Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are we allied with "Prepare for change"?

StraitShot47

Pre***.com they say they are part of the galactic empire and fight for light and life.

They say some good things, but also say some bad things especially about Orion.

"Cobra" is even one of the contributors.

Is this like JOS "lite"? Or are they our enemies?

This is just a bollocks new age website, one of the many. It appears however they aren't as brutal in obviously pushing New Age Krap. Blaming Orion is very frequent in a lot of new age sites as their contributors are either deluded or they are speaking with greys.

As for the little rattlesnake there that calls itself Cobra or something, might as well call themselves New Age Rattlesnakes.

I removed the website as this is baseline advertising and disinfo here, no need to advertise it. There are plenty of deluded new age websites on google as it is.

We're not "allied" to anyone, if some people have similar ideals that is the result of similar information, but similar is not the same at any rate.

So far I have seen myself, we are the only place online or anywhere that has the ideals that we do, while all these people are well over in the tens of thousands of groups with their new age bullshittery.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is just a bollocks new age website, one of the many. It appears however they aren't as brutal in obviously pushing New Age Krap. Blaming Orion is very frequent in a lot of new age sites as their contributors are either deluded or they are speaking with greys.

As for the little rattlesnake there that calls itself Cobra or something, might as well call themselves New Age Rattlesnakes.

I removed the website as this is baseline advertising and disinfo here, no need to advertise it. There are plenty of deluded new age websites on google as it is.

We're not "allied" to anyone, if some people have similar ideals that is the result of similar information, but similar is not the same at any rate.

So far I have seen myself, we are the only place online or anywhere that has the ideals that we do, while all these people are well over in the tens of thousands of groups with their new age bullshittery.

Understood, it makes sense. I tried not to advertise it by removing the www.

They do speak ill of reptiles as well as the nazis and orions which made me suspicious. Some of the stuff they do talk about the singularity and being able to talk to beings[in their mind] did peak my interest. But their passivity of the whole ordeal threw me off.

I was very wary about these channelers, and you have confirmed my suspicions the real Cobra.

On another note, lots of these channelers are talking about a coming "galactic federation" and "service to others".

Just search youtube or jewgle and you can find various people talking about what is coming.

So what I'm wondering is that how are they all on the same page? I guess if one person says it, the information can spread like wild fire. Are our enemies coming enmasse to us, or is this just disinfo put out there to give them false hope?

“So far I have seen myself, we are the only place online or anywhere that has the ideals that we do, while all these people are well over in the tens of thousands of groups with their new age bullshittery.“

True, very true!!

The thing is these people are communists and the greys are obviously wanting to impose a form of mass communism where everything is enslaved under "love". This is just christianity all over again, and only a form of brutal control.

Just read between the lines.

The Galactic federation is an enemy. What they channel also is nothing strange. Greys have a lot of time to bullshit people and lie to them.

These aliens have a brutal agenda of forced assimilation for mankind and to turn everyone into efficient slaves.

The mask of love behind communist brutality and fake ass messages on how they will chase out the evil and yadda yadda is their way of merely saying how they will exterminate those who are "disobedient".

StraitShot47 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Understood, it makes sense. I tried not to advertise it by removing the www.

They do speak ill of reptiles as well as the nazis and orions which made me suspicious. Some of the stuff they do talk about the singularity and being able to talk to beings[in their mind] did peak my interest. But their passivity of the whole ordeal threw me off.

I was very wary about these channelers, and you have confirmed my suspicions the real Cobra.

StraitShot47 said:
On another note, lots of these channelers are talking about a coming "galactic federation" and "service to others".

Just search youtube or jewgle and you can find various people talking about what is coming.

So what I'm wondering is that how are they all on the same page? I guess if one person says it, the information can spread like wild fire. Are our enemies coming enmasse to us, or is this just disinfo put out there to give them false hope?
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is these people are communists and the greys are obviously wanting to impose a form of mass communism where everything is enslaved under "love". This is just christianity all over again, and only a form of brutal control.

Just read between the lines.

The Galactic federation is an enemy. What they channel also is nothing strange. Greys have a lot of time to bullshit people and lie to them.

These aliens have a brutal agenda of forced assimilation for mankind and to turn everyone into efficient slaves.

The mask of love behind communist brutality and fake ass messages on how they will chase out the evil and yadda yadda is their way of merely saying how they will exterminate those who are "disobedient".
Trump wants to create a space force - not service; force. It is known Who is returning soon...

Say - were all Science Fiction writers from yesteryear the j00 or were they Gentiles?! Perhaps some of the Braining done over the decades can help towards bringing the Gods and Goddesses back! Maybe the dirty j00 is punching above its weight, being arrogant, thinking it can tease us, like dangling a string above a cat, with aliens/ETs and things, which then puts it into the mass mind and makes it happen. Then the j00 is sad because it went too far with the mass-mind bringing aliens/ETs to us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back