Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paranormal movies

Some are influenced/aprtially-aware Gentiles, like Star Wars and The Matrix, and some are just kikes spreading subliminals. Lucy in your quote is a full kike Jew Ager movie, GoT is garbage time waste (latest seasons). Twilight was writen and acted by some Jews.

For a few examples, see:
Star Wars And Its Occult Theme https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19048
Occult Message in Berserk https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17677
Moew on Movies, games, series https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225

astrally flame said:
Ave warriors what do you think about paranormal and scientific movies do you think they were writen or directed by people who knows about occult ,the power of mind and soul..i will mention few movies that i like the most e.g constatine, twinlight, eragon, lucy, game of throne, the matrix, avanta do you think people who direct these movies are satanist?

most of your questions can be answered by reading this topic:
Movies, games, series:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225&hilit=movie

astrally flame said:
Ave warriors what do you think about paranormal and scientific movies do you think they were writen or directed by people who knows about occult ,the power of mind and soul..i will mention few movies that i like the most e.g constatine, twinlight, eragon, lucy, game of throne, the matrix, avanta do you think people who direct these movies are satanist?

I doubt those people were truly indeed satanists considering is Hollyjew is making these.... The answer should be clear. Though, not all of the directors/producers are jews. Most of the time they studied the occult for their films and they've read the new age garbage probably.
I think there are gentiles who are in the film industry and aware of things, but they cannot just come up with a script of a clearly satanic story and expect it to get the green light. Though, some can get actually past jewish eyes and gets a release.

Some of your examples:
In the movie, Lucy, the main character (played by a jew) becomes Yahve in the end. Even states "I am everywhere". Twilight is just a fantasy with shining diamond vampires and overgrown wolves. Constantine is demon hunter and that tells everything. I've never watched Eragon and Game of Thrones show was created by jews. And "avanta"? Is that the movie Avatar?

Most of the occult movies are made to scare people away from the occult. Even if the things they show is real, it is presented as something better off not touching. No year passes without movies where a demon posesses an person or dwelling in a cursed house and then comes a priest or a rabbi to save the day.
In most cases it's just telling half-truths and/or twisting the occult with their bullshit, blaming our Gods for the bad things that happen in movies and portray them evil monsters. There are some movies with exceptions which are having satanic messages in them. Most of the time it's allegoric and not to be taken literally.

The Matrix is definitely a good one. Other movies I can recommend you watching:
They Live (1988), The Wicker Man (1973), Silent Hill (2006) and The Initiation of Sarah (1978). The old JoS.org had a list with satanic movies and that mentioned this as the power of the coven in this movie is real.
I continue now. Star Wars (Original Trilogy), Rosemary's Baby (1968), Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The VVitch: A New-England Folktale (2015)

There is a topic where you can find more: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225

Twilight was very forced. The novelist originally wanted to write about fairies but they didn't want to publish it because faries weren't popular enough for them. So she was forced to write about vampires and even then, she made her own version of them.

The writer is a kike if I'm not mistaken.

Stormblood said:
Twilight was very forced. The novelist originally wanted to write about fairies but they didn't want to publish it because faries weren't popular enough for them. So she was forced to write about vampires and even then, she made her own version of them.

Twighlight new moon with the wolves is the best one. those wolves are awesome. Most of all movies are made up of jews. every channel is jew jew jew jew jew jew jew . from old movies to new ones, its mainly jews. the subliminals as well as occult knowledge jews do tie in for themselves as well as to program gentile with indoctrination. but whats wrong with having them massacred. in these types of movies no mater the possession, jews die. which is ironic really. they pray to jeeboo and pick up their cross.... and they still get slaughtered by the serial killer, "demon", or whatever else. thats like a major win for us if you think about it. but as well when you learn to identify jews, its amazing all the past movies and actors you liked... not anymore, are jews. wow

I'd recommend you read the books when it comes to GoT. The first seasons of GoT are good - mainly because they followed the books and they had the author working on them. But the last ones... especially season 8? Haven't you heard of the petition to remake it?

Definitely try out Star Wars. I absolutely love it. At least the old movies. Maybe the prequels. I'm not fond of the newer ones, since they literally scratched the old universe from existence - which is so stupid. They could've made 50 amazing movies through those.

You can watch paranormal and horror movies. HP Maxine said that there's nothing wrong with enjoying the genre horror - just make sure to avoid things that are offensive to our Gods. There is plenty of horror material out there that is pretty good.

You might also want to check out some horror games. Man of Medan is a new one - and it's not as good as Until Dawn, but it has a very interesting idea behind it. The Terror is also a very good TV show and I am sure you'll enjoy it if you're a fan of horror and paranormal. I'd also recommend you Chernobyl, if you're into real life horror. And it will fuel your hate towards the jews and the commies. It's a very well made TV series.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back