Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions About The Jews

KillerQueen0103

So I'm newer to Satanism (clearly) and I have been reading about the Jews and their souls in the forums. However, I'm still not getting the full grasp of this concept and its hard for me to understand. ~~BY NO MEANS AM I SIDING WITH THE JEWS OR ANYTHING AGAINST SATAN- I JUST WANT MORE UNDERSTANDING FOR IT~~ If anyone can send me links to websites with more information about souls, that will be useful as well... My questions are, what are the Jews and how do we recognize their souls? Overall, my main curiosity is (I'm not sure if there is a straightforward answer so I will call it a curiosity) if everything is energy, can't the souls of the Jews become more positive and join Satanism over time? Or... are certain souls, due to their past or creation, doomed to be a specific way all of their lives? Do you think that if all Jews became aware of the truth that they would still fight against us or are their souls doomed to be an enemy forever? I know thats a lot of questions wrapped in one, but I always have trouble grasping that something could just be pure evil and have no chance of coming out of that state. Again, Im not arguing anything, I just need more understanding of this topic because Im so curious about it. Thanks guys!

How to Recognise and Identify a jew

Part 1 - Physical Features
Note* The jewish physical feature of having a long or heavy jaw was not included in the pdf here

1) direct download
https://web.archive.org/web/20150806214624/https://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf
or
2) https://www.dropbox.com/s/83bmpvtb09tlcxo/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf?dl=0

Part 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk5m71i1ymscq3g/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_2.pdf?dl=0

You can change the ?dl=0 to ?dl=1 at the end to download the files directly.

Part 3
direct download
https://www.satanslibrary.org/How%20to%20Recognize%20and%20Identify%20a%20Jew%20Part%203.pdf

Once you have learnt how to recognise a jew with your Physical eyes, then practice doing so, then you're on your way. Sometimes it might be difficult to notice if someone is a jew, though. Obvious ones are jerry springer, theresa may and stacey solomon, where more difficult ones to be able to tell are rachel riley and david beckham. You might just find that when you see who a jew is, you might just become sick, feeling disgusted. That happens with me a lot. Being able to notice a jew through your Third Eye, you could see more of how disgusting and shit it is. You'll have to make sure your Third Eye is unblocked, open and empowered properly to be able to see Astrally/Spiritually.

The jew was created to be against us and against Satan. It is oil and water, chalk and cheese. The jew is a virus, parasite, disease, cancer, destruction, death... Will you rear bacteria and love it and nurture it? No. You eradicate it.

The jew is doomed in the sense that its creators don't give a fuck about it; the jew is just being used as a tool, a means to an end, and will be destroyed eventually. The jew is promised it would be master over Earth, but that's also an empty, false promise for the majority. The jew race, in its entirety, wouldn't end entirely because it would be used to rape (in the destructive sense, which may or may not be sexual rape) Humans so the jew's masters have sustenance; however, with the jew being so shit, its overlords - the reptilians - will just get rid of it, if our Side doesn't first.

The jew, generally and racially, knows the truth. The jew is programmed to be against us, skulking around, being surreptitious, to undermine and belittle, infiltrating to destroy from within...

Evil is a subjective term - or it is not. Whomever is more powerful decides what is evil and what is good. Whichever team you are on defines and decides your - or perhaps "your" - opinion and thoughts and preferences. That's not to say that absolute power corrupts absolutely, though; again - who are you asking? Whomever is Boss is God. Although, it may be universal that someone else coming into yours and doing other things is unwelcome and unwanted; therefore, evil, regardless of which side you're on. Retaliation and punishment/justice, however, is warranted and just.

Information about the Jews and their souls. http://www.blacksforsatan.org/jewish_race.html

Information about on the Soul
http://www.blacksforsatan.org/human_soul.html

Hope this helps.

Its easy for a gentile to have a hard believing in what a Jew is and what they are, and what they have done. This is because we gentiles dont think like them.

We come from Satan so we are naturally good and of virtue. Humanity has degenerated and we are stuck on a lower level and tied in with xianity and Islam and the Jewish curses which have caused all these problems we have.

Jews come from enemy beings who naturally DESTROY. Jews cannot ever become virtuous and good. They are not programmed to do so. That can't be changed. Please read the links I posted so you can understand.

They really are here to destroy and enslave us. In time you will see this as you study. If you look at the LONG LONG LONG list of things Jews have done to humanity since the beginning and what they will do, you will see. It never stops which is why Satan. Lilith and the gods will destroy them anyway.

Also, in spotting and recognizing Jews, the link I posted on Jews which show you how to identify them. They look similar to white people but that is how they get away with their crimes. But when one is educated, you will see.

I can spot a Jew 9 times out of 10. It gets easier over time as they always look off or ugly in some way. If one can't tell by looks, one can certainly tell by their energy.

The more mixed a Jew is, it can be tricky but its always there.

Thanks so much! I have already started reading through the material and its proven EXTREMELY beneficial and valuable to me. Things are starting to make more sense.. :)
For some reason, lately, I have started doubting my trust and the more information (TRUTH) revealed to me, the more relaxed and comfortable I become again. I really need to stay away from watching the new age videos but its hard to find spiritual content that isnt corrupted by the enemy. Its best that I just stick to the website and the forums here for help! Thanks!

LovingSoul said:
Thanks so much! I have already started reading through the material and its proven EXTREMELY beneficial and valuable to me. Things are starting to make more sense.. :)
For some reason, lately, I have started doubting my trust and the more information (TRUTH) revealed to me, the more relaxed and comfortable I become again. I really need to stay away from watching the new age videos but its hard to find spiritual content that isnt corrupted by the enemy. Its best that I just stick to the website and the forums here for help! Thanks!

Yes, the forums and JOS website plus affiliated sites are were you will find superior knowledge plus the truth on whats going on. The reason is because the gods are guiding us.

Please feel free to ask any questions you need on this journey. We are here for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back