Jewish blood

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Ernest

Jewish blood

Postby Ernest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:55 am

I took a dna test recently and it revealed that I have 0.8% ashkenazi jew blood. Is there a chance it could be wrong? I don't feel like a reptilian piece of shit nor my parents have said anything about jewish ancestry. What should I do? If it's legit then am I totally fucked?

EgyptianStar666

Re: Jewish blood

Postby EgyptianStar666 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Ask Father Satan.

He knows who is Jewish or not.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

"What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!" Pope Leo X.

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes
How to obliterate your Saturn.

Hoarfrost

Postby Hoarfrost » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:24 pm

There is more than a chance it could be wrong. Those tests are based on very little. Here's a thread about it: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19034&p=76527&hilit=dna+test

You would be better off tracing your family tree the old fashioned way and through communicating with the gods.

But yes, on the off chance you actually are jewish, you are fucked.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:00 pm

DNA/ancestry tests are more miss than hit and just a way to get your money, plus (I suspect) it is also a way to see who is where, similar to a census. Did you do the dedication ritual seriously and sincerely, then has your life been fucked up damningly, worse than just a mere attack by a shit enemy entity?

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:18 pm

Ernest wrote:I took a dna test recently and it revealed that I have 0.8% ashkenazi jew blood. Is there a chance it could be wrong? I don't feel like a reptilian piece of shit nor my parents have said anything about jewish ancestry. What should I do? If it's legit then am I totally fucked?
DNA tests are all a scam. They intentionally put these small percentages into them to fuck with people. Jews come out as gentiles, gentiles come out with super-small percents of jew, and the list goes on. The only "real" DNA test is when you try to get into Israel, because only "pure" jews are allowed into there.

As for the question on whether or not you are jewish, first try to look back at your ancestors. Do they have hook noses? Do they have a face like a slug? If not, then good. Next, are you doing the RTR every day? Did you notice any very bad effects from it? If not, you've got good chances to be a gentile. Keep doing RTRs and you should figure out the truth soon enough.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:32 pm

Ernest wrote:I took a dna test recently and it revealed that I have 0.8% ashkenazi jew blood. Is there a chance it could be wrong? I don't feel like a reptilian piece of shit nor my parents have said anything about jewish ancestry. What should I do? If it's legit then am I totally fucked?

At 0,8, I think they are lying. We had discussion about those tests before, they are not to be 100 percent trusted.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:37 pm

These DNA tests lie on many occassions ro sabotage and mess up truth on the race reality. It jas been discussed on these forums before.

I have a friend who is 100 percent white (Polish) and he got a DNA test that said he was like 1 percent Ashkenazi Jewish... this is not the case. He is definitely a gentile and the gods confirmed.

Cowboy123

Postby Cowboy123 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:These DNA tests lie on many occassions ro sabotage and mess up truth on the race reality. It jas been discussed on these forums before.

I have a friend who is 100 percent white (Polish) and he got a DNA test that said he was like 1 percent Ashkenazi Jewish... this is not the case. He is definitely a gentile and the gods confirmed.

I read somewhere that they put 1% black on white dna tests just to “mess with racists”

Malkom2

Postby Malkom2 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:24 am

Those "DNA tests" are scams. My grandfather is fully Turkish, so in the test results obviously Turkey was circled, but they also tried to throw in a little bit of Israel in there. They've also been exposed for adding in African results to fully white people, to make you stray away form the concept of race.

Ernest

Postby Ernest » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:45 am

Well it's a fact that these companies are jewish but i dont understand why they would mess with someone's results while others are left without. I've been in the ss for almost 2 years now dedicated and everything but I always was terribly afraid of having jewish blood. My family has no known jew whatsoever, as far as I know. Anyway if this small percentage is legit, how fucked up am I?

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:58 am

HPS Shannon wrote:I have a friend who is 100 percent white (Polish) and he got a DNA test that said he was like 1 percent Ashkenazi Jewish... this is not the case. He is definitely a gentile and the gods confirmed.

