Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In this infinite universe.

StyleCoin

is it possible to reach the edge of the universe?

Can there be magical creatures that can spit fire like in the movies?

Is it possible to have dimensions in Final Fantasy style, Gears 5?

Is it possible that there are humans besides us on earth and the gods in Orion?

black holes, wormhole really exist?

I am very passionate about technology and the universe, my dream is to explore it in my current life. I hope to make it.

I suggest you not to get information about the universe from videogames but rather from astronomy books, a very nice book that I have is: Nightwatch.

To answer your questions:
1) no, the universe is infinite, there is no such thing as “edge” of the universe.

2)Dragons that spit fire are symbolical and not physical. Maybe they do exist but I doubt it since holding fire in its body will just kill whatever holds it.

3)No, the multi universe crap is a jewish concept.

4) Yes, there are colonies of other Whites like us that are of Satan.

5) Black holes yes, wormholes not sure what they are.

Aquarius said:
I suggest you not to get information about the universe from videogames but rather from astronomy books, a very nice book that I have is: Nightwatch.

1) no, the universe is infinite, there is no such thing as “edge” of the universe.

2)Dragons that spit fire are symbolical and not physical. Maybe they do exist but I doubt it since holding fire in its body will just kill whatever holds it.

thanks for answering. I'll take a look at this book. :)

Aquarius said:

I always imagine how muny civilizations are out there and how many civilizations have existed and will exist. It's just mind blowing...when this war is over i wish i can go travel and see other planets :D

Maxine mentioned the universe being triangle shaped. And beyond it was the end of consciousness.

In a sermon by HPS Maxine she stated that Thoth said outside the universe is the end of all consciousness. And that the universe is shaped like a triangle. So I'm not sure, as also I've read it is infinite. It's in her audio sermons teachings of thothbi believe.

Heres my input. Astronomy and relativity and most physics needs to be rewritten this is fact, an example, most books say the sun is a gas, yet it is definitely condensed matter. As there are transverse waves on the surface after a flare happens. And these wave like ripple on a pond only happen in liquid like substance not a gas. The relativity of einstein is definitely flawed and the universe is more like a giant flow of aether and energy, time itself is energy flowing and everything is light (notated by Nikola Tesla) and including darkness as Beezlebub stated darkness is light turned inside out.

Aquarius said:
wormholes not sure what they are.
Get a piece of paper and put a dot on the far-left and a dot on the far-right, and decide on the distance between these two dots, where the paper represents space/Space/the Universe. Say the distance is 100 billion light-years. (A light-year is the distance light can travel, (at about 300 000 km/s) in a vacuum in 1 year; light can travel around Earth's equator 7.5 times in 1 second, totaling a distance of 40 075 km multiplied by 7.5 = 300 562.5 km in 1 second. 100 billion light-years = 9.4607305 x 10^23 km. (Here, "^23" means 23rd power, or to the power of 23. I can't make the 23 superscript.))

Now fold the paper so that the two dots - 100 billion light-years apart, on scale - are a couple of centimetres above/below each other. Now imagine a tunnel between these two dots. This is the wormhole, "bending space".

Now instead of a piece of paper which can be bent, fill up your bath and pretend the water is 3-D Space, and put your hands a couple of feet apart. Now "bend" the water together, as above with the paper, and imagine a tunnel between your hands. How you can "bend space", as in Space, the Universe, to create a tunnel to get from A to B so distantly, is beyond me. To me, it would be more like a current in an ocean, which travels quicker than the surrounding water, or a travelator in an airport, rather than "bending space".

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Get a piece of paper and put a dot on the far-left and a dot on the far-right, and decide on the distance between these two dots, where the paper represents space/Space/the Universe. Say the distance is 100 billion light-years. (A light-year is the distance light can travel, (at about 300 000 km/s) in a vacuum in 1 year; light can travel around Earth's equator 7.5 times in 1 second, totaling a distance of 40 075 km multiplied by 7.5 = 300 562.5 km in 1 second. 100 billion light-years = 9.4607305 x 10^23 km. (Here, "^23" means 23rd power, or to the power of 23. I can't make the 23 superscript.))

