Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Franz Bardon

loki88

Hello. I would like to know why people on this site have been referencing Bardon so much (eg. Maxine Dietrich). I read 3/4 of "Frabato" and he seems like he is pushing a hebrew kabbalah and was making all sort of slanderous statements about the 'ideology' of the 3rd Reich. Why is Bardon portrayed as an acceptable source here? Perhaps JOS is a front for the kikes and they are pushing their agenda? Opinions are welcome

That is because Franz himself stole many of his occult information from German Satanic Lodges. Bradon wanted to make money and career out of all that. HP Maxine and guys on JoS HP's seem to have mentioned this in past about ignoring the bullshit in Brradon's works. Many occult and such authors have to add anti Nazi stuff or pro jew stuff which may contradict for sake of getting their books in mainstream. Tho in Bradon's case it is more likely he made money out of stolen stuff.

Referencing a published book does not immediately mean promoting the author. Here's a disclaimer mentioned in many pages on the Joy of Satan itself:

*Note: Bardon's works are easily available in pdf online. Bardon stole his knowledge from a German Satanist known as "Wilhelm Quintischer." Quintischer's writings are not readily available. New Agers who act as 'holier than thou' neglect to mention this or give credit to where it is due.

loki88 said:
Hello. I would like to know why people on this site have been referencing Bardon so much (eg. Maxine Dietrich). I read 3/4 of "Frabato" and he seems like he is pushing a hebrew kabbalah and was making all sort of slanderous statements about the 'ideology' of the 3rd Reich. Why is Bardon portrayed as an acceptable source here? Perhaps JOS is a front for the kikes and they are pushing their agenda? Opinions are welcome
"The" bibleses, a jew book; the koran, a jew book; and the torah and the talmud, jew books, are excellent quality references for how the dirty jew is evil.

Stormblood said:
The only good book by him is Introduction to Hermetics. The others have never been suggested
maxine suggested frabato in her collection of writings

anonymous666 said:
That is because Franz himself stole many of his occult information from German Satanic Lodges. Bradon wanted to make money and career out of all that. HP Maxine and guys on JoS HP's seem to have mentioned this in past about ignoring the bullshit in Brradon's works. Many occult and such authors have to add anti Nazi stuff or pro jew stuff which may contradict for sake of getting their books in mainstream. Tho in Bradon's case it is more likely he made money out of stolen stuff.

Thanks for that. I need to get a library of TRUSTWORTHY works so I don't get sidetracked into 'false doctrine'. I might not be able to have net access and my JOS printouts might be confiscated by the cops

Yes, the jew here who posted that his grandparents were jewish, on his own, is in yet a 3rd account coming to slander "us" of being what it itself is.

Because as we know every person who raises the lid on the jew is a jew, we know the deal. Alright kikey, now go do 20 RTR's and enjoy your jewish soul getting blown to bits. It's gonna be great for you. Do it millions of times.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, the jew here who posted that his grandparents were jewish, on his own, is in yet a 3rd account coming to slander "us" of being what it itself is.

Because as we know every person who raises the lid on the jew is a jew, we know the deal. Alright kikey, now go do 20 RTR's and enjoy your jewish soul getting blown to bits. It's gonna be great for you. Do it millions of times.
Just for reference in case anybody is confused, there was one guy here previously in this thread posting about how HC and Mageson are so jewish for banning him on his previous account.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

6 million times?

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just for reference in case anybody is confused, there was one guy here previously in this thread posting about how HC and Mageson are so jewish for banning him on his previous account.
Everyone is a jew! The correct pronunciation of "Human" is "jewman", and the correct pronunciation of "Universe" is "jewniverse", of course! We all fecking evolved from low jew parasites! Including those Humans who existed before the jew ever stepped foot on Our Planet evolved from the j00! Honestly - it's true because of muh reasonz convoluted explanation!

Everyone is a jew but the jew, we know the deal.

The jew is not a jew as jews are divine and therefore their divine mental opinion suddenly brushes off their gigantic noses and jew genes and everything.

So they can be non jews while they are jews as jewish opinion = higher than reality.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22451&p=95951&hilit=Family+Album#p95951

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Everyone is a jew but the jew, we know the deal.

The jew is not a jew as jews are divine and therefore their divine mental opinion suddenly brushes off their gigantic noses and jew genes and everything.

So they can be non jews while they are jews as jewish opinion = higher than reality.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22451&p=95951&hilit=Family+Album#p95951
That's no skin off the jew's nose.