Did he use 23andme?

Co-founded by Anne Wojcicki, sister of Susan Wojcicki who is the current CEO of YouTube?

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:00 am

First of all, 0.8% is basically nothing at all. 0.8% ashkenazi is literally 1/125th jew.

Second, did you use 23andme? That service is known for putting false positives of jewishness on otherwise pure white people.

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:01 am

From what Iv seen of these tests aswel someone who is totally white will be told they have a small dose of black in them Coz hey life began in Africa lol

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:34 am

HPS Shannon wrote:He is definitely a gentile and the gods confirmed.

Would it be a good idear to add to the astrological services the reading JEW OR NOT ?
Many people don´t have thear astral senses open and are suffering from the you are jew attack.
Or they are not 100 % sure about a lover.

Thanks in advance HPS Shannon.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:59 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:

First of all, 0.8% is basically nothing at all. 0.8% ashkenazi is literally 1/125th jew.

Second, did you use 23andme? That service is known for putting false positives of jewishness on otherwise pure white people.

0.8% jew is a jew, don't make it seem like one could think himself as a gentile or a SS if he's a jew.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:01 pm

Fuchs wrote:

Would it be a good idear to add to the astrological services the reading JEW OR NOT ?
Many people don´t have thear astral senses open and are suffering from the you are jew attack.

If they suffer from that they just need to do more void meditation.

Shael

Postby Shael » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:20 pm

Fuchs wrote:Would it be a good idear to add to the astrological services the reading JEW OR NOT ?

I remember once asking Lydia if this kind of thing can be figured out from the natal chart. She told me that the natal chart doesnt give definitive "proof" on whether or not someone is jewish. I asked this way back when I was getting hit hard by the am-I-jewish attack.
To figure out if someone is a jew, you will need to look at their face and their energies.

Also, even if such a service was to somehow be viable and be offered, I can already see infiltrators using fake data to get a "you are a gentile" certification and use that as an excuse to come on the forums and spread all sorts of vile garbage, responding to any arguments with "Muh reading confirms I'm a gentile".
-Miyamoto Musashi

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:29 pm

Fuchs wrote:

When I was new I got the "Am I a Jew" attack and I got "feelings" from the gods that I wasnt and I was barely psychically open. I think the gods give us hints in other ways.

A solution to this attack should be dealt with as this happens to almost every new person...

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:30 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:I have a friend who is 100 percent white (Polish) and he got a DNA test that said he was like 1 percent Ashkenazi Jewish... this is not the case. He is definitely a gentile and the gods confirmed.

Did he use 23andme?

Co-founded by Anne Wojcicki, sister of Susan Wojcicki who is the current CEO of YouTube?

Hmm, not sure. It might have been ancestry.com

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:32 pm

Shael wrote:
Fuchs wrote:Would it be a good idear to add to the astrological services the reading JEW OR NOT ?

I remember once asking Lydia if this kind of thing can be figured out from the natal chart. She told me that the natal chart doesnt give definitive "proof" on whether or not someone is jewish. I asked this way back when I was getting hit hard by the am-I-jewish attack.
To figure out if someone is a jew, you will need to look at their face and their energies.

Also, even if such a service was to somehow be viable and be offered, I can already see infiltrators using fake data to get a "you are a gentile" certification and use that as an excuse to come on the forums and spread all sorts of vile garbage, responding to any arguments with "Muh reading confirms I'm a gentile".

Race, Gender, Species. These are things that CANNOT be seen in a natal chart.

A natal chart is cast at the time of birth. If 2 people and a litter of puppies are born at the same time, and a company is started up at the same time, all in the same city, these will ALL have the same natal chart.

