Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Slavic Gods and Satan

Sarmatian

Hello! I'm new to the forum and to Satanism in fact.

What I read on Joy of Satan shook me to the core as I come from a deeply Christian and religious family (which shouldn't be a surprise since Poland is a bastion of Catholicism). I was willing to die for Christ and I thought Christianity was the solution to all the problems Europe is struggling with. It looks like I was gravely mistaken ..

I was reading a lot of stuff about Satanism, Christianity and European native beliefs. As I'm a Slav I was mostly interested in Slavic Native Faith. I was wondering. Is there is any connection between Slavic Gods/Demons and Satanism? There are many folk tales about Demons. An interesting fact is that in Slavic demonology Demons are not bad. Of course they can be if you mistreat them, but they will guide you if you show them respect. This is in line with what I read here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html.

I have a question. Who is Satan depicted as in Hinduism? I'm aware of Hindu faith being a syncretysm of Vedic religion and local Indian beliefts. I am just wondering is Shiva

Greetings and Welcome.

Well, the Demons were in reality...NEVER bad. The reality is that we have been lied severely. Ancient Greek Mythology talks of Demons as positive benefic forces, and Demon means God essentially, or has other meanings such as Fate, Personal Soul of an Individual, and lastly, the Demons as beings in themselves. Daemon in Ancient Greek language solely means God, ie, The Demons = The Gods.

We look on the matter not solely as a region specific matter, as it's well known, the European and Indo-European Mythology is overlapping and is all the same, all the way from India to Ancient Greece, to Germanic, to Slavic and so forth. It is a repeating story that has the same roots, and the reasons of this are the fact that all our people have a common racial and blood inheritance.

We have found after years of intense and indepth research that Xianity is merely a psyop from the jews, known by history of course to be a reaction to the Roman Rule over Judea at the time. Then the jews invented a lie in order to usurp and replace the Roman religion and destroy Pagan Rome. Unfortunately for us, they succeeded with this, and the world ended up enslaved, and all Pagans got slain in Europe progressively over the passing centuries, and the information about our faiths was removed to almost a complete extent.

Yes, Satan is Shiva. You need to read as much as you can on this forum and on the following Websites:

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.satanslibrary.org - A lot of information is here. Then, on this forum, http://www.ancient-forums.com under the "Topics By the Ministry" tab you will find endless material, backed up with sources and so forth.

As a portal for all websites in general, visit here:

http://www.SatanIsGod.org

Sarmatian said:
Hello! I'm new to the forum and to Satanism in fact.

What I read on Joy of Satan shook me to the core as I come from a deeply Christian and religious family (which shouldn't be a surprise since Poland is a bastion of Catholicism). I was willing to die for Christ and I thought Christianity was the solution to all the problems Europe is struggling with. It looks like I was gravely mistaken ..

I was reading a lot of stuff about Satanism, Christianity and European native beliefs. As I'm a Slav I was mostly interested in Slavic Native Faith. I was wondering. Is there is any connection between Slavic Gods/Demons and Satanism? There are many folk tales about Demons. An interesting fact is that in Slavic demonology Demons are not bad. Of course they can be if you mistreat them, but they will guide you if you show them respect. This is in line with what I read here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html.

I have a question. Who is Satan depicted as in Hinduism? I'm aware of Hindu faith being a syncretysm of Vedic religion and local Indian beliefts. I am just wondering is Shiva

Hello brother. First of all, I'm behind what HPHC has stated, and I want to answer a few of your questions. First of all, the country I live in is very much based on the Slavic beliefs, and in the last couple of months, we have been working on a project that will definitely answer a couple of questions concerning all the Slavs as well.

But to answer your questions about Satanism and the Slavic Pantheon, yes, all Gods in this pantheon are Demons, our Original and True Gods. Some of them however are just allegories for Gods or spirituality that was behind story. For example, Goddesses Lada is Ishtar, while Lilith is Goddess Mokoš.

Lada being Ishtar is confirmed by Gods, and can be seen in Slavic mythology as Goddess of spring (connect this with corruption of Ester which is original holiday of Goddess Astarthe).

