Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did my guardian demon appear to me?

Dunkelheit

I had this dream some time ago: I was in Japan on the beach, there were feathers on the ground and I was looking at them. One of them had a yin-yang pattern, I wanted to pick it up. Then there appeared a big crow/raven behind me, he told me to come with him. He looked like a "Karasu Tengu" from the japanese culture, like a humanoid crow but wearing no clothes, only his feathers. So I came with him and he lead me through a Japanese mall and as we left the mall, for some reason we were in my backyard, here in germany. To make it short, he told me that he will always protect me and be there for me and that he loves me. I woke up and felt weird, I immediately knew that wasn't just a dream, I really met him and talked to him, it felt amazing. The night before I was listening to my favorite meditative music and meditated myself to sleep. I immediately googled "crow god" and "crow demon" and stumbled upon the japanese Karasu Tengu, they do look similar but I don't know if that's the answer. Is there any god/demon that would appear to me as a crow? Maybe Camio, I've seen him depicted as a crow, or is that corruption? I'd be very happy to find out who the crow is, maybe he's my guardian demon. I'd love to know.
Thanks in advance for your answers. :)

Try to check out the Gods section on the JoS website. Perhaps there will be someone who stands out to you. :)

I never saw the Irish war goddess the Morrigan (the Goetic Demoness Flauros/Haures) in a humanoid form in visions or dreams. But she appeared to me as a red-eyed crow, and spoke to me with words without opening her mouth:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13353&p=51525&hilit=morrigan#p51525

In my personal experience (and this is JUST going for me, since I have not heard of anyone else's experiences with having a Japanese Tengu as a guardian) that it is possible to have Japanese beings/entities as a Guardian.

In the past month and a bit, I have had experiences with Japanese Yurei and Onryo. They told me they were of Satan and Lilith. Satan confirmed for me that they are of him.

They wanted me to learn about Japanese etiquette (since I am a Westerner, but Chinese) and read about them as much as possible to learn about them.

I also have had positive experiences but they were vastly different from the Gods and Powers of Hell, or what I expected.. Because they are Japanese beings and their ways are not bad, or negative, or controversial at all. Just different because I am a Westerner and used to Western ways.

Maybe run your experience by Satan and talk to him? If you feel any doubts?

I hope my reply helped a bit.

Hail Satan!

magus.immortalis said:
I never saw the Irish war goddess the Morrigan (the Goetic Demoness Flauros/Haures) in a humanoid form in visions or dreams. But she appeared to me as a red-eyed crow, and spoke to me with words without opening her mouth:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13353&p=51525&hilit=morrigan#p51525

In my personal experience (and this is JUST going for me, since I have not heard of anyone else's experiences with having a Japanese Tengu as a guardian) that it is possible to have Japanese beings/entities as a Guardian.

In the past month and a bit, I have had experiences with Japanese Yurei and Onryo. They told me they were of Satan and Lilith. Satan confirmed for me that they are of him.

They wanted me to learn about Japanese etiquette (since I am a Westerner, but Chinese) and read about them as much as possible to learn about them.

I also have had positive experiences but they were vastly different from the Gods and Powers of Hell, or what I expected.. Because they are Japanese beings and their ways are not bad, or negative, or controversial at all. Just different because I am a Westerner and used to Western ways.

Hail Satan!
As far as I know a Yurei is a ghost of a human being and an Onryo is the ghost of a vindictive human being. Would they be considered just ghosts or are they other creatures? Japanese culture is so interesting, it always fascinated me a lot, I wonder what other creatures exist :)

luis said:
magus.immortalis said:

Hail Satan!
As far as I know a Yurei is a ghost of a human being and an Onryo is the ghost of a vindictive human being. Would they be considered just ghosts or are they other creatures? Japanese culture is so interesting, it always fascinated me a lot, I wonder what other creatures exist :)

I was told by my Guardians that they are Kami, but I do not have enough proof from doing research to say that it is conclusive. I am not fully confident about this until I have done enough studying. This is all very new to me.

If you are interested in Yurei, here is a book I found on Google books, that I am still reading. I will get the newer edition of this book when it's released at the end of October 2019.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=Q5UXCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT59&lpg=PT59&dq=how+do+yurei+communicate&source=bl&ots=0nRVBNujEl&sig=ACfU3U3YDXxeGQbsZaj33a6fS4I3BYoUnA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjNvpCV26XkAhVQMqwKHaVVCf44ChDoATACegQICRAB#v=onepage&q=how%20do%20yurei%20communicate&f=false

magus.immortalis said:
luis said:
magus.immortalis said:

Hail Satan!

I was told by my Guardians that they are Kami, but I do not have enough proof from doing research to say that it is conclusive. I am not fully confident about this until I have done enough studying. This is all very new to me.

If you are interested in Yurei, here is a book I found on Google books, that I am still reading. I will get the newer edition of this book when it's released at the end of October 2019.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=Q5UXCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT59&lpg=PT59&dq=how+do+yurei+communicate&source=bl&ots=0nRVBNujEl&sig=ACfU3U3YDXxeGQbsZaj33a6fS4I3BYoUnA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjNvpCV26XkAhVQMqwKHaVVCf44ChDoATACegQICRAB#v=onepage&q=how%20do%20yurei%20communicate&f=false
Thank you, i'll check it out :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back