To tell a jew, it's all in the eyes and soul (in addition to facial features).
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

luis

Postby luis » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:41 pm

Lydia wrote:
Shael wrote:

A natal chart is cast at the time of birth. If 2 people and a litter of puppies are born at the same time, and a company is started up at the same time, all in the same city, these will ALL have the same natal chart.

But the attack "Am i a jew" is in my opinion easily fixed. Do you like the idea of a kid being raped and killed? (Sorry for the ugly imagine but it's to get the point) if the answer is Yes then you are a jew is it's No then you are not. This is not to say that some gentiles would not like that but i think those gentiles are probabily not even going to find Jos and the God's do not want them...

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:22 pm

The enemy even may inspire someone to tell you you look Jewish or Israeli or something. I am white and I had to have a bunch of people confirm (of course in private sending my pic) that I was not Jewish before I stopped being paranoid about this.

I can see this happens to most people though especially if they don't know their family history.

Powstanie Pogańskie

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:29 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:

Did he use 23andme?

Hmm, not sure. It might have been ancestry.com

In addition to what others have already said about 23AndMe, Ancestry is known to do that "historical population" comparison, which can throw some real shitty results into your "Low Confidence Regions" as they term it. Granted Jews have been everywhere, but their historical presence in Poland and several other areas in Eastern Europe make it significantly more likely that you'll get a "<1% European Jewish" result if you're from this area. I've even seen Jews push the narrative that all Polish people have Jewish blood due to their presence there for almost a thousand years. How convenient it would be for them for that to be true.

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:02 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Fuchs wrote:

When I was new I got the "Am I a Jew" attack and I got "feelings" from the gods that I wasnt and I was barely psychically open. I think the gods give us hints in other ways.

A solution to this attack should be dealt with as this happens to almost every new person...

Someone who has his astral senses open and is trusted here. could offer this service: to ask the gods for new people.
Better then people waste money on faked genetic test by jews.

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:11 pm

Lydia wrote:
Shael wrote:

I did write astroreading because you said in one post if I didn´t missunderstood, for every astro reading you also get help from the gods. and as HPS Shannon did state the gods can judge at a distance if someone is a jew. this service is way better then doing a faked gene test by jews.

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:17 pm

Shael wrote:

A gentile can also write bad advice, every post is juged by the admins, and even if it is approved everyone here has to think for them self if the advice or info given is good. this doesn´t change

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:40 am

Fuchs wrote:
Lydia wrote:...

I did write astroreading because you said in one post if I didn´t missunderstood, for every astro reading you also get help from the gods. and as HPS Shannon did state the gods can judge at a distance if someone is a jew. this service is way better then doing a faked gene test by jews.

It doesn't quite correlate like that. I have been lead to some other info that was needed for some readings, etc, but it's not like the Gods sit down next to me and tell me things. I realized in the past that the post you are referring to, I didn't explain properly as I had a few things on the go at that time.

People definitely don't need to get dna tests, nor should they give their dna to the jew companies. The "am i a jew" attack only lasts a short while. I had it when I was new, and asked Satan to kill me on the spot so I wouldn't go against his agenda, and then I realized that if I was willing to die for Satan, then therefore I was not a jew. And the attack passed and never came back.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:18 pm

Most Jews if you notice that come on here don't seem to care that they are Jewish or they are proud of it. They want to be superficially on our side and escape their fate while thinking we are about "darkness" or "the fallen ones" or whatever else they go on about. This is what I have seen. Never in any post by a Jew on here from the ones I am sure are Jews on posts do they seem concerned about the God's or impeding their side or anything. I don't think a Jew would be disgusted by that and want to die or something cause they could not be with Satan.

Some of them just want to play mind games with Satan to try and escape the punishment they fear and that will happen for any of them on here that are lurking to all Jews not just the ones at the top.

The only reason most of them are here is to try and be on our side out of fear of what our God's will do to them anyways I think. They don't really mean it if suddenly things were to go great for them they would leave and join their Jewish brothers and sisters.