Goddess Mokoš is Lilith, and is also represented even in Slavic Pantheon as Goddess who provides protection and rights for women (Kali in Hindu mythology). Her roles in Slavic mythology are highly spiritual and has nothing to do with real events, as well as all other myths left from gods as guidelines for those who are open enough to see them.

Also to answer the "..some of them however are just allegories for Gods or spirituality that was behind story.." let's take example of Triglav, who is god with three-heads,("Tri" means number three and "glav" means head) and is Slavic version of God Brahma in Hinduism. It is believed that God Triglav, observes three worlds, which are Prav, Yav and Nav.

These terms played a higher role in spiritualism, but primarily represented the material and spiritual worlds associated with vibration. Prav, Yav, and Nav literally means, "right, actuality, and probability," and are linked together to the three worlds they have signified. At the first level, it represented the astral (right) and material (actuality) worlds associated with vibration (possible, where this word indicates the possibility of what the vibration can cause). On another level, these terms designated Earth, Heaven, and Underworld as the three worlds that are in reality allegories of chakras. The Underworld is the Base Chakra, Heaven is the Crown and Earth is the Middle / Heart Chakra that connects them all together.

This is just example of how things are in every Pantheon, which is knowledge of our Satanic brothers and sisters, knowledge left by Gods. So welcome brother, it's time to get back what is ours!
www.satanisgod.org

Sarmacki bracie, witaj. Cieszę się bardzo, że więcej Polacy walczą dla Szatana.

My broken Polish aside, your post parallels many of my own thoughts and questions. It is an eventual goal of mine to really delve into Slavic folklore, and with research and guidance, piece together what information has been lost and illustrate to Slavic Pagans - and just Slavs in general - how our native faith is indeed another face of the original, true religion. Part of this requires linking Slavic beliefs and myths to their spiritual origins, and it sounds like you're already starting to do this with your reading about spirits and "demons" and the like (I imagine you're familiar with leshy, my personal favorite.).

Satan is indeed Shiva, as HP HC stated. I think you'll likely make the connection that He is the Slavic God Veles/Weles/Volos as well. His association with warm, damp places, magic, mischief, animals like the snake and dragon, and the fact that His warm domain is located at the bottom of the World Tree, representative of the Base Chakra which Satan rules, all support this in my view. As for the other deities, I am less certain, but I imagine as a native Pole you'll have access to information that'll prove instrumental in helping you connect the dots between Szataństwo Duchowe i Rodzimowierstwo.

I just wanted to let u know that when I tried to access yahoo archives from satanisgod.org it said the account was suspended.

Apologies if this was already a known issue

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Well, the Demons were in reality...NEVER bad. The reality is that we have been lied severely. Ancient Greek Mythology talks of Demons as positive benefic forces, and Demon means God essentially, or has other meanings such as Fate, Personal Soul of an Individual, and lastly, the Demons as beings in themselves. Daemon in Ancient Greek language solely means God, ie, The Demons = The Gods.
The etymology of the word shows how it started to have negative meanings once with the expansion of xianity.

The malignant sense is because the Greek word was used (with daimonion) in Christian Greek translations and the Vulgate for "god of the heathen, heathen idol" and also for "unclean spirit." Jewish authors earlier had employed the Greek word in this sense, using it to render shedim "lords, idols" in the Septuagint, and Matthew viii.31 has daimones, translated as deofol in Old English, feend or deuil in Middle English.
https://www.etymonline.com/word/demon

And again obviously jews were behind that as well.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:

My broken Polish aside, your post parallels many of my own thoughts and questions. It is an eventual goal of mine to really delve into Slavic folklore, and with research and guidance, piece together what information has been lost and illustrate to Slavic Pagans - and just Slavs in general - how our native faith is indeed another face of the original, true religion. Part of this requires linking Slavic beliefs and myths to their spiritual origins, and it sounds like you're already starting to do this with your reading about spirits and "demons" and the like (I imagine you're familiar with leshy, my personal favorite.).

