Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Old relationship!

SeerOfSS

Okay..
Without going through details or what not.

I have an old relationship that ended bad after almost 10 years of being together.

I'm still effect by her or some of her choices.
I still have to see her because we had a child together.
After some time I relax and forget alot.. or I calm down where I'm not bothered really, but when something happens or see her some times, some old stuff comes back and then some times my dreams comes up and she is in it for what ever reason.

Yesterday I found out something, and it hurt my emotions.
I want to explode, scream, and disappear and not deal with it anymore, but I can't.

I was doing void for a little that helped while back helped but I stopped do to other things of my unstable feelings.

Biggest thing is, it's been just about 2 years or so seen all happened.

I want to try the releasing of the soul, however I don't even think I can for feels like there's something else connecting still.
Especially her, sense I feel like she's pushing to stay connected..( of course this part my be my own fault, or not my understanding)

So... Any??
Feel like breaking... And really just throw my self out the window on this....

You might want to detach from her. There is a meditation to detach from unwanted entities on the meditations page.

SeerOfSS said:
That sucks. I'm sorry to hear you're in a shitty situation like this.

If there is nothing you can do to change the immediate situation, you should focus heavily on working to detach yourself from it. Try invoking a bit of the air element (start low and build up depending on how much you require), and keep doing Void Meditation every day. You can start a working to sever any links you still have with that woman. Check this page: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

If you have the time, you should also try spamming the material Jupiter square, with an affirmation that works on changing your situation for the better. Jupiter is where we luck out and get lucky breaks from stupid shit like this. You need as much of these energies as you can get.

Make sure however that you do not do too many workings at once. Don't dilute your energies. The Jupiter square, alongside with the Detaching, RTR and AoP should ideally be the only workings that you do, and receive your full focus. In the end it's up to you to judge how much you can handle ofc, this was just a small reminder.

Good luck. :)

If you haven't already, binding her should help you out in the way of her stopping from appearing into your life.
Then just follow the instructions on detaching.
I think doing a binding on such people may make detaching from them easier too.

If needed do a revenge working.

Thank you all for replying, I'm thinking the detach is more up my line..
That may help me focus on stuff that needs fixing.

Here's another question then, I'm sure void can help.
The thoughts that she appears to.. my own or away for enemy to effect me?

Such chaos is involved around me at moment of this trivial problem.

Thank you.

Oh..
The detach said to start 3 days after the the full moon to new moon.. am I understanding that right or reading to deep?

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back