So if you fear being a Jew are paranoid or disgusted about it and want to die if you can't help Satan your not.

Also if you noticed society and instinctively hated a lot of things or even most people and felt they were dumb or something was not right and that is why you were here cause you want to find the truth or help change it for the better that is further proof you are not one. Cause that is your gentile instincts right there if you don't feel comfortable around any Jews and feel that same sense I said above that they are worthless or inferior like some of the other weak people that people love then you can't be one.

Good Luck.

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Lydia wrote:
Fuchs wrote:
Lydia wrote:...

It doesn't quite correlate like that. I have been lead to some other info that was needed for some readings, etc, but it's not like the Gods sit down next to me and tell me things. I realized in the past that the post you are referring to, I didn't explain properly as I had a few things on the go at that time.

People definitely don't need to get dna tests, nor should they give their dna to the jew companies. The "am i a jew" attack only lasts a short while. I had it when I was new, and asked Satan to kill me on the spot so I wouldn't go against his agenda, and then I realized that if I was willing to die for Satan, then therefore I was not a jew. And the attack passed and never came back.

Thanks for the rectification Lydia. I did read in a other post we should fokus on satans sigil and ask for a sign. Would you prefer this over the idear that I did state: A service; someone trustfully here asking the gods for other people?

this may sound a little silly but: I thought for my self if the possibility is given by sacrificing my soul and thereby errasing the jews once and for all. I would do it, as long the gods are proud of me.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:00 pm

slyscorpion wrote:Most Jews if you notice that come on here don't seem to care that they are Jewish or they are proud of it. They want to be superficially on our side and escape their fate while thinking we are about "darkness" or "the fallen ones" or whatever else they go on about. This is what I have seen. Never in any post by a Jew on here from the ones I am sure are Jews on posts do they seem concerned about the God's or impeding their side or anything. I don't think a Jew would be disgusted by that and want to die or something cause they could not be with Satan.

Some of them just want to play mind games with Satan to try and escape the punishment they fear and that will happen for any of them on here that are lurking to all Jews not just the ones at the top.

The only reason most of them are here is to try and be on our side out of fear of what our God's will do to them anyways I think. They don't really mean it if suddenly things were to go great for them they would leave and join their Jewish brothers and sisters.

So if you fear being a Jew are paranoid or disgusted about it and want to die if you can't help Satan your not.

Also if you noticed society and instinctively hated a lot of things or even most people and felt they were dumb or something was not right and that is why you were here cause you want to find the truth or help change it for the better that is further proof you are not one. Cause that is your gentile instincts right there if you don't feel comfortable around any Jews and feel that same sense I said above that they are worthless or inferior like some of the other weak people that people love then you can't be one.

Good Luck.

I considered the same things you said when I one asked the same question. A jew can say he is a satanist but deep in it's soul it cannot ever get triggered when our race gets mixed, when illogical liberals get so much attention, when people refuse to read the bible and see what toxic doctrines it contains and so on. If you honestly have those thoughts and instincts you are CLEAN!

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:00 pm

Aquarius wrote:0.8% jew is a jew, don't make it seem like one could think himself as a gentile or a SS if he's a jew.

Not even the Nuremburg laws used the one drop rule.

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:09 pm

Lydia wrote:People definitely don't need to get dna tests, nor should they give their dna to the jew companies. The "am i a jew" attack only lasts a short while. I had it when I was new, and asked Satan to kill me on the spot so I wouldn't go against his agenda, and then I realized that if I was willing to die for Satan, then therefore I was not a jew. And the attack passed and never came back.

It's a common attack. I've said it once I'll say it again, if I should find out at one point in time, backed up by family records that I might be jewish then someone's gonna find me in the river.

Luckily I've checked family records and asked around, I've found no evidence whatsoever and all of my immediate family members denied that i had any jewish ancestry whatsoever.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:05 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Aquarius wrote:0.8% jew is a jew, don't make it seem like one could think himself as a gentile or a SS if he's a jew.