In addition to my previous reply - because we're all...like, j00z, the real and true Human is the Peughmann. Hey, I bet that's why Pongo was called Pong-o.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Not 666 times?

Bardon was a member of several groups one of them was a small Satanic group that was run by an actual member of a Satanic lodge. The knowledge that Bardon put into Hermetic's was taken from that group. I wrote an article of this its in the archives.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18139

Here we come to Quintscher and the truth about the Satanist 99 Lodge that Hitler was stated to be a member of this Lodge. The 99 Lodge was a Templar Lodge from its description, Sattler was probably a member. Its known Qunitscher was a member of the Lodge and the two where close and it was Quintscher who was trained by Sattler as his teacher which would make Sattler a member:

"Another active member of the Dr. Musallam's groups was Fredrich Wilhelm Quintscher. A student of Quinstscher is said to have been the Czech-German author and stage magician Frantisek [Franz] Bardon. He worked as a stage magician from the mid-1920's under the name Frabato. He came into contact with Quintscher and by all accounts became a member of his Adonistic circle. There he was known as Master Arion."

These is where Franz Bardon got the information from "Introduction Into Hermetic's" from the Satanist organization that Quintscher lead and was part of Sattler's group and Bardon was a member of. The strange book Frabato was not written by Bardon but by a fan and women who worked as the secretary for his shows. Bardon read the manuscript and was disgusted by it and forbade her from publishing it as its total nonsense and strange fan fiction. Bardon and Quintscher also where never in a German prisoner camp either this is more nonsense. Bardon was not in the 99 Lodge however he was in Quintscher's personal sub order of Sattler's group.

However the FOCG, the 99 Lodge where the hundredth member was the Demon leader and 99 of the rest where Satanic, human initiates. This is the Satanist Lodge mentioned in Frabato that it was stated Hitler was a member of, it did exist from the writings of Quintscher himself, who was part of this group. But the claims of it in Frabato are established to have been made up libelistic nonsense. The fact the members of the FOCG where also in the Thule Society and Vril Society and the Satanist Society of Sattler. These people where high ranking initiates. They were all connected in the FOCG most likely and these where the speciality groups that operated as part of such Satanist network. Astaroth was the patron Goddess of Vril and one of the high ranking Demon's of the FOCG. The Vril group was the speciality society of mediums out of the FOCG most likely, like the Thule Society was the political wing.

Frabato was written by Bardon's secretary and he actually read the manuscript for it and hated it he told her never to publish it. It was fan fiction and that was all. However Bardon was correct about Hitler's connection to a Satanic lodge that is all. It was listed because its historical evidence from Bardon who was in many different occult groups at this time. The enemy has attempted to remove all the evidence in history around the Occult aspects of the Third Reich and Satanism. At the most they will do some documentary and make it look comical and based on Theosophy which the Nazi's didn't like and the Thule Society destroyed the leading Theosophical leader, Rudolf Steiner in an occult battle. The Theosophist society worked against the Nazi's from the start.

loki88 said:

"Wilhelm Quintischer"
Do you have any information on this person or any legitimate occultists from the fin de ciecle and 3rd Reich era? I wan to ensure I don't stumble down a blind ally or recommend anything kosher to thers.

Is that the way Steiner disappeared? The mainstream conceal this of course. As I asked above do you have a library of trustworthy/pro-white/natsoc occultists? I would be very interested in spreading this info around and replicating it. I might be unable to get on the net for a long while so I am interested in getting a library together for my 'jew-rny' to the Z.O.G gulag if they toss me there

Here is something interesting about Quintischer(according to the source below):
https://www.hermeticleague.com/bible-of-adonis

Stormblood said:
The only good book by him is Introduction to Hermetics. The others have never been suggested
The others were suggested as well also,
infact all of them in the old jos pdf are recommended actually.

Louis Cyphre said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Calling other people Jews without giving any proof... These cocksuckers will never learn :lol:

The fact he was opening the door to the other person who said he was clearly a jew, should suffice. People caught him on another post, and that is enough.

If you seek for proofs I wonder why you stand up to someone who said he dowsed an evident self proclaimed jew to not be a jew.

The experience of a month has spoken again, it knows so much. It knows what is best and it knows all. Other than cleaning its own diapers of course.

The topics provided on why the nutcase tried to promote that part jews are OK and try to clothe this in strange theories are enough. The one month trolls that suddenly figured out why their tribesmen are now entitled to stay cuz Muh Theory.