Now fold the paper so that the two dots - 100 billion light-years apart, on scale - are a couple of centimetres above/below each other. Now imagine a tunnel between these two dots. This is the wormhole, "bending space".

Now instead of a piece of paper which can be bent, fill up your bath and pretend the water is 3-D Space, and put your hands a couple of feet apart. Now "bend" the water together, as above with the paper, and imagine a tunnel between your hands. How you can "bend space", as in Space, the Universe, to create a tunnel to get from A to B so distantly, is beyond me. To me, it would be more like a current in an ocean, which travels quicker than the surrounding water, or a travelator in an airport, rather than "bending space".
Ohh that’s from the movie interstellar, I get it :D
Though I don’t know if that is possible.

luis said:
Aquarius said:

I always imagine how muny civilizations are out there and how many civilizations have existed and will exist. It's just mind blowing...when this war is over i wish i can go travel and see other planets :D
You know what’s even more mind blowing? That the universe had no start and will have no end, and that there is a possibility that there are being that are millions of years old. Now, that’s mind blowingz

luis said:
Aquarius said:

You know what’s even more mind blowing? That the universe had no start and will have no end, and that there is a possibility that there are being that are millions of years old. Now, that’s mind blowing.

FancyMancy said:
How you can "bend space", as in Space, the Universe, to create a tunnel to get from A to B so distantly, is beyond me. To me, it would be more like a current in an ocean, which travels quicker than the surrounding water, or a travelator in an airport, rather than "bending space".
I believe that this theory is inherently flawed. I think the concept of "bending space" is just something that was born in an effort to somehow "explain" how wormholes work despite not understanding the science behind it.
In my opinion, wormholes, or black holes, transfer matter from one place to another by deconstructing and reconstructing matter. The matter that was deconstructed into simple energy, would be transferred instantly through the Aether to the other location, and then reconstructed back to its original shape there. The soul, being made of pure energy, would follow to the new destination equally instantaneously, and the being/object/whatever would arrive fully intact and unharmed at the new location, within seconds.

This is how I personally understand it. I could be wrong ofc, especially considering that this is a rather advanced concept.

SATchives said:
Heres my input. Astronomy and relativity and most physics needs to be rewritten this is fact, an example, most books say the sun is a gas, yet it is definitely condensed matter. As there are transverse waves on the surface after a flare happens. And these wave like ripple on a pond only happen in liquid like substance not a gas. The relativity of einstein is definitely flawed and the universe is more like a giant flow of aether and energy, time itself is energy flowing and everything is light (notated by Nikola Tesla) and including darkness as Beezlebub stated darkness is light turned inside out.

Please, Sun is plasma, not gas. This is true for all stars capable of fusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A7VFVwAA5U

This scientist makes a good point. Its condensed matter, we can see the sun create transverse waves, when it spits out a flare. Transverse waves can't happen in plasma or gas. So that doesn't make any sense. Its most likely superfluid metallic hydrogen. But by all means dont question everything and just believe what your taught by mainstream. Idc. I just am pointing out facts.

Larissa666 said:
SATchives said:

Plasma is charged gas.

Larissa666 said:
SATchives said:

I was rude with my reply. I apologize for that

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

You know what’s even more mind blowing? That the universe had no start and will have no end, and that there is a possibility that there are being that are millions of years old. Now, that’s mind blowing.
YES! It's really mind-blowing, I'm already getting excited for when we will know more about the other civilizations and even visit other planets!

SATchives said:
Larissa666 said:
SATchives said:

Plasma is charged gas.

