Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spells to pass exams.

StyleCoin

On December 1st, I will have to take an exam to enter technical school.

I need to know some runes and mantras for me to pass the exam. I need your help.

The bad thing is that I will not have time to meditate in the morning and afternoon, but from 07:00 at night I have free time and I will meditate at this time.

It will be technical education in the morning and high school in the afternoon. Shael, if you read this message, I won't change my state anymore, my dad is a cuzao, always make excuses for me not to go.

Once I have my money and work, I will use this rune to move to Western Europe. (I have relatives there).

I'm very sorry for all this great text that I wanted to vent about it.

What powerful spell could help me pass the exam?

I'll past here the 9th necronomicon name, but I cannot paste the image (idk why) so you'll have to find the pdf with all of them:

9.The Ninth Name is NAMRU.
Dispenses wisdom and knowledge in all things. Giveth excellent counsel and teaches the science of metals. His Word is BAKAKALAMU.
One reader writes to us and says, 'Although I am excellent in most of my subjects at (a college on the East Coast), I am a general failure at science. It was then that I got a copy of your NECRONOMICON and my eyes fell to the seal of NAMRU. I prayed the night before an important Chemistry midterm exam to NAMRU and carried his seal into the classroom. I passed a test I thought I would never get a 35 in astonishing 85. Suddenly, it just seemed that I understood the
for the first time in my life.

I would suggest, according to my experience, not to do a one-time-thing as the "example"says, just before the exam, but a day-after-day working as always.
The precedure is vibrating the first word (NAMRU) for a certain amount of reps (I'd suggest 54 if you're new) and then rightly after the second word (BAKAKALAMU) for the same amount of reps. for the entire working you need to keep your focus on the sigil and not get distracted. After that, affirmations and visualisation as usual.

Personally I used this method. The result was not exceptional, though, but it was acceptable. I suppose this was due to my not perfect laser focus (air predominance in my natal chart so I'm used to it), on which I am currently working.

Taurus666 said:
I'll past here the 9th necronomicon name, but I cannot paste the image (idk why) so you'll have to find the pdf with all of them
You can use https://imgbb.com, upload image there, right click and "show image in new tab", copy link, click "img" button on forums, and paste link inside. :)

9th name sigil:

Screenshot-2019-09-11-20-33-10-60.png

Taurus666 said:
I'll past here the 9th necronomicon name, but I cannot paste the image (idk why) so you'll have to find the pdf with all of them:

9.The Ninth Name is NAMRU.
Dispenses wisdom and knowledge in all things. Giveth excellent counsel and teaches the science of metals. His Word is BAKAKALAMU.
One reader writes to us and says, 'Although I am excellent in most of my subjects at (a college on the East Coast), I am a general failure at science. It was then that I got a copy of your NECRONOMICON and my eyes fell to the seal of NAMRU. I prayed the night before an important Chemistry midterm exam to NAMRU and carried his seal into the classroom. I passed a test I thought I would never get a 35 in astonishing 85. Suddenly, it just seemed that I understood the
for the first time in my life.

I would suggest, according to my experience, not to do a one-time-thing as the "example"says, just before the exam, but a day-after-day working as always.
The precedure is vibrating the first word (NAMRU) for a certain amount of reps (I'd suggest 54 if you're new) and then rightly after the second word (BAKAKALAMU) for the same amount of reps. for the entire working you need to keep your focus on the sigil and not get distracted. After that, affirmations and visualisation as usual.

Personally I used this method. The result was not exceptional, though, but it was acceptable. I suppose this was due to my not perfect laser focus (air predominance in my natal chart so I'm used to it), on which I am currently working.
Thanks for helping, I will do this work. :)

I hope you are studying, otherwise no working will help you pass it.

That being said, Vend, Sol, Mannaz, Dagr and Kaun can all help you pass it. From Sanskrit, Inanna, Aim, Mercury-related mantras and Jupiter-related mantras can help you with that. The Jupiter square can still be done for a few months.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back