Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with Banishing...

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello.
Two days ago me and my cousin (who is an SS for half a year now) came to my great grandparents' house and will stay here for a while.

The first night, before falling asleep, we both felt an uncomfortable feeling in the room. When we slept, my cousin had a restless sleep.

The second night we decided to try to talk to whatever spirits exist here. So we unsuccessfully tried the ouija board. After failing, we simply talked to them outloud. We said we mean no harm and wish to harmoniously live with one another.

That night my cousin had a restless sleep and felt that this negative presence wasn't humane (probably a thoughtform). However, she also felt the presence of people (women) that was not negative.

One of the times she woke up, she was awaken by a loud sound in her head, as if someone banged on a metal table. She also had the sensation that a young woman was sexually abused by a relative. She woke up with the fear that if she told anyone about it, something bad would happen.

My question is, what should we do? If we do the banishing ritual (Veenasa) will we not also hurt the innocent spirits here? Is the Sananda mantra enough to eliminate what has happened here?

My cousin was feeling welcomed by someone and unwelcomed by someone else; as if something was trying to keep her here, and something else to make her leave.

Maybe too much abuse had happened in the past in this room so there to much negative energy there.This also maybe the reason that there are some evil spirits there . Remember what HPS Maxine have said about
The Importance Of The Environment when we practice magic.
Also rega banishing you can program the energy to destroy only the evil spirits or thoughtforms.

Yagami Light said:
Is your cousin properly doing the "Returning Curses I & II"? It needs to be done atleast twice daily. The basic version takes like 5 minutes and can be done really easily anywhere. If your cousin is doing this and still experiences these bad things, tell him/her to increase the amount done every day. Generally it should be done atleast twice daily, but can be increased to 3 or even 4 times a day if needed.
If vibrations are an option for him/her, Surya(e) can also be added to the Returning Curses in order to give it added power.

The Returning Curses acts as a reflective shield that protects from curses and bad energies and throws them back at the sender. An SS with a proper AoP will be avoided like wildfire by any random evil spirits that are not directly of the enemy. Think of it like touching an electric fence. That wouldn't feel very good, right?
Any evil spirit with even a shred of consciousness/intelligence will very quicky realize that attacking/harrassing someone like this is not a good idea. The only exception to this are enemy thoughtforms and the like, whom of course will attack SS regardless of their AoP, but I don't think that this applies here in the case of a random evil spirit residing in that room.

I think you'll have a good talk with your great-grandparents.…

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back