Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Barbara Spectre is Back

CuoreNordico

Barbara Spectre is Back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDsWg5zpOsA

Replacement activist and former head of Paideia, Barbara Spectre resurface in Israel for a conference called "Our Common Destiny" together with Jacob Rothschild and Israel's president, in an effort to "achieve a unified vision for global Jewry."

The Talmudic witch is back after her trip to brainwash Sven and Helmut and Freda in Sweden. Now she is in her base in Israel to run an Eugenics program for jews all while she set up Sven with Helmut and Freda with some other tribe.

She taught Freda Feminism and to eternally cuck Sven but as she puts it to have 5 children from black people is great but Sven has to be cucked instead as blonde and blue eyed stuff is the bad genes and the only good genes are genes for huge beak noses and the Cohen Gene.

Now she will meet with Rabbi Rothschild and they will rub their hands. They can now shit their old Talmudic Wizard diapers and laugh at the goyim while contemplating how many great brainwashing missions they did in their lifetime. *Hehe, goyim*

The meeting was concluded by showing pictures of Freda's 5 congolesian swedish kids, and everyone in the hall LOL'd hard.

After this they probably put up on the projector the jewish prototype of the coming master race, a reptoid like autistic short creature with a huge beak, flat feet, and beady eyes, and pointy ears. They relished in the visual of the Coming Jewish Master Race. Barbara pissed her own pants and the hall was filled with fragrance, and Rabbi Scatawitz came up and said this is the sign of Hashem for Barbara.

Spectre is legit like these old evil witches in Disney. She is an incarnation of the meme.

Spectre.jpg

snow-white-witch_custom-20101c6028a5d9264b6833f8b922f562090d8c90-s1600-c85.jpg

Ramp up those RTRs as much you can everyone. Apparently the damn Jews will be doing a blood sacrifice ritual on September 25th for Sanhedrin...

God I hate them so much...
Im just seething with anger everytime I look I hear about this shit.

You know, I've been real cautious about not burning myself out for the sake of overperformance, but Spectre's recent appearance is starting to make me think "To hell with it" all over again.

I think there's an increase in anti-white behavior because at this point in time Israel and jews worldwide have not yet learned to be multicultural, and I think we're gonna be part of that transformation which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it is today. European people are going to be at the center of this, it's a huge transformation for Israel to make, they are now going into a multicultural mode and we are already resented because of our leading role.

Spam those fucking RTRs people. I'll be back when I'm not red in the face which hopefully will be at the time Cobra lets this post through.

Cuz gentiles are slowly but waking up from ratjews spells. Final RTR is amazing.

When I see that jewish shitface bitchwitch I get very angry...not so much with the stinky Yehuda freaks but with the Gentiles in Europe...
How are so STUPID, NAIVE, and SELF-DESTRUCTIVE?
Even animals know to recognize the danger and avoid or attack it.
I see the people around me and I can't believe all the stupidity...

That is important information Jacob Rothschild and Bibi are top level Jewish elites that means Spectre is high level and her statements are the statements of an insider within that power elite of Jews.

CuoreNordico said:
Barbara Spectre is Back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDsWg5zpOsA

Replacement activist and former head of Paideia, Barbara Spectre resurface in Israel for a conference called "Our Common Destiny" together with Jacob Rothschild and Israel's president, in an effort to "achieve a unified vision for global Jewry."

"Paideia" is a Greek invention! Not Jewish! I absolutely hate them for taking this concept and perverting it. Their fucking wordplay or whatever it is. It is unforgivable!

If you read up on Paideia (the Greek one, not this Jewish organiaztion) you'll see the concept is a masterpiece.

HPS Shannon said:
Ramp up those RTRs as much you can everyone. Apparently the damn Jews will be doing a blood sacrifice ritual on September 25th for Sanhedrin...

God I hate them so much...
Im just seething with anger everytime I look I hear about this shit.

And of course I think that's just the start of it till Yom Kippur on the 9th of October man I hate the energy around these Jewish holidays. The cool thing is Mars will be in Libra around that time which isn't great for their curses or any of them (I think it's the worst Mars sign for black magick I don't know if this matters for them though just commenting). We should really do the RTR as much as possible during these times and anything the HPs suggest. Let's make them suffer.

ShadowTheRaven said:
You know, I've been real cautious about not burning myself out for the sake of overperformance, but Spectre's recent appearance is starting to make me think "To hell with it" all over again.

My Brother in Arms. Pace yourself and don't burn yourself out.

What good is an army of its on its knees and on the floor. We must focus on consistency.

We have other stuff and other meditations to do as well. So by all means have a go at getting as many RTR's done but not at the expense of burning yourself out.

You never know there might be a call on the 25th or at another time to spam and you would then be burnt out.

I do between 3 and 5 a day and could do more but I don't want to burn myself because what matters is keeping it up daily.

We are important and need to look after ourselves so that we are strong and can keep on fighting consistently.

ShadowTheRaven said:

These types of "Fuck it" are the types of "Fuck it" that can get you hospitalized or so exhausted that you can't explain it to any other human being so be careful, this is anything but a time for this.

Pace yourself.

Ninja 666 said:
"Paideia" is a Greek invention! Not Jewish! I absolutely hate them for taking this concept and perverting it. Their fucking wordplay or whatever it is. It is unforgivable!

If you read up on Paideia (the Greek one, not this Jewish organiaztion) you'll see the concept is a masterpiece.

Paideia means Education of Children basically, but also Education in general.

Typical jewish creativity, use Goyim stuff to infiltrate your enemies and sound cool, and make it's meaning kosher, that's all here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These types of "Fuck it" are the types of "Fuck it" that can get you hospitalized or so exhausted that you can't explain it to any other human being so be careful, this is anything but a time for this.