But they are different, though. They cannot be regarded as same thing.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

Ohh that’s from the movie interstellar, I get it :D
Though I don’t know if that is possible.
I haven't seen Interstellar, but the concept is from sci fi, as well as common science.
Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

You know what’s even more mind blowing? That the universe had no start and will have no end, and that there is a possibility that there are being that are millions of years old. Now, that’s mind blowingz
A housefly lives for...like...what? A day or a week? 100 years is an eternity for it.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
How you can "bend space", as in Space, the Universe, to create a tunnel to get from A to B so distantly, is beyond me. To me, it would be more like a current in an ocean, which travels quicker than the surrounding water, or a travelator in an airport, rather than "bending space".
I believe that this theory is inherently flawed. I think the concept of "bending space" is just something that was born in an effort to somehow "explain" how wormholes work despite not understanding the science behind it.
In my opinion, wormholes, or black holes, transfer matter from one place to another by deconstructing and reconstructing matter. The matter that was deconstructed into simple energy, would be transferred instantly through the Aether to the other location, and then reconstructed back to its original shape there. The soul, being made of pure energy, would follow to the new destination equally instantaneously, and the being/object/whatever would arrive fully intact and unharmed at the new location, within seconds.

This is how I personally understand it. I could be wrong ofc, especially considering that this is a rather advanced concept.
I thought it might be possible to "bend space" with advanced Technology, but I wasn't convinced. Then with Aetherial Technology (which I have next-to-no knowledge about) maybe it would be possible in a near-literal, but not-quite-actual sense. As I said before, those scientists, or the writers/editors, know that the layman is an idiot and is wowed easily, so with pretty pictures of colourful spacey things and innumerous extremes, the zidiot can be distracted from the hyper-inflated sensationalism and just accept it, because "they be the clever wonz; they not be lyin' tuh meh".

Larissa666 said:
SATchives said:

To connect with my previous point about idiocy and things, try explaining that to xians who say "god" doesn't need there to be oxygen to make fire burn. :roll:

SATchives said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A7VFVwAA5U

This scientist makes a good point. Its condensed matter, we can see the sun create transverse waves, when it spits out a flare. Transverse waves can't happen in plasma or gas. So that doesn't make any sense. Its most likely superfluid metallic hydrogen. But by all means dont question everything and just believe what your taught by mainstream. Idc. I just am pointing out facts.
So then stars don't go (super)nova, then? One of the stars where Satan lives is not "nearing the end of its life", then?

P.S. I've been stating that the Universe is infinite, so maybe I stand corrected. I had read that the Universe is triangular, but not that the edge of it is the edge of consciousness. Presumably, this consciousness is that which I think HP Mage has mentioned about being the Aether/Universe consciousness. Is this edge untraversable?

Eric13 said:
Maxine mentioned the universe being triangle shaped. And beyond it was the end of consciousness.

of course, if the universe is as conciousness as energy, then if there could be an outside, there would be..... there isnt a word to describe as the making of the word, the description of the outside, would bring it back to our conscious terms. the edge is jewish bullshit.

luis said:
Aquarius said:

I hope to visit galaxies, planets and dimensions in this life, I hope to be alive by then. : ")

I will be addicted to explore the universe. :')

I have a hard time believing in the concept of black holes because it was created by a Jew and I'm extremely wary of whatever these Jews theorize.

SATchives said:
Larissa666 said:
SATchives said:

Plasma is charged gas.

Plasma is another state of matter, beyond gas. Each of the four fundamental states is roughly related to an element:

Plasma — fire
Gas — air
Liquid — water
Solid — earth

StyleCoin said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

I hope to visit galaxies, planets and dimensions in this life, I hope to be alive by then. : ")

If you meditate you can do the Magnum Opus in this life and you'll live forever ;)

Jack said:
I have a hard time believing in the concept of black holes because it was created by a Jew and I'm extremely wary of whatever these Jews theorize.

Well from what I've read about "black holes" is that they're not "holes" - theyre just hyper-dense objects, their gravitational field is so strong that light (photons) are trapped within that field, so you can imagine how powerful is it.

Think of it like a marble ball with the mass of many Earths, not a hole. Thats what they say anyways...

V12-POWER said:
Jack said:

Well from what I've read about "black holes" is that they're not "holes" - theyre just hyper-dense objects, their gravitational field is so strong that light (photons) are trapped within that field, so you can imagine how powerful is it.

Think of it like a marble ball with the mass of many Earths, not a hole. Thats what they say anyways...
Ages ago, I came up with a theory, thought, idea, concept where after a star explodes into a nebula, in this nebula new, heavier elements are created...which contract into a star again, which explodes, which creates new, heavier elements...which contracts into a star again, which explodes... lather, rinse, repeat. All "black holes" are are very heavy balls/spheres of heavier-and-heaver elements which affect stuff, drawing it into/onto itself.