But oy vey, opening the door to jews and other jews, how is this not accepted. The Goyim know...Oy vey.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Louis Cyphre said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Calling other people Jews without giving any proof... These cocksuckers will never learn :lol:

The fact he was opening the door to the other person who said he was clearly a jew, should suffice. People caught him on another post, and that is enough.

If you seek for proofs I wonder why you stand up to someone who said he dowsed an evident self proclaimed jew to not be a jew.

The experience of a month has spoken again, it knows so much. It knows what is best and it knows all. Other than cleaning its own diapers of course.

The topics provided on why the nutcase tried to promote that part jews are OK and try to clothe this in strange theories are enough. The one month trolls that suddenly figured out why their tribesmen are now entitled to stay cuz Muh Theory.

But oy vey, opening the door to jews and other jews, how is this not accepted. The Goyim know...Oy vey.

I knew he doesn't have any proof. I saw shit like this gorillion times.

I just like replied in general. All the time the jews use the line of dindu nuffin. One just needs to go to the related threads where one jew whitewashes the other.

Most of the time why there are even replies are merely for educational reasons, so that others also just see what's up. This is necessary as people may have to deal with the same in other areas of their life, future etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I just like replied in general. All the time the jews use the line of dindu nuffin. One just needs to go to the related threads where one jew whitewashes the other.

Most of the time why there are even replies are merely for educational reasons, so that others also just see what's up. This is necessary as people may have to deal with the same in other areas of their life, future etc.

I know. I just replied so to affirm people that this sort of situations happen all the time.

satanichonor said:
Stormblood said:

I recall HPS Maxine gave a disclaimer with all the books she referred. Even the Franz Bardon books had a disclaimer and warnings of disinfo and that they should only be read to gain more insights into Franz Bardon and by no means doctrines.

Not directed at you guys but just as general statement...

It seems that the over generalizing that if a book is referred it should be taken as a bible or something. Like it’s just a reference read through Satanic eyes. Disclaimers and warnings to read things through Satanic lenses are always given and by no means are we obliged to abide by books or read them for that matter.

As Satanist we sift through the bullshit and dross of books and get only whatever golden nuggets are found therein, under the guidance of the Gods.

And also as has been repeatedly, (paraphrasing here), Satan leads to the straight path without a chosen book. This doesn’t discount studying though, as with telepathic guidance there needs to be a connection in the mind to facilitate proper guidance, corrections and communication of important matters. But of course sources are HEAVILY corrupted in varying degrees, this is unavoidable at this point thanks to jewish authors and publishers that have dominated this industry of books of an occult nature and in general. Making all studying endeavours extremely strenuous and near impossible to get rewarded without having the guidance of the Gods to succeed at this feat. Scarce are those sources which have lengthy pages of truth.

These isolated accusations and focuses only serve to divide. I would encourage people to ponder just how hard and how much studying HPS Maxine had to do to have Satan reveal to her this truth we have in front of us which. I do hope that some can have the maturity to understand this and open their eyes on the reality of this situation.

loki88 said:
Perhaps JOS is a front for the kikes and they are pushing their agenda? Opinions are welcome

Please read my other reply when it gets approved. There is a serious lack of respect in this question.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
All the time the jews use the line of dindu nuffin.
"We woz nomads 'n' sheeit."

Wait - that's worse than what the jew is now. Eh well. Hey - the jew was nomads 'n' sheeit. Now it has stolen a country. It evolved!

Braun666 said:
loki88 said:
Perhaps JOS is a front for the kikes and they are pushing their agenda? Opinions are welcome

Please read my other reply when it gets approved. There is a serious lack of respect in this question.

I can understand what you mean but I like to apply whatever degree of critical thought I can bring to bear in my search for truth. The more I wade through this movement the more critical I become as so much of it is infiltrated or controlled opposition. I look upon JOS as quite credible and probably the Truth. Sometimes the only way to elicit a response is to rattle people's chains

Feel free to elicit or ask any questions, HP Mageson has been answering you indepth so did other members and people here.

Just don't attack others or blatantly disrespect as people will normally react to this and to you, too. And about this there is nothing we can do for example.

You're free to draw your own conclusions.

satanichonor said:
Stormblood said:

Regaddless, I read all of them except Frabato. The only one to be interesting is the one I mentioned. One of the others is about kike kabbalah related to astrology and seals that actually block planetary powers.

loki88 said:
Braun666 said:
loki88 said:

I can understand what you mean but I like to apply whatever degree of critical thought I can bring to bear in my search for truth. The more I wade through this movement the more critical I become as so much of it is infiltrated or controlled opposition. I look upon JOS as quite credible and probably the Truth. Sometimes the only way to elicit a response is to rattle people's chains
Devil's advocate must be played; otherwise, we're just blind, idiotic sheep bleating away like utter retards.

