Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Machines

Larissa666

What is the meaning of seeing mechanical parts and machines during deep meditation, when you start receiving visual input?

These machines are so complex and advanced. There are gears, hydraulics, levers, conveyor belts...so many forms and the way they move and interlock is just seemingly impossible. Usually, these machine halls/fields extend forever.

Come on, I am probably not the only one who sees those...

Larissa666 said:
What is the meaning of seeing mechanical parts and machines during deep meditation, when you start receiving visual input?

These machines are so complex and advanced. There are gears, hydraulics, levers, conveyor belts...so many forms and the way they move and interlock is just seemingly impossible. Usually, these machine halls/fields extend forever.

Come on, I am probably not the only one who sees those...
Maybe you have some kind of inner talent for machinery and inventions? Just a thought haha.

Personally I never saw visions like this from what I can remember.

Wow, this is very interesting to me. I wonder what that could be. i wish i could see something like that, that sounds very satisfyingly, beautiful.

Larissa666 said:
Nvm, forget it. Thanks anyway.

I think you are seeing is an attempt of your mind to translate to you some things such as the infinite complexitude and logic of the world.

Also, I have read before of a certain astral level, where endless machines exist. However the reasons for seeing such I believe are psychological. I have heard of this before.

Interesting, I used to see things similar to what you describe, often I would see them behind certain people like in their aura or through my peripherals..it would remind me of like an anime mecha artwork or something and were kinda blue-ish metallic in color.. I dont really get those visions anymore it was more when I was younger, but I always thought it was some type of logical phenomena as well..

You should check out the art of H.R. Giger, some of his art might be a bit graphic, but for me, what I saw was similar, especially on the backgrounds of what he paints..

To extend what HPHC said - the complex machinations/devices of life and reality in a symbolic way, the intricacies of how energies, forms, ways, patterns, geometrics, numbers, interactions, easy/intermediate/expert tiers and difficulties of things, etc., etc., etc. all fit together. With throwing a spanner into the works, things messing up; or adding a new component, causing something else to be created. Getting onto and into the abilities (as being able to see more than just what the Biological eye can see; therefore, understanding more than what can be perceived) of being able to control form and factor from a current low-level ability, and increasing, extending infinitely into eternity...

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is what it means
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9qEsTCTuajE

that head chopped off look like it could be a grey

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back