Satan is indeed Shiva, as HP HC stated. I think you'll likely make the connection that He is the Slavic God Veles/Weles/Volos as well. His association with warm, damp places, magic, mischief, animals like the snake and dragon, and the fact that His warm domain is located at the bottom of the World Tree, representative of the Base Chakra which Satan rules, all support this in my view. As for the other deities, I am less certain, but I imagine as a native Pole you'll have access to information that'll prove instrumental in helping you connect the dots between Szataństwo Duchowe i Rodzimowierstwo.

Satan is also God Perun. Although there are many unrelated things (due to the systematic destruction of knowledge) Perun may be equated with the Greek God Zeus (God Mammon), but can also be seen as God Satan in most of the time. This is same with other mythologies where Gods represents something else, like in case with myth of Prometheus and Zeus, where Satan is clearly Prometheus and Zeus represents enemy Nordics.

Perun is also a Slavic name for Prana, and is God of lightning. Perun is described as riding in a chariot harnessed by a goat, and is God husband of Goddess Mokoš (Mother Lilith).

As for the duel between Perun and Vales, this can be seen on a spiritual basis, and I suppose this has to do with a higher spiritual message, and one can see a similar story in Hindu mythologies between Shiva and Jalandhar.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Rewera
Powstanie Pogańskie
Thank you very much for all this info, I have a lot of catching up to do :shock: :geek:

Rewera said:

Satan is also God Perun. Although there are many unrelated things (due to the systematic destruction of knowledge) Perun may be equated with the Greek God Zeus (God Mammon), but can also be seen as God Satan in most of the time. This is same with other mythologies where Gods represents something else, like in case with myth of Prometheus and Zeus, where Satan is clearly Prometheus and Zeus represents enemy Nordics.

Perun is also a Slavic name for Prana, and is God of lightning. Perun is described as riding in a chariot harnessed by a goat, and is God husband of Goddess Mokoš (Mother Lilith).

As for the duel between Perun and Vales, this can be seen on a spiritual basis, and I suppose this has to do with a higher spiritual message, and one can see a similar story in Hindu mythologies between Shiva and Jalandhar.

This is very useful information in addition to your original post, thank you for sharing. The vibe that I often got was Perun might have a connection to Odin and Enlil, but I can see the connection to Satan as well. The conflict between Perun and Veles is most certainly allegorical of a spiritual message, but there are a number of different details and theories about their fight and what ancient Slavs believed about it that it can become difficult to iron it out.

On a related note, have you been able to find much information on Dažbog and Marzanna/Morana? Those two are also figures in the Slavic pantheon I've wondered about.

Rewera said:

This is very useful information in addition to your original post, thank you for sharing. The vibe that I often got was Perun might have a connection to Odin and Enlil, but I can see the connection to Satan as well. The conflict between Perun and Veles is most certainly allegorical of a spiritual message, but there are a number of different details and theories about their fight and what ancient Slavs believed about it that it can become difficult to iron it out.

On a related note, have you been able to find much information on Dažbog and Marzanna/Morana? Those two are also figures in the Slavic pantheon I've wondered about.

God Dažbog, Dabog or Dazhbog is definitely God Azazel. In Slavic Pantheon, He is the solar God, as you know.
If you look closely, He is described as son of Svarog, who was associated as blacksmith god by ancient Greeks. If you do math, you get a clear picture.

I only know that here in southern Slav culture, Dažbog was highly worshiper as Sun god, and was Patron God of Sun cult along side with Mithra who was pre-Slavic Illyrian God of Sun, and was also associated with all blacksmiths. This, clearly only proves that Azazel is Dažbog, that is, the God who is metal worker (Chakra Master), and we all know that Azazel is known as Sun/Solar god in many cultures.

.. and about Morana, I don't really know. For sure, She is highly important Goddess, but I haven't figured out who She is. Based on research, Goddesses Morana and Vesna are highly important together, as they represent cycles of life and death. I think however that goddess Vesna is Goddess Furfur. I got confirmed by my GD, that Lilith is Mokoš, Dažbog is God Azazel, as well as Lada being Ishtar. I have some thoughts about Morana myself, but all of this are just my opinions, and I would like to hear your opinion about all this too.