FancyMancy said:
loki88 said:
Braun666 said:

Devil's advocate must be played; otherwise, we're just blind, idiotic sheep bleating away like utter retards.

That's a given. The following won't be directed at anyone in particular, just a general statement. As there have been people before, the lazy types or those that want information spoonfed to themselves that have tried challenging the JoS in the past. We can see the impracticality of this as one look in the mirror and they can find that they are the ones lacking knowledge, but they choose to look away and criticize from a lack of knowledge.

There's definitely strength and importance in investigating our beliefs, and it's necessary. This ensures confidence and a lasting dedication to the beliefs. As only the truth can last, while it's only a matter of time before lies crumble and the top of the sand timer empties.

These accusations that JoS would be a front for kikes is quite an appalling statement which those who have been here for a while would definitely know. Where is this bold statement coming from, I wonder? Some referenced book about an occultist which was given a disclaimer that there's some disinfo and that it should be taken with a grain of salt? A book referenced 13 YEARS AGO, while as we know, the JoS ministries are still working to correct information, with our Gods and there are updates on certain meditations that have been made through the years. Where's the logic?

There was another thread where @loki88 asked a question about what being "all knowing" meant. Sure there's nothing wrong with asking a question. But he started the question with this "might be a stupid question". With that statement alone, we can assume this question must of been asked from a place where they knew and insinuated that they were able to acquire the answer, but still chose to ask. Today there's barely any excuses that can be made, as it's the age of information, the internet(666). Also as Satanists, we have free will, but that free will must be used intelligently in a way where we reap benefits. Used intelligently as in, holding ourselves responsible, accountable in the mastery of our own fate with studying all that we can, that's readily available, & being self reliant in the process. NOT SOLELY relying on others to spoonfeed us information if and whether or not they choose to do so.

Yes the information on the JoS is presented in a very authoritative way, but it's quite evident and clear that it's coming from hours upon hours of research and study from a single woman(HPS Maxine Dietrich) and others in the JoS Ministries, not excluding the guide and help of Satan which made all of this possible. Well some people don't even see this or show any gratitude, but would rather form baseless ideas, which a masked as "critical challenges".

I had the same instances of acting like I know everything, or even challenging the JoS years after I dedicated. But most of it was baseless, and it seems to be the case with some people here, where they haven't done a high amount of studying but are regurgitating things they've read from the website without proper investigation. Thus, the doubt comes from a lack of knowledge, not hours of study. Their beliefs crumble because they don't haven enough connections to come to the conclusions that have been made.

It all comes down to having a high standard, and upholding ones value of studying, taking this very seriously to increase the knowledge one has. So that actions and statements aren't made from a place of ignorance but knowledge not ignorance. The JoS gives us a big leap forward but it is up to us to gather the fragments, bits and pieces of information found in books through serious goals and undertakings of study.

I can understand doubts and challenging the information presented, but it must be within reason, such as if one has the proof and a lot studying of different materials to back it up. This takes years which is why, being having been in the shoes of the doubter in the past, I know that to reduce these doubts and simply know, I have to rely on myself to study A LOT more. I had found, it was hypocritical if I doubted or didn't trust something I simply didn't know enough about.

But it does go way beyond that I also need to communicate with the Gods to really make sure I'm rising with true knowledge and not descending with lies which are saturated in so many books today.

Lastly I truly believe that beyond studying, personal experiences far outweigh some doubts we may have. For instance in my case I had blatant personal experiences where Satan showed and proved his existence to me, I MEAN EXTREMELY BLATANTLY. He didn't need to, nor did I ask such but he did. These experiences I had can never make me stray from this path, even though there have been times. Now I strive to rely on myself to further understand the path that lies ahead and achieve great undertakings of study. There's also improvements in life and too many other experiences to site. All in all I hope anyone reading this see where this is all coming from.

FancyMancy said:
loki88 said:
Braun666 said:

"Test your Faith"....or knowledge. I should add I got banned from most White Nationalist forums on several occasions for my challenging remarks and content. By I always come back as I can use IP blockers....

Stormblood said:
satanichonor said:
Stormblood said:

Regaddless, I read all of them except Frabato. The only one to be interesting is the one I mentioned. One of the others is about kike kabbalah related to astrology and seals that actually block planetary powers.