Glad this sermon is on this forum and not lost: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18245&p=70035&hilit=Nuremberg#p70035

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:31 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:

These excuses people make that one drop jews can become SS is just you showing us how you have mental complexes by thinking that you’re a jew.

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:06 pm

Aquarius wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:

These excuses people make that one drop jews can become SS is just you showing us how you have mental complexes by thinking that you’re a jew.

Then why don't you have yourself DNA tested?

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:33 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Hmm, not sure. It might have been ancestry.com

Ancestry.com? I'm not sure how reputable that is.

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Aquarius wrote:Glad this sermon is on this forum and not lost: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18245&p=70035&hilit=Nuremberg#p70035

So what you're saying is, even if you took a DNA test and it came out 0.8% ashkenazi which in likelihood could be a false positive or could be misinterpreted results from DNA found in Poland, Lithuania, or Ukraine, then you should blow your brains out because 0.8% jew is 100% jew?

Powstanie Pogańskie

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:51 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Glad this sermon is on this forum and not lost: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18245&p=70035&hilit=Nuremberg#p70035

So what you're saying is, even if you took a DNA test and it came out 0.8% ashkenazi which in likelihood could be a false positive or could be misinterpreted results from DNA found in Poland, Lithuania, or Ukraine, then you should blow your brains out because 0.8% jew is 100% jew?

I dunno if you're using the DNA test argument just to make your case but I don't think Aquarius would argue that because of those tests being horse shit inherently, thus that <1% Jewish result is wrong regardless. If you genuinely are 0.8% Jewish then that is indeed still Jewish, but DNA testing services made available to us won't reliably tell you that.

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:36 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:So what you're saying is, even if you took a DNA test and it came out 0.8% ashkenazi which in likelihood could be a false positive or could be misinterpreted results from DNA found in Poland, Lithuania, or Ukraine, then you should blow your brains out because 0.8% jew is 100% jew?

A jew is a jew is a jew. Be it 100% or 0.1%, they're still a jew and they can just simply go fuck themselves, they're not welcomed neither by us nor by Satan and the Gods.

And yes, even if for whatever reason the jew in question shares the same hatred towards the jews, they're still not welcomed. The enemy of my friend is my friend unless they're a jew.

What's so hard to understand about this?

As for DNA tests, they're simply a scam and even if you find an honest test, they're still not accurate. These tests mostly work by comparing your DNA to the DNA of the same residents of your country.
The only way to test your DNA for jewishness is to go to pissrael and have your blood tested for cohen.
Hail Satan!!!!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:11 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:

If one really had that 1% blood then he would be a jew no matter what, but as others posts have prooved these dna tests are frauds made by jews.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:15 am

Looking now at all the variables I am fully sure those dna tests were made to confuse the awakening peocess. They just add more items to their criminal record...

Shael

Postby Shael » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:28 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:So what you're saying is, even if you took a DNA test and it came out 0.8% ashkenazi which in likelihood could be a false positive or could be misinterpreted results from DNA found in Poland, Lithuania, or Ukraine, then you should blow your brains out because 0.8% jew is 100% jew?
If the test was genuine, then yes definitely. But this is irrelevant considering current DNA tests are not genuine in the first place. Later on with proper and truthful DNA tests, even if someone ended up at 0.8% jew they would be a jew.

This is nothing to be alarmed about however, as percentages like these are next to impossible in the first place. In order to achieve a percentage like this, there would need to be a jew having offspring with a gentile, then for this jewish offspring to, again, have offspring with a gentile, and so on for a huge amount of generations, without ever running into another jew. The amount ot gentile stupidity required for something like this to happen, aka for a jewish bloodline to consecutively mate with gentiles for so many generations to achieve this, would be way too unreasonable to ever be considered.

