Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please... about hurt/damaged senses...

Worrioress999

Many Satanists fried/hurt their senses so now they can feel nothing and I know that power meditations aren't weak now , but it's a damage in the senses. Thanks to Lydia's reply to me on a question I asked , I'm sure about that now.

So how to fix/heal this very series problem?
I'll be so grateful if a High Priest answers to my question.

The best way to heal yourself after frying your senses, is to just take it easy. I don't think there is anything specific you can/need to do to make it go away, aside from going easy on your body and being patient. Over time it should go away again on its own.
Perhaps some light alternate nostril breathing could help in accelerating the re-balancing of your energies.

I'm pretty sure I replied that in my previous reply to you, just taking it easy for a while as Shael said here (if I didn't reply then, I meant to). You are still experiencing it, did you take a break from meditation or are you still doing a lot of vibrations? Cut back a lot, just do basic AoP and cleaning with visualization. Maybe try some Qigong and yoga.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back