Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ADL blackmailing pewdiepie

Voice of Enki [JG]

For anyone interested, ADL (Anti defamation league, the jewish organization that "fights" against anti-semitism) might be blackmailing pewdiepie. On his most recent video where he unboxes the 100 million subscriber award he received from youtube he mentions that he is donating 50.000 dollars to the ADL, according to him as an additional celebration for him reaching 100 million subscribers on youtube, and his comment section is filled with thousands of people commenting the ADL is blackmailing him to take money from him.

ADL are also deleting comments in his comment section. It's not confirmed if he is being forced to donate to them and shill for the ADL, but they have previously attacked, defamed him and attempted to destroy his reputation as well as his livelihood on multiple occasions over the years.

Here is a short video explaining the situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2DXCUBzWbQ

And here is the original video on pewdiepie's channel for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY The part where he mentions donating to the ADL starts at 2:10.

As of now his comment section is still being flooded by comments, and the comments are still being deleted or hidden.

For one this might be an opportunity to do internet warfare and spread our JoS links, as well it's interesting to see this reaction from thousands of people to pewdiepie mentioning his donation. In the clip you can see from his face he appears upset or distraught after mentioning it, which looks like is what triggered this reaction from people.

His videos as of late (I've been watching the minecraft ones) are constantly filled with references to the filthy nazarene or the enemy programs.

This is not like him. Not like a couple of years ago.

And I think that something is going on, either on purpose misediting his videos or them pushing and threatening him with stuff that forces him to keep those things up.

Right now Im sure that he's just trying to keep afloat in the world.

For the people that do not want to look up what I mean, in brief summary (there are other things) but what mostly stood out was..

in the early videos
-Torture water sheep
-Watersheep dies
-Offer of various animals (chicken i.e.) to 'watersheep'
-Talk about watersheep being mad at him
-Pewds build a church for watersheep which ends up having a 'council of watersheep'
-Every time an animal that he 'owns' dies he either blames watersheep or 'prays' or says to 'pay honor to' council of watersheep/watersheep or w/e.

It gets very very cringy and you more or less can guess where this is going to end.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back