I remember that being mentioned about one of his books.
The other book sounds interesting to me.
You can always learn something from someone even if they're crazy.
There was a section on music that was abit wrong in the pdf as well.

I have come to understand all these years, some people will just slander and/or attack the JoS no matter what. Even if they know it's true, from their experiences, or by the feelings of the soul, or from whatever.

The above is most of the time just a thing people do without thinking. Most of the time it's over issues which have to deal with how our present society is, and how brainwashed we are over matters such as race mixing, forced compassion, and so forth.

When one comes and sees these things, sometimes they can kick back, as they do not want to accept the full aspect, which needless to say, was the case last century, would all look quite normal. Or any other century but this one, that is. Racial awareness is really nothing all that fancy or flashy, or edge. It's just the law of life that we can observe in all species.

Some people just want to beef needlessly. Some people enjoy provocation and beef more than they care to learn about something.

Therefore we were always open to questions, doubts, whatever. So long it's done respectfully and without sly garbage. And this is why everything is open: GO STUDY.

So long, nobody has come with any points or any facts to point any mistake, other than being blatantly enemies in this case, in which case they never go into an argument or a debate, or an intellectual conversation. Because they have no points, nor knowledge, nor experience, and most of the time come brutally, disrespectfully, and with an enemy agenda.

loki88 said:
Braun666 said:
loki88 said:

By movement, I presume you mean the movements which tend to be pro White or racially aware, and yes, that's a good stance to keep.

satanichonor said:
Stormblood said:
satanichonor said:

I remember that being mentioned about one of his books.
The other book sounds interesting to me.
You can always learn something from someone even if they're crazy.
There was a section on music that was abit wrong in the pdf as well.

Thank you for telling they were actually referenced. If you remember where exactly, post a link so others can actually see where. That would hr helpful. I used to read a lot of books on druidry, despite most of them being nonsensical garbage that has actually very little to do with druids. So I know what you mean about keeping an open mind.

Braun666 said:
These accusations that JoS would be a front for kikes is quite an appalling statement which those who have been here for a while would definitely know. Where is this bold statement coming from, I wonder? Some referenced book about an occultist which was given a disclaimer that there's some disinfo and that it should be taken with a grain of salt? A book referenced 13 YEARS AGO, while as we know, the JoS ministries are still working to correct information, with our Gods and there are updates on certain meditations that have been made through the years. Where's the logic?
Some need us to be 100 000% correct, and if there is 0.0000000000001% which is incorrect, inaccurate or which we just don't know, then they'd take that as to mean that we're wrong entirely. It's just like "sinless" people being admitted to "heaven" - you have to be spotless. Like they have all of the answers immediately.

It would be great if a 'grocery list' of books were compiled other than the excellent material of JOS for those who want to have handy 'pocket books' like arthur avalon's the serpent power which is a smallish book that can be carried around. Someone needs to make a Natsoc satanic occult bible which is concise and practically applicable

loki88 said:
It would be great if a 'grocery list' of books were compiled other than the excellent material of JOS for those who want to have handy 'pocket books' like arthur avalon's the serpent power which is a smallish book that can be carried around. Someone needs to make a Natsoc satanic occult bible which is concise and practically applicable
Buybullb(shit)? The jew did that already. As for putting only some information into one mini-series, if not one mini-book, how could it - and which material could - possibly be chosen? That might better be left until the world knows the Truth as general knowledge.

Although...
There could be one for politics and one for parts of religion generally with others for christianity and islam, separately - "for more information, see [book]", and one for communism, etc... which do overlap, of course.

At the beginning each book could have the false-free-speech declaration by the jewN -

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive, and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
~UN Declaration of Human Rights

At the end, in each book there would be something like,
"Also read other books in this very informative and planet-shaking, modern-day-groundbreaking series -

[list of books]

Keep up-to-date with all of our latest information books, PDFs and MP3s, as well as live and active forums, via our websites; there is a plethora of information available on many topics, all of which are related to each other in one way or another. This information has gone through painstaking hours and years of research, being collected, sieved through, and sorted, to make sense of, and to inform and to educate - and all of this done by dedicated individuals worldwide working tirelessly, to bring [alternative/secret/hidden] knowledge and information to anyone who wants to know - and remember knowledge, learning and education should be free and easily-accessible to all forever.

Joy of Satan Ministries.
satanisgod.org
ancient-forums.org"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back