The reason many people get scared of this concept, is because "Oh but what if I had a single jew in my bloodline maybe 400 years ago?". This thinking is in itself flawed, because if this had been the case, every single offspring from then onwards would have been a jew. So it's not "one" jew in the bloodline, but rather only jews in that bloodline from this point forward. One just has to look towards their immediate family line (parents and grandparents) and it would be easily possible to spot jewish traits there if such pollution had happened.
-Miyamoto Musashi

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Mathematically speaking if how DNA tests are conducted is by math, being 1% jewish gives you one full jewish descendant in, if I am not mistaken, the last 8 generations. The amount may be a little number, but based on actual ancestry and arithmetic, it is what it is. One has had a jewish ancestor, a full blooded jew, enough to leave something that may exist even 8 generations later.

On the other hand, with how all DNA companies are owned by jews, and take regional samples, and how many obvious jews have been dubbed out as "Totally Goyim" while many other totally White people have been dubbed out as "1% Ashkenazi" and all sorts of other garbage, it's obvious that we are being lied about. There was a case with a National Socialist named Cobb [I could be wrong here] and the company gave him like 20% African DNA, which he clearly did not have.

Chances are also these DNA samples are all frauds, and since they are "local", they do only tell you from what region you are. Regions chock infested with jews make no difference apparently. The samples are regionally based.

Most of these companies are owned directly by the enemy, and they are an effort to amass genetic data of citizens. Now this may not mean anything today, but in 20 or 30 years, they may clone people, be in the lookout for specific genes, and worse.

Lastly, while the Cohen gene may be typical for jews, it is NOT existing in every population of jews. These are just genetic markers. There are many jews who do not have the Cohen or Levi gene, and they are completely jewish, for generations. Reading the actual science on the topics should suffice here. So "Cohen" or "Levi" genes not existing, does not mean one is not a jew. Genetic markers arise when specific genes present themselves a lot within a population. Cohen gene or Levi Gene are said types of markers, and they appear on the more pure jews, as they appear in their higher and less mixed class. Others may be totally jews but may not have the specific markers. Fully jewish still.

When Rabbis do take in consideration if one is to return to Israel and be made jewish, they take many things in consideration. Due to how DNA tests are frauds and one can even fake them, or they can be wrong, they take into account the DNA test, the behaviour, the family history, the paternal and maternal lineage, links to Judaism, and they do all sorts of other testing. Then a council does vote on if one is actually a jew. One's DNA test may tick or may not tick jewish, to a greater or larger extent, but this is decided on many fronts.

I have seen Mediterranean jews who are evidently jews, and they have passed on the DNA tests with very little jewish or not jewish at all, masking them as "South Europeans", "Portuguese", "Mediterannean" and other vague results. There are cases of blatant jews who have come out clean from these DNA tests. Whether by deception [getting a Gentile to spit on the tube] or by the companies doing purposeful fraud, that is something that cannot be easily evaluated.

In the future when the DNA analysis will be taken over by scientists who are racially conscious, aware, and hold no universalist bullshit bias [this is why we have REGIONAL and not RACIAL] samples, these will be able to be evaluated on a different level of importance. We need racial experts in the field, and we cannot have leftist whackos in this science, or we will always be lied to and have their communist agenda making everything perverted or difficult.

I am not stupid enough to expect the multiculturalist leftist scientific gang which destroyed people like Watson calling him a fraud for his racialist positions, and claims that "RACES DO NOT EXIST WE WUZ ALL THE SAME AFRICANS N SHIET SO ITS OK" to tell me anything honest about any DNA analysis, or anything at all. Even the scientific basis for such analysis may be a total fraud in itself.

These people are clearly playing a political agenda here, and confusing people with DNA testing to show they have a lot of foreign blood, and to create a "greater multicultural climate" or even get people to think they are "a little jewish" aka, respect and be a slave to the jews and so forth, is part of this deception.