To get back at Perun/Vales topic, yes, Perun can definitely be associated with many Gods; Satan, Enlil, Indra/Zeus ... but Satan (at least for me) is in some aspects obviously Perun. Lightning of Perun is definitely some aspect of enlightenment, given by Satan in form of Kundalini, but very easily I can be wrong, because Enlil fits much better if we get in touch with Sumerian Enki/Enlil mythology, which again, is on spiritual basis, not literal one, as you know. So, I'm having doubts with this.

All our spirituality, and the very knowledge of our Gods, is in a great mess thanks to the cursed jews, but I'm sure we'll get it back very soon.

Rewera said:
God Dažbog, Dabog or Dazhbog is definitely God Azazel. In Slavic Pantheon, He is the solar God, as you know.
If you look closely, He is described as son of Svarog, who was associated as blacksmith god by ancient Greeks. If you do math, you get a clear picture.

I only know that here in southern Slav culture, Dažbog was highly worshiper as Sun god, and was Patron God of Sun cult along side with Mithra who was pre-Slavic Illyrian God of Sun, and was also associated with all blacksmiths. This, clearly only proves that Azazel is Dažbog, that is, the God who is metal worker (Chakra Master), and we all know that Azazel is known as Sun/Solar god in many cultures.

.. and about Morana, I don't really know. For sure, She is highly important Goddess, but I haven't figured out who She is. Based on research, Goddesses Morana and Vesna are highly important together, as they represent cycles of life and death. I think however that goddess Vesna is Goddess Furfur. I got confirmed by my GD, that Lilith is Mokoš, Dažbog is God Azazel, as well as Lada being Ishtar. I have some thoughts about Morana myself, but all of this are just my opinions, and I would like to hear your opinion about all this too.

To get back at Perun/Vales topic, yes, Perun can definitely be associated with many Gods; Satan, Enlil, Indra/Zeus ... but Satan (at least for me) is in some aspects obviously Perun. Lightning of Perun is definitely some aspect of enlightenment, given by Satan in form of Kundalini, but very easily I can be wrong, because Enlil fits much better if we get in touch with Sumerian Enki/Enlil mythology, which again, is on spiritual basis, not literal one, as you know. So, I'm having doubts with this.

All our spirituality, and the very knowledge of our Gods, is in a great mess thanks to the cursed jews, but I'm sure we'll get it back very soon.

Apologies for the late response, life was doing life things as it is prone to doing.

Nevertheless, Dažbog being Azazel sounds perfectly correct, and for the longest while that was where my hunch was leading me. Things like Dažbog showing up in some form in most if not all Slavic pantheons, thus highlighting his importance, his connection to the Sun and metalworking, having a sort of hero-figure role in mythology, it all seemed to point to Azazel even if I couldn't explain why some things at the time made me think of him. Lada being Ishtar/Astarte was another one that I was leaning towards given her mother goddess role and association with beauty and fertility. I hadn't gotten to Mokoš much, but seeing her association with women's rights and protecting women in childbirth, the connection is plain.

Morana/Marzanna is certainly the one who sticks out amongst the Gods and Goddesses listed here, in terms of vagueness in details that would allow for making a connection supported with evidence. I'm having a few thoughts here:

It's not unheard of for two or more deities to represent one actual God/Goddess in the same mythology. I don't know if Czarnobog and Bialobog have actual counterparts amongst our Satanic Gods, but I've read here and there from people who theorize that they may be aspects of one deity, who is represented by their duality.

Going by our good friend Wikipedia, we may potentially see a similar thing with Lada: "Lada and Lado together form one aspect of a multiple deity, whose other names and aspects relate to the Sun, water, and grain, respectively." So here Lada and her masculine counterpart, Lado, together form one aspect of the same deity. Wikipedia goes on to compare this to Dionysus (wonder who that might be, hm), and mentions other pairs that make up this deity, including Jarilo/Jarila. I can't say much about Jarilo's female counterpart of Jarila, but Jarilo is described as being the son of Perun and twin brother of Marzanna. Both have that life-death-rebirth cycle going on, and in the mythology they are wedded with the celebration taking place on the Summer Solstice. It is seen as a very harmonious, prosperity-ensuring event that unifies even the conflicting Veles and Perun. The symbolism of the Magnum Opus seems quite apparent with this tale.

