Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dutch drinking water in danger

Lunar Dance 666

https://www.geenstijl.nl/5149538/zin-in-bier-nu/

Due to the longterm droughts watercompanies have sounded the alarm that clean ground water is becoming scarce.
They need to drill deeper and deeper into the ground for clean water with the risk of getting even more contaminations in the water.
This is from agriculture, factories, all kinds of waste and pollution that we've put onto the land.

We are also getting a lot of water from within europe, the alps etc. It is only logical that the water that is closest to sea is the dirtiest.

Which means that people can get VERY SICK from drinking or using this kind of water. I thought that there was something wrong with the drinking water the past few weeks. like for some reason something was off and now I heard the news today and this was on there. It is important enough to make a post about it.

I'd recommend for the dutch people to invest in something like a water distiller or a filter of your own. If not to buy bottled water as drinking water..

Meanwhile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS2OQyzKKPc

Then they gonna come to Europe/America and demand free welfare and housing paid with your tax money, because they're "poor" immigrants running from toxic environment + humanitarians screaming how these guys are people too.

Regardless of one's country of residence, a water filter should be an essential part of the household. I use a reverse-osmosis one. Those things cost only like 200-300€ and last for many many years, as long as you change the filter every half year or so. I believe filter replacements are around 30€.

It's never recommended to drink tap water regardless of where you live. Water pollution can very commonly take many years to be known officially, since jews are jewing as usual. Water filters are very important to avoid these dangers.

Shael said:
Regardless of one's country of residence, a water filter should be an essential part of the household. I use a reverse-osmosis one. Those things cost only like 200-300€ and last for many many years, as long as you change the filter every half year or so. I believe filter replacements are around 30€.

It's never recommended to drink tap water regardless of where you live. Water pollution can very commonly take many years to be known officially, since jews are jewing as usual. Water filters are very important to avoid these dangers.

There are places in which it is hard to make ends meet and as thus things like a water filter may not be first priority.

There is a place in NL that has been known for years and years to have very polluted water. I believe its somewhere around Rotterdam, but I could be wrong.

People have known something was off. Water tasting different, i.e. which happened last year to me and I ended up buying bottled water for a couple of weeks.
Also.. if you let a glass of water stand for a while that it tastes either very bitter or metallic.

And there are also teens living with their parents around here I don't think they can afford to have such things unless they are able to convince their parents.

Also on another note: dutch people generally cannot drink water from germany or elsewhere in europe if it's not mineral water or bottled water.. they'd get diarrea from doing so. Which points to different microbes, perhaps.
So I think it's more a matter of more and more pollutions in the water that are nonorganic than organic ones currently.
But in the comment section on the page someone mentioned biofilm and gunk in the water. And to be honest, I do have a sports water filter (of which apparently I need to switch the filter) but I cleaned the inside of the bottle thorougly, afterwards even poured boiling water into it and I'd still get a build up of some kind of slimy biofilm on the inside of the bottle within a few days.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
There are places in which it is hard to make ends meet and as thus things like a water filter may not be first priority.

There is a place in NL that has been known for years and years to have very polluted water. I believe its somewhere around Rotterdam, but I could be wrong.

People have known something was off. Water tasting different, i.e. which happened last year to me and I ended up buying bottled water for a couple of weeks.
Also.. if you let a glass of water stand for a while that it tastes either very bitter or metallic.

And there are also teens living with their parents around here I don't think they can afford to have such things unless they are able to convince their parents.

Also on another note: dutch people generally cannot drink water from germany or elsewhere in europe if it's not mineral water or bottled water.. they'd get diarrea from doing so. Which points to different microbes, perhaps.
So I think it's more a matter of more and more pollutions in the water that are nonorganic than organic ones currently.
But in the comment section on the page someone mentioned biofilm and gunk in the water. And to be honest, I do have a sports water filter (of which apparently I need to switch the filter) but I cleaned the inside of the bottle thorougly, afterwards even poured boiling water into it and I'd still get a build up of some kind of slimy biofilm on the inside of the bottle within a few days.
Indeed it's not the first priority in every case. I just think that everyone who can afford it, should get one simply for safety's sake.
Especially with children like you said, it can indeed be hard to get one. I was just talking in a general sense that everyone should get one as long as this is possible in their situation.

That biofilm thingy sounds pretty bad. Next time if you want to clean something like this thoroughly I think you could try some 3% H2O2 to really desinfect it, if you have access to it. :)

A water distiller is the best cost vs benefits option. By adding an electrolyte mix, you can have the best possible water in an urban environment. You just have to stock up on salt, potassium and magnesium and you're set. You might also want to add in baking soda to control for acidity.

Shael said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Indeed it's not the first priority in every case. I just think that everyone who can afford it, should get one simply for safety's sake.
Especially with children like you said, it can indeed be hard to get one. I was just talking in a general sense that everyone should get one as long as this is possible in their situation.

That biofilm thingy sounds pretty bad. Next time if you want to clean something like this thoroughly I think you could try some 3% H2O2 to really desinfect it, if you have access to it. :)

That is what I used to clean it in the first place but the problem persisted. It went well for a long time then all of the sudden this..

Lunar Dance 666 said:
That is what I used to clean it in the first place but the problem persisted. It went well for a long time then all of the sudden this..
That's really weird. I wonder what the hell they put in there that this kind of stuff happens.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back