If I saw in a DNA test of an obviously White person that they are 20% black, I wouldn't believe it. Imagine the impudence. "We wuz Scientists n Shieeet" - The Left.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:11 pm

I truly think you have nothing to worry about.

Most people here who worry about this, it's just bullshit paranoia. Do not even sweat it.

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Lydia wrote:People definitely don't need to get dna tests, nor should they give their dna to the jew companies. The "am i a jew" attack only lasts a short while. I had it when I was new, and asked Satan to kill me on the spot so I wouldn't go against his agenda, and then I realized that if I was willing to die for Satan, then therefore I was not a jew. And the attack passed and never came back.

It's a common attack. I've said it once I'll say it again, if I should find out at one point in time, backed up by family records that I might be jewish then someone's gonna find me in the river.

Luckily I've checked family records and asked around, I've found no evidence whatsoever and all of my immediate family members denied that i had any jewish ancestry whatsoever.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:36 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:On the other hand, with how all DNA companies are owned by jews, and take regional samples, and how many obvious jews have been dubbed out as "Totally Goyim" while many other totally White people have been dubbed out as "1% Ashkenazi" and all sorts of other garbage, it's obvious that we are being lied about. There was a case with a National Socialist named Cobb [I could be wrong here] and the company gave him like 20% African DNA, which he clearly did not have.

You're talking about Craig Cobb, which ABC News has been mercilessly stalking and only putting him on the phone and setting up interviews with black people just to piss him off.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Most of these companies are owned directly by the enemy, and they are an effort to amass genetic data of citizens. Now this may not mean anything today, but in 20 or 30 years, they may clone people, be in the lookout for specific genes, and worse.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

Israel is already developing an "Ethno-bomb" designed to kill Arabs and only Arabs. Hell, I should make a whole thread about this. Killing a bunch of Palestinians with it would just be the "testing phase"

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:10 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

Thanks for clearing stuff up, especially about the cohen gene. I had the misconception that every jew had the cohen gene.

As for the DNA tests, you could literally get the purest, whitest person on this planet and they'll get some random percentages from different races. It's like opening a Kinder Surprise, every time it's something different.
Hail Satan!!!!

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:53 pm

I am trying to understand this I thought all Jews had the Cohen Gene or at least part of it no matter how mixed. I never heard of the Levi Gene. I guess it's like a virus that takes over the body so no matter how small the amount the person is an enemy.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:59 pm

slyscorpion wrote:I am trying to understand this I thought all Jews had the Cohen Gene or at least part of it no matter how mixed. I never heard of the Levi Gene. I guess it's like a virus that takes over the body so no matter how small the amount the person is an enemy.

I think some of the enemy Nordics, from the lower race of Nordics, might have supplied DNA towards the non-high-up/cohen-gened j00z, whereas the highest, cohened j00z have the cohen/reptilian DNA and don't mix, so as to keep pure and keep the race strong. This is just my suspicion.

EgyptianStar666

Postby EgyptianStar666 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:20 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:

Did he use 23andme?

Thank you for sharing that. My aunt in law had received 10% jew in her dna results from ancestry. She is upset and tried to commit suicide. She was so proud to be aryan.

Father told me this morning that she is infact a gentile.

So the Jews lie on a large scale.

My poor aunt had always told me to never marry outside my race. She uses the blue/red bird black bird analogy.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

"What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!" Pope Leo X.

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes
How to obliterate your Saturn.

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:08 am

EgyptianStar666 wrote:Thank you for sharing that. My aunt in law had received 10% jew in her dna results from ancestry. She is upset and tried to commit suicide. She was so proud to be aryan.

Father told me this morning that she is infact a gentile.

So the Jews lie on a large scale.

My poor aunt had always told me to never marry outside my race. She uses the blue/red bird black bird analogy.

I use a different analogy involving birds. Crows, Ravens, and Starlings are capable of having mixed children, but they don't. Why? It goes against nature. Have you ever seen a Starven? You've never heard of them, and you never will.