In trying to tie said story to the identity of an actual Goddess, this leads me to hypothesize, although this feels a bit like a stretch, that Marzanna could be another identity, another aspect, of Ishtar altogether. We see that the "death" of Marzanna occurs at the end of winter, thus bringing winter to its actual end and sparking her rebirth - just in time for the Spring Equinox, which Ishtar has a connection to and also happens to be a date where Marzanna-related activities are celebrated in Slavic countries to this day. As Wikipedia puts it, "In Slavic rites the death of the Goddess Marzanna at the end winter, becomes the rebirth of Spring of the Goddess Kostroma (Russian), Lada, Vesna representing the coming of Spring." Of course, Vesna is also mentioned here, so we must take into account her association with this as well, but interestingly Kostroma is also mentioned as being a part, along with male counterpart Kostromo, of that one, singular entity that Lada and Jarilo also make up.

Rewera said:

Apologies for the late response, life was doing life things as it is prone to doing.

Nevertheless, Dažbog being Azazel sounds perfectly correct, and for the longest while that was where my hunch was leading me. Things like Dažbog showing up in some form in most if not all Slavic pantheons, thus highlighting his importance, his connection to the Sun and metalworking, having a sort of hero-figure role in mythology, it all seemed to point to Azazel even if I couldn't explain why some things at the time made me think of him. Lada being Ishtar/Astarte was another one that I was leaning towards given her mother goddess role and association with beauty and fertility. I hadn't gotten to Mokoš much, but seeing her association with women's rights and protecting women in childbirth, the connection is plain.

Morana/Marzanna is certainly the one who sticks out amongst the Gods and Goddesses listed here, in terms of vagueness in details that would allow for making a connection supported with evidence. I'm having a few thoughts here:

It's not unheard of for two or more deities to represent one actual God/Goddess in the same mythology. I don't know if Czarnobog and Bialobog have actual counterparts amongst our Satanic Gods, but I've read here and there from people who theorize that they may be aspects of one deity, who is represented by their duality.

Going by our good friend Wikipedia, we may potentially see a similar thing with Lada: "Lada and Lado together form one aspect of a multiple deity, whose other names and aspects relate to the Sun, water, and grain, respectively." So here Lada and her masculine counterpart, Lado, together form one aspect of the same deity. Wikipedia goes on to compare this to Dionysus (wonder who that might be, hm), and mentions other pairs that make up this deity, including Jarilo/Jarila. I can't say much about Jarilo's female counterpart of Jarila, but Jarilo is described as being the son of Perun and twin brother of Marzanna. Both have that life-death-rebirth cycle going on, and in the mythology they are wedded with the celebration taking place on the Summer Solstice. It is seen as a very harmonious, prosperity-ensuring event that unifies even the conflicting Veles and Perun. The symbolism of the Magnum Opus seems quite apparent with this tale.

In trying to tie said story to the identity of an actual Goddess, this leads me to hypothesize, although this feels a bit like a stretch, that Marzanna could be another identity, another aspect, of Ishtar altogether. We see that the "death" of Marzanna occurs at the end of winter, thus bringing winter to its actual end and sparking her rebirth - just in time for the Spring Equinox, which Ishtar has a connection to and also happens to be a date where Marzanna-related activities are celebrated in Slavic countries to this day. As Wikipedia puts it, "In Slavic rites the death of the Goddess Marzanna at the end winter, becomes the rebirth of Spring of the Goddess Kostroma (Russian), Lada, Vesna representing the coming of Spring." Of course, Vesna is also mentioned here, so we must take into account her association with this as well, but interestingly Kostroma is also mentioned as being a part, along with male counterpart Kostromo, of that one, singular entity that Lada and Jarilo also make up.