Pace yourself.

I'm just saying this kind of news had me so red in the face you'd think that I've been sunburnt. Of course I've practiced a lot of self-restraint so I'm *not* like "Fuck it" but if this is the news, it's getting harder and harder to hold that urge back.

Personal Growth said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

My Brother in Arms. Pace yourself and don't burn yourself out.

What good is an army of its on its knees and on the floor. We must focus on consistency.

We have other stuff and other meditations to do as well. So by all means have a go at getting as many RTR's done but not at the expense of burning yourself out.

You never know there might be a call on the 25th or at another time to spam and you would then be burnt out.

I do between 3 and 5 a day and could do more but I don't want to burn myself because what matters is keeping it up daily.

We are important and need to look after ourselves so that we are strong and can keep on fighting consistently.

Agreed, don't burn yourself out. Meditations and empowerment are important too. Remember, the more empowered we are, the stronger our RTRs.

Thats the difference between US and them.

HPS Shannon said:
Agreed, don't burn yourself out. Meditations and empowerment are important too. Remember, the more empowered we are, the stronger our RTRs.

As I explained to Cobra, if this is the news, it's getting harder and harder for me to show some self-restraint on this type of stuff. However my desires to attain a level of power that for myself remains undiscovered overpowers my desire to inflict blows on the enemy in expense of myself. I've come a long way, and I've burnt out years ago, and I know what happens, so I know not to do it again. In that case, being stubborn was a learning experience for me back in those days.

ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

As I explained to Cobra, if this is the news, it's getting harder and harder for me to show some self-restraint on this type of stuff. However my desires to attain a level of power that for myself remains undiscovered overpowers my desire to inflict blows on the enemy in expense of myself. I've come a long way, and I've burnt out years ago, and I know what happens, so I know not to do it again. In that case, being stubborn was a learning experience for me back in those days.

You have no idea how much I understand where you are coming from. I feel the same way and sometimes I cant take it. Do as much RTRs as you can, whenever. But at the end of the day, you come first.

The first chance I ever get to destroy the enemy, I'm cracking skulls...

I know how you feel. I'm boiling on the inside too.

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Pace yourself.

I'm just saying this kind of news had me so red in the face you'd think that I've been sunburnt. Of course I've practiced a lot of self-restraint so I'm *not* like "Fuck it" but if this is the news, it's getting harder and harder to hold that urge back.
The jew is a master of fucking things up and causing you to fuck things up. It just plants a seed and knows that you will grow and nurture it into a fully-blossoming and blooming... well... weed. (Our Nature is to increase who and what we have and are and what is added to ourselves.) Some weeds do have little flowers on them. (That is a way to define xianity!)

If one chooses to accept and obey the jew's temptation (or - to use geek terminology - accept the "challenge") of damning themself (which is not a challenge, because one would lose), then they'd might as well bend over for the jew and accept it as their eternal master. It's just like Jigsaw from Saw - he didn't hurt/kill you; you did. All Jigsaw did was set something up and play a game. You're the one who put yourself into that situation.

Gentiles' lives are a game to the jew, and we have had to play by the jew's rules, on the jew's terms, for so long; so now, instead of that, just cheat/but now we can cheat - you have Magick (which, in actual fact, is also Natural!) to use, so use these cheats properly. Yes - even cheats have rules which must be obeyed, but the difference here is that we can make some of the rules with these cheats, we can both make things on our terms & conditions, and we can make things be on our terms & conditions; but Nature still demands that you obey some Natural rules and terms & conditions, however. The jew has just cheated Physically, but as per the jew's terms and conditions, in the jew's game, we can cheat because Spirituality is out-of-bounds, is illegal, is beyond the parameters of the jew's game. The jew must also obey Natural rules and terms & conditions, as well, however! ;-) Now we are changing the game, or the rules of the game, still based on, subject to, and under Nature's rules - and the jew better swot-up quickly! ^^

HPS Shannon said:
You have no idea how much I understand where you are coming from. I feel the same way and sometimes I cant take it. Do as much RTRs as you can, whenever. But at the end of the day, you come first.

I'm more of a "Turn all of it into a nuclear wasteland so deadly that Chernobyl will become habitable first" type of guy

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ninja 666 said:

Paideia means Education of Children basically, but also Education in general.

Typical jewish creativity, use Goyim stuff to infiltrate your enemies and sound cool, and make it's meaning kosher, that's all here.

Okok. Thank you for clarifying both of these.

As if the Leftists and current spawn of ignoramuses turning out of the colleges isn't enough evidence. That shows just how degenerate the current educational system has become. I wasn't really realizing to the full extent the potential of education from this perspective.

That the attributes contributed to "Paideia" is something you can focus or compress into an institution.

The Jews just pisses me off...

ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

I'm more of a "Turn all of it into a nuclear wasteland so deadly that Chernobyl will become habitable first" type of guy

Haha!

This jewish whore is made purely of psychotic evil, her twitter account full of her saying how the white race must get exctint and using hashtags like #endthewhiterace
Fucking jews.

Stormblood said:
Let's make sure she'll need many more foreskin potion to heal her health and mana next time hahaha

Let's make sure the remaining supply of "foreskin potion" is cut off for good.......heh, get it?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Stormblood said:
Let's make sure she'll need many more foreskin potion to heal her health and mana next time hahaha

Let's make sure the remaining supply of "foreskin potion" is cut off for good.......heh, get it?

Hard to not get this one Raven.... ; p

ShadowTheRaven said:
Stormblood said:

bruh.... xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back