Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Darkness In Satanism

KillerQueen0103

I know the JOS website talks about how Satanism isnt about monsters or spooks or anything like that but lately Ive been questioning its darkness. My question is, is Satanism dark because Satan wants to promote a realisitic view of his practices as compared to angels who only advocate light? I have been having trouble lately to be honest. Ive been watching more new age videos that involve angels to keep a more open mind. It just seems like they are so much happier. Is it because they are being deceived? Ive been dealing with negative presences in my own room and I can sense when something is negative or hateful in nature. I dont want anyone getting mad at me, I just have been asking for help to guide my path. I think if I had these questions answered, it would help me stick with the truth. Even as a person who is crazy about free thought and everything that Satan represents, I think I am having a bit of trust issues! Especially with the fact that I have been trying to make contact with Satan and I feel that he cant hear me. Maybe he doesnt want to make contact with me at this time in my life? I dont know, you can yell at me if you need to in order to steer me in the right direction lol. Thanks.

You shouldn't watch those videos. If you need more positive feelings in your life watch cute animal videos or something. They come off happier because yes, they are being deceived. Why should anyone be happy with how anything is right now? New Age types are all about shutting your eyes and letting their angels and spirit guides do all the work. They sit on their ass with a bunch of useless rocks surrounding them, hoping for their life to get better instead of acting. I feel as if you need to do more research and soul searching and meditating, but watching these kinds of videos and feeding into that other side will block your path no matter how hard you are trying to overcome it.

It's no surprise you are attracting negative entities, you are the type they love to target because you are a sensitive soul. But it takes time to advance, stop having expectations of what Satanism is supposed to be and just experience it for yourself. If you can't handle the truths it reveals, being a New Age slave is a poor alternative. If we can't confront negativity we can't overcome it.

There have been a lot of recent articles from our clergy about the New Age, please read them. I grew up with these types of people and I work in a business that deals with a lot of these people, and I can tell you none of them are actually happy or healthy, both Spiritually and physically. They are also some of the most horrific people I have ever met, and it is sad you seem to want to take solace in these videos instead of Satan's REAL love. They will gladly berate you and betray you when you can no longer serve them all with the thought they are filled with nothing but love and light. It is a sickness.

It'll get better if you want it too, but I can tell you that it never will if you feel you always have to hide beneath a veil of fake positivity to feel good about yourself...

LovingSoul said:
Especially with the fact that I have been trying to make contact with Satan and I feel that he cant hear me.
It's more like, you can't hear him. It takes time to work on astral senses and open them, unless you have them opened from a past life.

Try this: every night as you lie in bed waiting to fall asleep, chill, relax, and visualize his sigil. Breath in his energy, electric blue, see his sigil, and just open your mind to him. Don't expect immediate results, or any results for that matter. This will tune you into him and open you to his guidance. It also makes for a better sleep at night fyi.

Also, many times, we are unaware that we actually are getting guidance and help from the Gods. It's not until a month or even a year later that we realize "oh, that was them!" :)

As for the rest of your post, when your 3rd eye is open, you will see those deluded people and realize they are pretending and/or delusional. And Satan is not about darkness, he is the Bringer of Light.

For the negative entities in your room, you need to do banishing, those are of the enemy (angels do that crap, or just malicious spirits of the enemy): https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Also, do you really need to watch new-age videos to "keep an open mind"? Many people who are "open-minded" are those who are wishy-washy and have no real beliefs or standards or passions. Read the JoS thoroughly :)

Lydia said:
Also, do you really need to watch new-age videos to "keep an open mind"? Many people who are "open-minded" are those who are wishy-washy and have no real beliefs or standards or passions.
To add to this: the enemy is highly trained and adept at confusing and misleading Gentiles. By watching anything of them (including new age videos) you are opening yourself to deception. It would be best to cut out those and focus on finding truth and obtaining wisdom.

Also, read this post about the New Age movement, if you already havent.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23308

Satanism is both darkness and light like nature is. Life is not about love and light and puppies, ponies and rainbows- that is a false reality.

