you think is most applicable. I personally would probably go for a combination of Raidho and Gebo, potentially also adding on Hagl, with an affirmation to make them throw the stuff out. This should lead to them developing a big desire to get rid of the stuff, and feeling restless and/or overall terrible until they do so.

If you go for a working like this, make sure you vibrate the runes into your targets, with proper focus and visualization. Also make sure you properly clean yourself after each time you perform this working. Go for Moon in Pisces, Aries, Capricorn, Scorpio, or even Aquarius. Try to do it while the moon is waning and start it at a Tuesday or Saturday if possible, while they are asleep (this is optional but will add more power).
Planetary hour of Saturn, or Mars if time constraints prevent you from doing it during the hour of Saturn. https://lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp for checking planetary hours. Make sure to enter the location closest to you for accuracy.

I hope this helps you. If anything is unclear, let me know. :)

Hey Shael,

I do understand that my dad has been frustrated with the situation already, but right now it seems that he is more into escapism, as in, spending more time with his hobby than trying to do something to change the situation.
That aside, there was a day where I could feel his anger and frustration and for a while I didn't sleep well because of it. I even woke up one day thinking he was in the attic because I felt nasty angry energy coming from there, so I didn't even bother getting out of my room, afraid to see someone like that and having to deal with that, so soon after I woke up. Kind of ruins your day you know?
Then it turned out that he wasn't in the attic, but downstairs. It could possibly have been a thoughtform.

That aside, thanks for the suggestions. I'll go take a look at what is possible.

SATchives said:
Do you have a job? If you did I'd suggest buying something like a toyota Prius they are great camping cars last 300k miles as they are hybrids that can idle for 8 hours straight with ac or heat on without using hardly any gas in my country there is a lot of places you can park the car and sleep. Idk if they sell this model of car in your country or what cars are sold outside of my country I'm not familiar with this or your country sorry if what I say doesn't apply. But ideally get a vehicle that's a hybrid that can run idle for a long time. Get something for protection. In my country we can have guns. Get a gym membership take showers at gym, save up money until you can get yourself a house trailer or an rv (if you like to travel) I'd suggest not renting. You pay and pay and never get to own what you pay for.

Or currently stay where your at and save up money until you can bounce into a house/trailer. I'd suggest finding property buying property then you have a place to park your vehicle if it's a camping car or rv until you get money to build a house or out a trailer on it. Also if you get property in a country you can have a place to farm / DIY projects

I'm currently at the stage of having 2 acres with a trailer soon in a year or two I'll be replacing with a house I'll contract to build. The property is 2 acres I plan to grow my own food as well

Cars are taxed quite a bit as well. Plus I'd prefer to have some room to keep my stuff in, i.e. from school (my education), or when I want to craft something.
Im not the type to be a minimalist. And I don't feel right having everything popped into one room to be honest. (I mean kitchen within the bedroom, stuff like that).

You can only get a gun if you have a license and to get a license you'd at least need a clean 'strafblad' which means that there is a paper that lists all the crimes that you've commenced. And if you have some on it it can be disastrous to get a job in some cases.

But I guess that the last alinea is just Europe for you..

oh by the way, gym memberships are quite expensive. You have now some major chain gym (we call it Fitness) called Basic-Fit, but all the other fitness (sportschool is another name for them) places are at 50 euro a month fee or above. Plus they don't even give you access to all time fitness etc.

If you're not earning a lot 50 euro a month is very expensive.

BlueLight said:
I think you might actually want to do a working for that. Maybe it will work better than the binding ritual. Something to influence your family to stop hoarding things and declutter. My family isn't that bad - but my grandma used to buy all these things and put them everywhere. I know how it is to not have your own space. Even in your own bloody room.

You should have a serious discussing with your family as well. You're an adult. You should have your own space without having to deal with this type of stuff. They have no right to threaten you with kicking you out. What type of family does that?

I won't tell you to go against your family, but you need to stand your ground. They don't seem to understand that you are your own person and they act like assholes. And an adult! You're not a kid anymore.

