Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

for the admins lately my notifications do not show all posts that are approved. thx in advance

It happened with me, as well, but I just assumed the mods CBA to give notice, lol.

Same issue here as of this morning still not fixed for me. Thx in advance

I have spent some hours on this bug, it should be now fixed. I realize it's serious for posters that's why. Do you have feedback, is it fixed?

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have spent some hours on this bug, it should be now fixed. I realize it's serious for posters that's why. Do you have feedback, is it fixed?

Yes it fixed thank you so much.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I had the same issue but it didn't really bother me. It started roughly 1 week ago I believe.

It is fixed for me again now.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I had the same issue but it didn't really bother me. It started roughly 1 week ago I believe.

It is fixed for me again now.

Ill have to see about that.
To me that's been happening about a month or two ago, and then it worked again the other day but I haven't seen it either the past week or past two weeks (I didn't really keep count). So I hope it works now at least.

im not very bothered by it but I'd like to see it if its disapproved or not. Thats all.

I'm having the same issue, not receiving notifications when my posts are approved. The only thing I've received notifications for are direct replies.

I am not sure if a post of mine has disappeared but I typed one yesterday and it hasn't been approved yet (can't see the topic in the list either) nor have I had a notice of disapprovement.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I am not sure if a post of mine has disappeared but I typed one yesterday and it hasn't been approved yet (can't see the topic in the list either) nor have I had a notice of disapprovement.
It went through now so nevermind :)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Did you just get a notice for pinging yourself? :p

It's happening again for me. as of last night. Neither the MP3 post or my last what today needs post showed me any notification of being approved. Strange, I am still getting notifications when someone replies however

SATchives said:
It's happening again for me. as of last night. Neither the MP3 post or my last what today needs post showed me any notification of being approved. Strange, I am still getting notifications when someone replies however
Same here.

FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Did you just get a notice for pinging yourself? :p

Nop I didnt but I think we'd all be ping crazy if so. I still get notifications even if someone is replying to what was said further down the conversation, and Im still quoted in it.

SATchives said:
It's working again

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back