Black and Red are spiritual colors that represent alchemy. There is emphasis on "darkness" because the enemy and their fake programs and lies OVER USE white and white light and all of that crap. Its just a front and trick.

We oppose that but Satan and the gods are about LIGHT and LOVE but to those who deserve it just as much as they are about JUSTICE, MORALS, ETHICS and DESTROYING OUR ENEMIES. Satanism is balance. Always remember that.

And by the way, Satan wears white and appears surrounded by white gold light...

Now if you get into personal style and satanism when it comes to appearance, I personally love metal, horror movies and dark themes but I also love natures, animals, crystals and bohemian things. It doesnt matter how ones personally dresses or what style they want to embrace.

Satanism is about the soul evolution and balance and enpowering the self and better life and the environment.

Also, as you meditate, you will begin to see hear and pick up on the gods and their messages. Just be patient. Whether you hear them or not, they will make their messages known and still guide you and protect you.

LovingSoul said:
Ive been watching more new age videos that involve angels to keep a more open mind. It just seems like they are so much happier.
They pretend like they are happy,all pasty smiles on there face and is all about love love love but in reality they bottle up most of their negative emotions such as anger and hate and carry this within them.
They may be smiley outside but inside there is so much represses hate and anger.
Don't follow these people unless you want to end up with hangups.
Study the Jos and learn what true spirituality is.

LovingSoul said:
I know the JOS website talks about how Satanism isnt about monsters or spooks or anything like that but lately Ive been questioning its darkness. My question is, is Satanism dark because Satan wants to promote a realisitic view of his practices as compared to angels who only advocate light? I have been having trouble lately to be honest. Ive been watching more new age videos that involve angels to keep a more open mind. It just seems like they are so much happier.

New age movement is all about contradiction and imagination , the more you will watch those video the more it will confuse you and bring more and more question... they may seems doing good but in reality they are as those who watch those video in a world of uncertainty, paranoia or even psychosis... yo will do way more better than those here if you stick to the meditation and knowledge from here, since we are discussing about the real world ( and working to save him btw... )

I mean if you really want to know about indepth occult knowlegde , the best way is to stick to the meditation here , and as Lydia say open to the astral and learn and be guided from the gods. We are under alien attack don't let those program break you mentally.

First of all, where are you getting this thought that Satanism is some how “dark”?
The JoyofSatan website is red and black because Satanism is about spiritual transformation and these colors are actually spiritual.
You say you feel like there’s a negative presence in their room and watch videos about angels so it seems to me like you have some brainwashed ideas in your head from Christianity, you probably have studied thoroughly enough on how Christianity and the Bible is false and a lie.
This in your head and you’re probably just scared from all of the Christian crap about Satan and the Gods being evil and horror movies etc because I haven’t felt anything but positive energy from Satan and the Gods.

Satan and the demons are the original pagan gods that you find in ancient culture like Egypt, Greece, Sumeria etc. they are depicted as friendly to humans in ancient culture as that’s who they really are. Satan/Enki created humanity and the Gods were/are benevolent towards humanity.

Are you not understanding that nearly everything in the Bible was stolen from the ancient pagan cultures that predated it?
On top of that. There’s no real proof for Jesus or moses(the main figures of the Bible) ever existing because they didn’t. You should read exposingchristianity.com and look up Acharya S on YouTube she explains how it’s all bullshit.

These are just Christian thoughts that you’re having, the JoyofSatan website states that “Light is power” as a bright and clean soul is where the power is at. It does not promote having a dark aura or anything.

Of course the shit new age movement is going to promote angels as happy and full of light etc but this is bullshit. The people who create new age things are 1.people who don’t know about real/true spiritual advancement and it’s origins
2. People purposely out to deceive people to stop them from finding the truth.
3. People trying to make a quick buck.
4. Idiots.

