Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about Baphomet Pendant

Dunkelheit

Hello everyone,
so, circles around sigils are harmful but unfortunately most sigil pendants you can buy have that circle. I'm looking for a Baphomet pendant, I found a few ones without a circle but I didn't like them. The one I like the most unfortunately has a circle but the pentagram is not completely inside of the circle, it's on top of it. Is this still harmful? Or do you think it is okay to buy and wear this? Here it is: https://m.ebay.ie/itm/Baphomet-Pentagramm-Anhanger-Silber-925-Black-Metal-Gothic-Schmuck-b572/252631365421?hash=item3ad200b72d:g:wzcAAOSwnbZYJZCW

Dunkelheit said:
Hello everyone,
so, circles around sigils are harmful but unfortunately most sigil pendants you can buy have that circle. I'm looking for a Baphomet pendant, I found a few ones without a circle but I didn't like them. The one I like the most unfortunately has a circle but the pentagram is not completely inside of the circle, it's on top of it. Is this still harmful? Or do you think it is okay to buy and wear this? Here it is: https://m.ebay.ie/itm/Baphomet-Pentagramm-Anhanger-Silber-925-Black-Metal-Gothic-Schmuck-b572/252631365421?hash=item3ad200b72d:g:wzcAAOSwnbZYJZCW
On the question of sigils and circles itself, yes such a sigil would still be considered "harmful", if you were to meditate on it for example.
When it comes to simple clothing however, it's still just a pendant in the end. For this one it seems that the circle is atleast below the baphomet and the pentagram, so I doubt it'd be overly bad. With grey-area cases like these, when you are the one wearing it and have no bad intent, it should generally be fine. Regardless I would recommend that you search for something better if possible, though.

Dunkelheit said:
Hello everyone,

Maybe you can cut it if you have the tools since sterling silver is really easy to cut through. However, in this time it's not really wise to carry those things around for fashion purposes, but it can work good for spiritual purposes, but if you're getting one for that I think it would be better looking into iron/steel inverted pentacles because of its grounding properties that work with its symbolic meaning.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I wouldn't be walking around Germany with a necklace like that. With all those wild muslims around.
It's alright. :D I live in a small town in northeast Germany, barely any refugees, barely any extremist lefties. I guess in Berlin I couldn't wear my black sun ring or this pendant. Unfortunately. :(

Dunkelheit said:
I wouldn't be walking around Germany with a necklace like that. With all those wild muslims around.
It's alright. :D I live in a small town in northeast Germany, barely any refugees, barely any extremist lefties. I guess in Berlin I couldn't wear my black sun ring or this pendant. Unfortunately. :(
You've narrowed-down your location to make it easier to identify you. Good job!

FancyMancy said:
Dunkelheit said:
Thanks, I try my best!
No but for real, I thought about this before posting! Usually I wouldn't even share what country I live in, since I'm quite paranoid but from what I have heard and seen, there are way more effective ways to figure out someone's location, if you REALLY want to, so I thought this would be alright, since my description is very vague anyways.
But if you really think I'm putting myself in danger here, I'll consider deleting it.

Dunkelheit said:
FancyMancy said:
Dunkelheit said:
Thanks, I try my best!
No but for real, I thought about this before posting! Usually I wouldn't even share what country I live in, since I'm quite paranoid but from what I have heard and seen, there are way more effective ways to figure out someone's location, if you REALLY want to, so I thought this would be alright, since my description is very vague anyways.
But if you really think I'm putting myself in danger here, I'll consider deleting it.
Trolls, j00z and vigilantes prowl these forums all the time, so deleting it would be too late. Consider a folder called "Dirt on Dunkelheit" (the unintended alliteration was a happy accident!). Every bit and piece of thing you say is put in to that folder about you. It's called profiling and data mining and Big Data. One might have to adopt a persona/reputation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back