With the binding ritual, you might want to make it more specific. Maybe bind them to not be able to kick you out of the house, for example. But I'm pretty sure that a working will be very useful as well.

Luckily I do have a few understanding family members, but we're just not getting through to the one that is the problem.

Uf the pain of having trinkets all over the place.. and then having to dust them all off too. No thanks.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
SATchives said:

Cars are taxed quite a bit as well. Plus I'd prefer to have some room to keep my stuff in, i.e. from school (my education), or when I want to craft something.
Im not the type to be a minimalist. And I don't feel right having everything popped into one room to be honest. (I mean kitchen within the bedroom, stuff like that).

You can only get a gun if you have a license and to get a license you'd at least need a clean 'strafblad' which means that there is a paper that lists all the crimes that you've commenced. And if you have some on it it can be disastrous to get a job in some cases.

But I guess that the last alinea is just Europe for you..

oh by the way, gym memberships are quite expensive. You have now some major chain gym (we call it Fitness) called Basic-Fit, but all the other fitness (sportschool is another name for them) places are at 50 euro a month fee or above. Plus they don't even give you access to all time fitness etc.

If you're not earning a lot 50 euro a month is very expensive.
Yeah I understand, I'd suggest first off get a job and make a goal of 50 euro a day. And work your way up. I wish you best of luck

The Alchemist7 said:
Are you working? Try to save some money a few months to afford to get a rent in a 1 bedroom flat, it should't be too expensive, this if they don't take your money as well. It's sad indeed, not the fact that they throw stuff in your room, that's nothing as long as they don't disturb you all day, but how they treat you. As said above, you are adult and you can decide for yourself, if you can leave, do it, you don't have to live a toxic life anymore. They can't do nothing at the police because now you are responsible for your actions, not them.

Or even e room rent in another house. In UK plenty of people offer one room to rent in their house to whoever is interested. I don't know about your country.

I was looking for that but I just simply do not want to deal with other people all the time as I am now dealing with my own family.

Aside from that, if you work parttime, you cannot make ends meet, on your own. The rent is that high everywhere.

I do have a job now, yes.

Also, you can 'work yourself up' but if you're starting somewhere new at the bottom of the ladder it does not matter how many studies you've done or what you're worth. They are not going to pay you more than minimum wage. Even if you're above 50 years old.

The throne reading stated that the economy is doing well and a lot of people are working..

Well they are.. but they aren't getting paid for what they're worth.

Parents with such oppressive behaviour and attitude will rarely change their mind so, until you live with them, the problem will persist in different degrees.
If housing cost is too high you can still rent a room or, if you are skilled for similar jobs, you could work in hotels, ships, touristic structures, etc. Where you are granted a room and food. Or work on airplanes, trains, buses, trucks etc. so you are often abroad and you can sleep in hotels. This may be a temporary fix until you find an affordable room or house.
Going out of your house sounds the only reasonable solution to me.

Gerecht Ror said:
Parents with such oppressive behaviour and attitude will rarely change their mind so, until you live with them, the problem will persist in different degrees.
If housing cost is too high you can still rent a room or, if you are skilled for similar jobs, you could work in hotels, ships, touristic structures, etc. Where you are granted a room and food. Or work on airplanes, trains, buses, trucks etc. so you are often abroad and you can sleep in hotels. This may be a temporary fix until you find an affordable room or house.
Going out of your house sounds the only reasonable solution to me.

I know for a fact that I probably can't get a 100% turnaround on this person but 'niet geschoten is altijd mis' - if you don't try you'll never know if you even got it right in the first place.
Even if things do improve, it is worth something. Right now even the communication is kinda strenuous, when it comes to simple things too.

