Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In What Chapter Is "Spell 125" Written In The Book Of The Dead?

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
Hello friends I need some help, so me and a friend of mine are on a mission to find the exact book to where as the jewish bible has "stolen" the 10 commandments from the "Egyptian Book Of The Dead". The Egyptian Book Of The Dead has a list of their own commandments (I believe are 10) written in chapter or page "Spell 125" which I can't find out of all the Egyptian books of the dead.

The commandments goes as follows from both the "Book Of The Dead" and "The Bible":

*Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. - "The Bible"

-I have not reviled the God. - "Book Of The Dead"
(Reviled: criticise in an abusive or angrily insulting manner)
-Hail Carrier-off of His Portion who came forth from the Silent Land, I have not blasphemed God in my city.

*Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it Holy. - "The Bible"

-I have not made daily labor in excess of what was to be done for me. - "Book Of The Dead"
-I have not failed to observe the days for haunches of meat.
-Hail Bringer of Your Offering who came forth from Sais, I have not been unduly active.

*Thou shalt not kill. - "The Bible"

-I have not killed. Nor have I turned anyone over to a killer. - "Book Of The Dead"

(Among others)

*Thou shalt not commit adultery. - "The Bible"

-I have not copulated illicitly (adultery); I have not been unchaste. - "Book Of The Dead"

*Thou shalt not steal. - "The bible"

-Hail Swallower of the Shades who came forth from the cavern, I have not stolen. - "Book Of The Dead"
-I have not impoverished my associates.
-I have not deprived the orphan of his property.
(And many others)

*Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. - "The Bible"

-I have not done falsehood against men. - "Book Of The Dead"
-I have done no wrong in the Place of Truth.
-Behold I have come to you, I have brought you truth, I have repelled falsehood for you.
-I have not slandered a servant to his master.
-Hail Far-Strider who came forth from Heliopolis, I have done no falsehood.
-Hail Eater of Entrails who came forth from the house of thirty, I have not committed perjury.
(And many others)

*Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house. - "The Bible"

-Hail Nosey who came forth from Hermopolis, I have not been rapacious. - "Book Of The Dead"
(Rapacious: excessively greedy or grasping)

*Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife. - "The Bible"

-Hail Nosey who came forth from Hermopolis, I have not been rapacious. - "Book Of The Dead"

*Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's servants, animals, or anything else. - "The Bible"

-Hail Serpent with Raised Head, who came forth from the cavern, I am not wealthy except with my own property.
(And many others)

These are the alleged 10 commandments written in the Book Of The Dead chapter or page "Spell 125", (which I can't find in any of the books I've read) that has been stolen and used by the jewish bible. If anybody can help me find the exact Book Of The Dead that have "Spell 125" 10 commandments in it. I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance. We are working relentlessly to dismantle this curse placed on the world by these monsters.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back