I bold it ....I was surprised at first glance, when I saw that we have same opinions XD

If we compare our Western tradition (all nations) we can clearly see that Ishtar plays a HUGE role as a Mother Goddess. It's obvious since She is one of the 4 Crowned Princes of Hell/Orion, but if we look at it in more details, we can clearly see that Goddess Ishtar and Mother Lilith together play bigger role in spirituality. What I am trying to say is that, if we take a look at Hinduism; Mother Parvati (Lilith) have various other "forms" as a Goddess. This is spiritual allegory, but still, She is described as; Kali, Lalita Sundari, Durga Maa, Sati and Parvati, SAME thing can be found in our Slavic Pantheon if this what we are talking about is true, where Goddess Ishtar is the one showing us same thing as Mother Lilith in Hindu Pantheon. If we take a look at HP Mageson's and HPHC's statements about Lalitha Sundari, we can conclude that it shows us something more important than just mythological stories. So, I am sure that it's same case with all others, including Mother Lilith's other names in Hinduism as well as Goddess Ishtar's other names in Slavic nations, after all Goddess Ishtar rules West ... which again is something important to add.

Another thing is presentation of Gods with their counterparts. I can clearly only see that this shows nothing more but a perfect soul state with ShivaShakti energies united, Ida and Pingala nadis or full state of Ardhnarishwar. There might be more of what it represents as well with situation of Jarilo and Lada.

Another interesting thing you mentioned is Bjelbog and Černobog. This ... is definitely not something that can be compared with other Gods, and they for sure represent duality, but ... I know there is something more behind it. If we get back on Prav, Yav and Nav meaning, we can connect it with those two Gods, who are not actual Gods, but a full spiritual allegory. My thoughts here is that they present duality in spiritual workings. If we consider that "God/s" is another allegory of one's self or chakras, we can get to a situations where both "Gods" are nothing more but a examples of spiritual elevation/cleansing and karma.

Černobog for sure can be shown as Karma, as he is described as the deity that brought misfortune, the god of darkness (ignorance in this case), where he is stronger from lifetime to lifetime if no spiritual workings take place is one's life.

Bjelbog however is the God representing full spiritual elevation or spiritual cleansing, as he is consider as the god that puts one on a right path, destroys darkness and frees from ignorance. On a higher level, in mythology, we can find that; "He rewarded his worshipers with gold." Alchemy of the soul.

Here, in southern Slav cultures, when Illyrian and Slavic traditions united, Bjelbog was a part of one cult where he was worshiped (make sure to remember that this is a code word for total focus in work) with God Enji. Enji is the fire God, and is Illyrian version of Hindu Agni. Not sure where i read it, but i know HP Mageson wrote something about purifying the soul with fire. If we again do math here ... it's PERFECT explanation for Bjelbog as being a allegory of spiritual elevation/cleansing.

What do you think of it?

Rewera said:
This is same with other mythologies where Gods represents something else, like in case with myth of Prometheus and Zeus, where Satan is clearly Prometheus and Zeus represents enemy Nordics.

I don’t want to go off topic from Slavic Gods and Goddesess, but this is a common misconception in Satanic/Luciferian circles.

Prometheus is a Titan, who represents the dross to be purified. There is also an important lesson, or warning encoded: Do not try to posess the “Divine Fire” (Kundalini) Without prelimenary purification, or you will suffer the consequences.

Ancient Greek art is also revealing about the promethean mythos:
fine-arts-ancient-world-greece-vase-painting-interior-of-a-drinking-B2JGP5.jpg

Rewera said:
I bold it ....I was surprised at first glance, when I saw that we have same opinions XD

If we compare our Western tradition (all nations) we can clearly see that Ishtar plays a HUGE role as a Mother Goddess. It's obvious since She is one of the 4 Crowned Princes of Hell/Orion, but if we look at it in more details, we can clearly see that Goddess Ishtar and Mother Lilith together play bigger role in spirituality. What I am trying to say is that, if we take a look at Hinduism; Mother Parvati (Lilith) have various other "forms" as a Goddess. This is spiritual allegory, but still, She is described as; Kali, Lalita Sundari, Durga Maa, Sati and Parvati, SAME thing can be found in our Slavic Pantheon if this what we are talking about is true, where Goddess Ishtar is the one showing us same thing as Mother Lilith in Hindu Pantheon. If we take a look at HP Mageson's and HPHC's statements about Lalitha Sundari, we can conclude that it shows us something more important than just mythological stories. So, I am sure that it's same case with all others, including Mother Lilith's other names in Hinduism as well as Goddess Ishtar's other names in Slavic nations, after all Goddess Ishtar rules West ... which again is something important to add.