I tried looking up single rooms. Single rooms of 12 square meters, even in the cheapest area is already above 400 eur a month. An apartment of 60 square meters or less is at about 700 no matter what place you pick.
For the information, a full time job lowest income salary would probably earn about 1500 a month or less.
Detract from that also the health insurance, food, travel costs from and to work, car insurance + paying for the gas (if you have a car), insurance for the stuff that you own (that if there is a fire that you'd be able to get some of the furniture and stuff back that you owned), gas and electricity bill.. eh... wifi/internet connection contract, etc.
Point being, you barely would have anything left by the end of the month.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I tried looking up single rooms. Single rooms of 12 square meters, even in the cheapest area is already above 400 eur a month. An apartment of 60 square meters or less is at about 700 no matter what place you pick.
For the information, a full time job lowest income salary would probably earn about 1500 a month or less.

I think you can afford a reasonable living with this income. Of course you will not have much left at the end of the month but with wise money mamagenent, you can save probably. FREEDOM from oppressive family has no price in my opinion, this will affect for the better your Spiritual advancement.
You can then try with the help of Magick to raise your salary or find a better paid job, in a second moment.

Gerecht Ror said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I think you can afford a reasonable living with this income. Of course you will not have much left at the end of the month but with wise money mamagenent, you can save probably. FREEDOM from oppressive family has no price in my opinion, this will affect for the better your Spiritual advancement.
You can then try with the help of Magick to raise your salary or find a better paid job, in a second moment.

Look, I was thinking for a couple of hours of what to reply to you.

And I've decided to say that I think that your initial reply was not taking into consideration the things that I've already said here in this topic.
However, you can't know everything.

Even if I may not be living with this family member anymore and even if I may keep the calls limited, I am not quite sure as to what this person will actually do when I have moved out.
IF this person is still going to be bossy and is going to turn his (and at this moment it is also MY HOME, Ive lived here my entire life so far) house into a giant pile of stuff that he NEVER wants the throw away, by the time he would even attempt or try to do such things he'd probably die from the shock.

So yes, this person is my business. Its not something I can just say k bye I'll take my stuff and Im outta here, sayonara I'll never see you again from this day on.
Plus as long as that I HAVE and MUST stay in this place, I would think that after so many years I'd at least have the right to do it somewhat comfortable?!

As for the other person that is a little less of an issue because this person isn't living in the house that I live in, she thinks that living in a post war like situation is completely fine and surviveable. Just because you experience those things as a child/teen does not mean that that should be the normal standard of living.
I think that they also call living like that, and in the way of not spending a lot and trying to repair things before buying something new 'calvinistic' and they use the word sober to describe it whilst its basicly just telling people to live in a 'comfortable' hut which would only have sleeping place, cooking supplies and some things to wash yourself with.
What I've understood about the post war situation from WW2, that there were not as many jobs and that you worked a ton for little. And that you had to save up for stuff. Which is normal. No one nowadays can get everything he wants in the same month he earns his/her money. But the prices are very high and what you've got left is quite low, probably compared to pocket change as to what it was back then.

A few years ago I was desperate for stuff and I'd have even took the rotten jobs that would just be sheer abuse even by parliamental standards.
Why is the mindset like this? Unknowing about the current financial situation. Which comes from no one ever teaching you practical hands on things regarding how the world works in this system.
Since then I've come to realize that living standards may have 'improved' in the way that to have a shower inside a house with warm water is normal compared to what it was after ww2, when you had something like a tub in which you poured a layer of cold water and filled the rest up with hot water that you warmed on the stove or a woodfire or something like that.
But since then tech has evolved. And to denounce tech and saying to wash yourself in a tub like that would be like going back to the stone age basicly.

And there I ranted. Pff. I had not intended to do that.

By the way, I do work parttime now, with a reason. I am constantly busy with other kinds of stuff that require my attention and that have caused me to sleep little for quite some days in a row.
One can only work fulltime if they either have someone at home to do all the cooking and the cleaning, so that they themselves have time to fix things or do stuff on the side outside of work, or you'll have to be super organized, and barely have anything that you want to do in your free time.

