Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HELP ME PLEASE

Antichrist

Hello there!! I'm currently feeling stuck because I don't know what career path to pursue :(
I want to find a job that I would really love. And when I say “work I love,” I’m not talking about the things I have to do just to pay the bills. I’m referring to the kinds of things that bring me to life — like RESEARCHING, SYNTHESIZING, and CREATING.

I love work that allows me to focus deeply on one thing at a time, and it’s usually something that’s project-based in nature. I enjoy deep-dive projects for the focus they afford me.
I want to find a project based work that would allow me to do the following things on a consistent basis:

1) Research that leads to learning something new

I get a lot of joy out of digging in and learning something new — especially when it relates to the arts and humanities.

2)Getting to be creative

Creativity is about combining seemingly unrelated ideas. And when working on a project, I want to transit seamlessly from research to connecting ideas.

3) Projects that lead to a deep state of flow

Projects in a quiet setting with plenty of time and space to think that would afford me The opportunity to solve problems, create, synthesize, and envision.

4) Projects that provide freedom and autonomy

I want what I'm working on to be my own creative endeavor — and not one a supervisor has assigned me — I can work on it when I want, where I want, and how I want.
When I do work, I want the freedom to control “the process and the product".

5) Projects that lead to a sense of accomplishment

I like to get stuff done, and I won’t be content sitting on creative ideas indefinitely. Unlike endless recurring tasks and chores, projects end. And when they do, I can see and enjoy the final product.

I think if my job allows me to do these FIVE THINGS on a consistent basis I'll feel fulfilled with my work, because my natural talents are being put to good use.

I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this question... :roll:

Hail Satan!

will be hard to get this: "I can work on it when I want, where I want, and how I want.
When I do work, I want the freedom to control “the process and the product"."

I think you have to cut back your expectations. Or otherwise you have to find something creative which you controll everything but also you have to pay for everything and go full risk if your ideas are not good or people don´t like them you waste money/time.

Things you could do: Development, planning, art, selling stuff you did design and produce,
But if you want a steady income well you have to cut back most likely .

One good exampel would be going into astrology and helping HP Hooded Cobra and Lydia out (would take some time and not all people are made for this greatly exaggerated).

Also a reading from them could help you finding the right job.

HP Hooded Cobra:
https://www.josmarket.org/

Lydia
http://www.lydiasastrology.com

You say you love creating, what do you love to create? You say you love to research ideas, what is something you have interest in researching and what would be your ends in this research? If you do not know these things, you will have no other option but to work for people who do. To manifest something into reality that you want, you must be able to clearly visualize it. Whether it is a business or a painting. It seems to me as if you have a general idea of what suits you and what doesn't, but like I said, what can you create without a vision?

No one here can tell you what is best for you or what will make you happy, you must find that out for yourself in some manner. There are meditations on the main website that can aid you in this. Even non-specific meditation can help you with this. You can also look to your astrological chart, your strengths and weaknesses will be there, as well as what type of job is best suited for you. HP Cobra as well as Lydia offer wonderful astrology services if you have difficulty understanding them.

Start becoming yourself and you will know, you won't need any one to tell you what is best for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back