If you happen to actually study more on Satanism and how Christianity is a lie and actually meditate and open your chakras and empower your soul. Your spiritual eyes will open and you will see just how evil and nasty the Christian program is. If you call sitting on your ass and reading a book that revolves around Jews stealing from and murdering non Jews happy and spiritual true spirituality and happiness then you haven’t experienced real spirituality((Satanism)).

You need to deprogram from Christianity.

Also straight from the JoS website under the Satanic symbols section:
"DARKNESS"
The association of "darkness" with Satanism has been totally twisted. This is not about spooks, ghouls or any other crap like that. Satanic "darkness" has to do with the "yin" in the "yang." This represents the female side of the soul; the subconscious mind that we access through meditation. The Serpent of Satan is of the female side of the soul. The male side of the soul is the logical side- the left brain. The female side is the right side of the brain. The soul has both positive and negative poles. Both the male and the female must work together. The logical male side; the left brain directs the female side through thought and will. The female side of the soul is the powerhouse of the soul. The female side makes manifest the thoughts and ideas generated from the male logical side. The female side is also the creative aspect of the soul; dreams, music, feelings and intuitions. Because of the power to direct one's own destiny and the spiritual freedom that comes with this are of the female side of the soul, the Christian Churches and their related ilk, such as Islam, work at promoting an inferior image of women; with Islam being brutal to women, and the incessant denegrations of women in the Judeo/Christian bible. All of this in addition reflects on the subconscious, subliminal level to suppress and deny the female power of the soul. Through centuries of this enforced garbage, which is nothing more than a program to remove spirituality, the female side of the soul and its powers have atrophied. This is why humanity and this world are in such an ugly mess right now. This has created a most serious imbalance that has become generational. Satanism works through power meditation to empower the female side of the soul to regain balance and restore spiritual health, along with empowering the individual.

The enemy loves to make it seem like everything is fine and even awesome when it's not. I even sensed a few times when I was in deeper meditation a few times that one of their major curses was a false happiness and contentment energy to make everyone feel everything is fine and have no motivation to do anything more with their life and be lazy. Obviously these new agers are tying into this kind of thing. It doesn't mean they are actually happy or balanced or anything.

If people are happy and think everything is great or whatever even when it's not no one will do anything until it's too late no one will have the spirit to change the world or fight the enemy or they will not care enough about anything to do this. That is probably why they did this.

Thanks guys! Just to clarify though-- when I mentioned that I watched the videos to keep an open mind, I meant I wanted to see it from their perspective a bit. Also the videos I watch are more about auras and different herbs and their uses like sage and things like that. I will get to watching these videos thinking they are just psychics and are learning about energy in general, only to find that they STILL connect with "Angels and Spirit Guides". Yeah its pretty confusing, I just thought that the details about energy were interesting but definitely staying away from it now. :)

HPS Shannon said:
It doesnt matter how ones personally dresses or what style they want to embrace.

As long as it's not "colour me gray" lol I'll avoid snarky remarks about the most popular (un)stylish choices of most men and boys, lest someone gets trigger and misunderstands what I mean like last time.

Back to darkness, I hope the OP understood what it means to be attuned to nature: being a SS striving for balance and ultimately integration of the best qualities of both sides. Darkness isn't evil, light isn't good. Darkness is also unmanifest energy, while light is manifested energy/darkness. As Lord Baal said, darkness is just light turned inside out.

The enemy entities of the new-age and xianity, who hate humanity and want us to remain ignorant and sedated and blind, are very "love and light."

To get everyone to always be loving, even to our enemies or to forgive and love people who have really done us wrong, is to break down one's natural psychic, mental and physical instincts and defenses.

Be aware of this when you watch new-age videos or read information that is not of Satan. Be aware of what you open your mind to. You are probably more receptive than you realize. Think and be extremely critical of things, people, information, videos, etc. that are not of Satan or his teachings.

I suggest continue reading and studying thoroughly the Joy of Satan website, and asking for guidance from Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess, to help you discern (that comes with experience and lot of studying) what you are reading, watching, learning.

As you advance and open up, you will see for yourself how much bullshit, corrupted, watered-down and/or dangerous information is out there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back