Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beginner meditations youtube channel

hailsatan6664

I have not been able to find my favourite youtube channel . I was wondering if anybody had links to it. Or know if it was taken down. Called beginner meditations ..believe his name is spelt aldrick Strictland Forgive me if misspelled. Some of my favourite videos was his personal monologue to warriors of Satan and also a clip he had of a speech Hitler made that brought me to tears. If anybody has access to the videos or if Aldrick himself has some of the videos backed up and is kind enough to share them. I would be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance and Hail Satan

hailsatan6664 said:
I have not been able to find my favourite youtube channel . I was wondering if anybody had links to it. Or know if it was taken down. Called beginner meditations ..believe his name is spelt aldrick Strictland Forgive me if misspelled. Some of my favourite videos was his personal monologue to warriors of Satan and also a clip he had of a speech Hitler made that brought me to tears. If anybody has access to the videos or if Aldrick himself has some of the videos backed up and is kind enough to share them. I would be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance and Hail Satan

Aww. You really liked my channel?

I need to redo everything. I was thinking to Delete alot of outdated videos and remake others. Thats why I made a new Satanama vid. When it got Deleted, I was like well thats one way to start a new lol.

I need to get set up and do this for peoples. Ehhh. Trying.

Aldrick Strickland said:
hailsatan6664 said:

I need to redo everything. I was thinking to Delete alot of outdated videos and remake others. Thats why I made a new Satanama vid. When it got Deleted, I was like well thats one way to start a new lol.

I liked your channel too. :D

I remember there were some videos on how to pronounce the squares. Since I could never pronounce them right, your videos were really helpful.

Ara666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
hailsatan6664 said:

I remember there were some videos on how to pronounce the squares. Since I could never pronounce them right, your videos were really helpful.

Oh. ^ ^

I should do like a post where people tell me what they want. But first I need to figure out how to get set up again. I bought the laptop in 2017 but it runs sooo slow.

I tried downloading Atube to download youtube videos like I use too and it gave me a bunch of viruses and didnt work.

Aldrick Beltane Ritual about to me lighten the thing on fire and dancing around it.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Ara666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Oh. ^ ^

I should do like a post where people tell me what they want. But first I need to figure out how to get set up again. I bought the laptop in 2017 but it runs sooo slow.

I tried downloading Atube to download youtube videos like I use too and it gave me a bunch of viruses and didnt work.

Aldrick Beltane Ritual about to me lighten the thing on fire and dancing around it.
Ahh please continue to make videos. My advice is to never download any software to download YouTube videos. You can use Newpipe for Android which is a free and open source app that can download up to 4k, and usually any website can download for free too. Just never download any software for pc, I find them bullshit but haven't looked into legit programs but Newpipe is great. Anyways you're one of the few YouTube JoS channels and we need some channels up ant running so we have a presence on there too. Here's hoping you continue to make videos.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Try https://sconverter.com/ or https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/.
Those should work. :)

Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Try https://sconverter.com/ or https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/.
Those should work. :)
I've been using online video converter, y2mate.com works well too. Always use an adblocker though

I miss your videos truely :D
Please be sure to update us here
When you get everything back up and running

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back