IF you cannot get either of those done, and you're not having any time to relax outside of sleeping you're racing towards a burn-out.
Many people of about 40 years of age are learning now 'hey I can't do this and this and this on one single day like they ask and wish me to do and like I thought I could. I feel like I constantly standing on my toes and running on my last legs' - and honestly, I blame the people around you and the school system for this.
The people around you for pushing and saying things like 'oh do this and that' which is easier said than done and expect you to do that that same day every day from too young an age to understand that it is too much, and that proper rest and relaxation is actually necessary, and then there is the education system which, what they told me was to make a planning for your homework like this:
K so first you decide what homework you're going to do first, you pin a time for it to finish it in like 30 min, and then you point the second one right after or you give yourself 5 min in between and then go do the second task in the required time, after that you're allowed a 15 min break.
K first of, I never could anything done in the alloted time, or examples they gave. I always took longer, sometimes even more than twice as long.

But what I mean to show by that planner is that they want you to roughly allocate all your time by the minute of your day.
Which sounds great and all, but it is very easy to overtax yourself when you're doing that too.
People think its fine to be busy all the time nowadays. Running all over the place all the time. So when is there actual some time to spend with yourself, to relax, and destress? Because a 5 minute shower is not exactly what I call 'spending time with yourself'.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Hey everyone,

I've been having a problem which has prolonged for a long time and I have absolutely no idea how to deal with this properly.

I am not living alone, I've never had so far in my life. I am still quite young.. but the problems is as follows.

Ever since I was a child I've never really had my own space. I was given a bedroom full of bookcases with books that were not my own and they've never left (which was about 20 years ago). If I wanted to have more space or get rid of anything the answer was either 'no' or 'we'll decide what you can keep or throw out' - with the result that a lot of stuff has never even left the house.

Now I am an adult and you'd say that I'd have something to say and that I am capable of deciding that myself. But still the answers are the same as the above. I've been throwing my own stuff out just to have some room to breathe and I don't keep unnecessary things either due to this reason.
I've tried to explain and tell that this isn't right for me to be dealing with but Im even supposed to keep all my stuff in my bedroom even old things from when I was a child that I dont play with or read anymore but that I do want to keep due to sentimental value.

I've been threatened by being kicked out of the house, occasionally, when I wasn't 'obedient' of some sorts. Like it's been said on a whim to me.
I have already done the binding on them for this reason.

But I have no room to breathe.

And nowhere to go. The housing situation in my country is currently very bad. I've been trying to get improvement in the situation but I can't see an end to this misery.

Aside from this, despite the binding I have done on them already, it seems they constantly want to decide what they want me to do and they tell me how to do it exactly like I am a toddler.

And Im like 'No'.

I know that if I walk out now or leave this house, there is no going back. What once would have been my "bedroom" will probably become cluttered with stuff.
I don't think that I even want to keep ties with my family at this point either.

If you've read so far along, thanks, and any suggestions are welcome because I really don't know what to do about this anymore.
I have the feeling to want to bash it into their heads but that'll only bring more problems and fights if I try to tell this to them. And I'll probably lose that fight too, no matter how 'right' I may be.

I've done a binding ritual on my parents some time ago to change certain things, it worked but unless you program your parents minds directly, this can take a lot of time.

The reason why it takes long is because change on it's own doesn't just happen like that, it may in fact change you as a person, perhaps it makes you more aggressive to confront your parents in a more demanding way, perhaps it even pushes you to the edge by making the problem worse or putting an emphasis on it, if only to get you to confront your parents about in a more aggressive way that would get results, they're a lot of things that can happen for the desired results.

Either way, don't worry to much on this problem, you may not have to bind your parents to produce results, as I've found that directing energy to the problem directly produces the best results, as energy takes the path of least resistance.
So perhaps the path of changing your parents is not the easiest, as changing a person will trigger all sorts of events and may even change you in the process.

As an SS the problems that others face is quite trivial in comparison, like the housing situation you mentioned, you shouldn't act like it's a problem, if you direct energy into getting a better place to stay, perhaps some people die and make space for you, perhaps some people move out of the country and availability is made for you, many possibilities.

Based on what you said in your OP, you seem to be proactive on the problem already, so all there is to do, is to be patient.
But like i said at the start, programming their minds i.e hypnosis is the best and fastest way to change a person rather than having the environment/nature change the person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back