Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help with a girl I just meet

ghost kid

I just meet a jehovah's witness girl that I like.And want to use my astral travel ability to show her god is just a liar.How do I do this?

Focus on her when you do the Final RTR. So it removes all the curses and enemy stuff off of her so she won't be a jehova witness anymore. Maybe tell Satan you want to free her and bring her to the truth. That is what Satan wants for everyone to know the truth, so maybe he can help.

Batman lover said:
I just meet a jehovah's witness girl that I like.And want to use my astral travel ability to show her god is just a liar.How do I do this?

Nothing specific to suggest except wishing you good luck with that. Some people are just lost cause, and not worth the time and energy.

You probably would be better off being with sometime who is actually likely to listen to reality.

Batman lover said:
Those people are VERY radical. So probably it will be very difficult for her to accept the truth. Anyway you can always try and show her how false that religion is.

Get her to visit the exposing Christianity website, although there's a good chance that she'd have a bad reaction to it like all xtians at first you'd might want to leave a sticker somewhere for her to find it. Otherwise the Rtr method that was said.

Make sure your safety is a priority, whatever you do. Even Xians who seem outwardly "reasonable" can have insane reactions to sites like the JoS. I would strongly suggest you don't let her find out you're a Satanist. As long as you're safe, you're able to continue fighting the enemy, which is extremely important.

Jw's are pretty deep in the Bullshit are you for sure in this. With that said yes doing the RTR focusing on someone works as well as doing it near them. This is how I got my friend who I talked about to open up to being interested in Satanism it's going good but we are taking our time on things. Anyways you have to be sure when it comes to her that you think she is able to see the truth and won't react badly next get to know her awhile before you say anything use your intuition that is important. If you get a bad feeling never bring it up. You can also use Ansuz 88 times each day on her awhile and at least free her from xtianity or make her doubt but don't bring up Satanism until you are sure it's ok and actually know her. Talk to the wrong person on this and you are in Serious trouble including it possibly being life threatening I hope you know that. Follow what I said and wait awhile before saying anything to anyone you know and you won't likely have problems. I have not yet. I just never say anything to anyone until I know them and am sure it won't cause problems.

Oh and when I say do the RTR in their presence I mean if they are sleeping near you or if they are ok with Meditation just say your doing yoga mantras and stuff. Not just straight up start it near them lol the person I am talking about didn't really care or be bothered by any meditation I don't know about most people. Just use your Intuition and don't do something dumb. I know we all want friends or partners in this but you got to try and find the right person and be careful. If needed ask the God's to lead you to an SS or someone you can for sure talk about this with that is open good luck

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back