Another thing is presentation of Gods with their counterparts. I can clearly only see that this shows nothing more but a perfect soul state with ShivaShakti energies united, Ida and Pingala nadis or full state of Ardhnarishwar. There might be more of what it represents as well with situation of Jarilo and Lada.

Another interesting thing you mentioned is Bjelbog and Černobog. This ... is definitely not something that can be compared with other Gods, and they for sure represent duality, but ... I know there is something more behind it. If we get back on Prav, Yav and Nav meaning, we can connect it with those two Gods, who are not actual Gods, but a full spiritual allegory. My thoughts here is that they present duality in spiritual workings. If we consider that "God/s" is another allegory of one's self or chakras, we can get to a situations where both "Gods" are nothing more but a examples of spiritual elevation/cleansing and karma.

Černobog for sure can be shown as Karma, as he is described as the deity that brought misfortune, the god of darkness (ignorance in this case), where he is stronger from lifetime to lifetime if no spiritual workings take place is one's life.

Bjelbog however is the God representing full spiritual elevation or spiritual cleansing, as he is consider as the god that puts one on a right path, destroys darkness and frees from ignorance. On a higher level, in mythology, we can find that; "He rewarded his worshipers with gold." Alchemy of the soul.

Here, in southern Slav cultures, when Illyrian and Slavic traditions united, Bjelbog was a part of one cult where he was worshiped (make sure to remember that this is a code word for total focus in work) with God Enji. Enji is the fire God, and is Illyrian version of Hindu Agni. Not sure where i read it, but i know HP Mageson wrote something about purifying the soul with fire. If we again do math here ... it's PERFECT explanation for Bjelbog as being a allegory of spiritual elevation/cleansing.

What do you think of it?

I think your explanation of Bialobog and Czarnobog makes a great deal of sense and is more than likely true; this highlights how important getting all these details together is as often they'll line up in such a way that it's hard to imagine what other spiritual concept it could be allegorical of. Especially with references to gold which is a fairly common theme. I feel like I've read elsewhere as well that the two gods likely were not believed to be genuinely real and worshipped by the Slavs which lends more credence to this.

The Ida and Pingala came to mind for me as well when looking at how all these different gods that really made up one multigod had gendered counterparts. If we consider this when looking at the marriage of Marzanna and Jarilo, then we can verify that it indeed wasn't a literal incestuous union as you no doubt knew as well. This is merely representative of them being counterparts of the same soul being unified. It makes even more sense if we're right that Marzanna is indeed another aspect/identity of Ishtar, with this being Her way of demonstrating advanced spiritual practices in the Slavic pantheon.

Savitar said:
Rewera said:
This is same with other mythologies where Gods represents something else, like in case with myth of Prometheus and Zeus, where Satan is clearly Prometheus and Zeus represents enemy Nordics.

I don’t want to go off topic from Slavic Gods and Goddesess, but this is a common misconception in Satanic/Luciferian circles.

Prometheus is a Titan, who represents the dross to be purified. There is also an important lesson, or warning encoded: Do not try to posess the “Divine Fire” (Kundalini) Without prelimenary purification, or you will suffer the consequences.

Ancient Greek art is also revealing about the promethean mythos:
fine-arts-ancient-world-greece-vase-painting-interior-of-a-drinking-B2JGP5.jpg

For some reason it shows as my quote instead of Rewera's, but c'est la vie, that's happened before here and there.

I can see how that can be another interpretation of the tale. There's still enough similarities in it that I can appreciate it as being representative of Satan's acts for us but yeah.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back