Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I did it!

StyleCoin said:
Batman lover said:
I finally went out of body!All I did was use intent and got out! :D
congratulations, how was your experience?

It was great!I feel asleep focusing on my intent to leave my body.And right when I went to sleep I was floating near the ceiling! :D

That's awesome im excited nice progression It was a big step when I made my first oob experience

SATchives said:
That's awesome im excited nice progression It was a big step when I made my first oob experience

First time I ever did OBE (Astral Projection) I had to get my eyelids to stop rapidly twitching, but got it on like....the 10th try.

ShadowTheRaven said:
SATchives said:

First time I ever did OBE (Astral Projection) I had to get my eyelids to stop rapidly twitching, but got it on like....the 10th try.

On Sept. 20th, I posted some things on astral projection and dreaming.

It's strange that you state this because it happens to me. Are you sure your not dreaming and not astral projecting inside your dreams?

Is it a FULL, REAL projection i.e. entering an altered state then coming out unto either the astral(dream-like) realm or the etheric plane(closest buffer of real world and astral world)?

Reason I ask is because in the dreams that I become lucid or become aware of that I'm not lucid but conscious of it to remember my eyelids are one of the few major problems occurring, best description I can give is I'm falling asleep inside my dream. So basically I'm sleeping and asleep while sleeping and falling asleep inside the dream.

Are you sure this isn't some dream projection simulation of an astral effect?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back