Then, with the Universe being eternal, this process would have been happening forever, so then everything would be in/on an infinite number of "black holes" which amalgamate into one larger-and-larger "black hole" - rather, black ball. Yeah, we got blackballed from j00ish gnosis.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:

If you meditate you can do the Magnum Opus in this life and you'll live forever ;)

but they said that magnum opus meditation takes thousands of years. If I can reach Magnum Opus in this life, I will be very happy. =)))))))

StyleCoin said:
luis said:
StyleCoin said:

but they said that magnum opus meditation takes thousands of years. If I can reach Magnum Opus in this life, I will be very happy. =)))))))
Time can vary between people's and it depends on how much you meditate but it will not take you thousands of years. Recently HP Shannon said this about it...

HPS Shannon said:
We are all individual and a consistent dedicated satanist is a different case compared to an average person doing standard yoga and meditation.

I was told by Azazel that it can take anywhere between 7-10 years to raise the kundalini, and another 10 years to complete the magnum opus. He said the RTRs are shortening the time.

Now, this is a case by case basis and depends solely on the individual and how often and consistently they work on their souls, applies the satanic knowledge that we now have and if a god is guiding them. And now that we have the RTRs, it is possible and it shortens the time to advance. The Jewish curses were to bind the gentile soul and the Kundalini itself, as well as our psychic awareness.

Before the JoS and this new satanic revelation we have, these things were not the case. Knowledge was corrupted, meditations and spiritual techniques corrupted and watered down and the centuries of Hebrew curses-- raising the serpent is a major thing and this was super rare because of what I just mentioned, and not to mention attempting to raise the serpent was dangerous because of the curses.

The situation is different now. Its been a year since the Final RTR came out and I am already having kundalini stimulation and experiences when I meditate.

StyleCoin said:
luis said:
StyleCoin said:

Who said that? Surely an infiltrator or a kike. Also, the Magnum Opus is not one meditation, it's several different processes that perfect you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQlxcsXiYAc
At 3:30 hints at evidence of our universe being either much older than thought or always having been around which imo is it. I do believe it is triangle shaped. With the edges being the end of consciousness, but because its not infinite in size doesn't mean it can't be infinite in age.
Here is a star older than the estimated age of the universe

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HD_140283

https://astro3d.org.au/and-then-there-was-light-looking-for-the-first-stars-in-the-universe/

Article showing there are mega galaxies 13 billion years ago.

Also with what I said earlier If you watch the video its undoubtably true that we dont know everything about our star. It is without a doubt the sun's surface is condensed matter. Seriously watch the video. There are 40 different papers too I could link if we want a scientific debate. I also I dont see how any of this affects the life or death of a start fancy. Or how nuclear fusion still couldnt be at the core. If you know anything about spectroscopy and physics the video I linked earlier will make a lot of sense. But you actually have to watch it. If I dont reply for a few days it's because time is short. I'm working really hard on a lot of things.

Stormblood said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:

Who said that? Surely an infiltrator or a kike. Also, the Magnum Opus is not one meditation, it's several different processes that perfect you
Several members of this forum said that I believed it, and I thought Magnum Opus took lives to complete.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:

Time can vary between people's and it depends on how much you meditate but it will not take you thousands of years. Recently HP Shannon said this about it...

HPS Shannon said:
We are all individual and a consistent dedicated satanist is a different case compared to an average person doing standard yoga and meditation.

I was told by Azazel that it can take anywhere between 7-10 years to raise the kundalini, and another 10 years to complete the magnum opus. He said the RTRs are shortening the time.

Now, this is a case by case basis and depends solely on the individual and how often and consistently they work on their souls, applies the satanic knowledge that we now have and if a god is guiding them. And now that we have the RTRs, it is possible and it shortens the time to advance. The Jewish curses were to bind the gentile soul and the Kundalini itself, as well as our psychic awareness.

Before the JoS and this new satanic revelation we have, these things were not the case. Knowledge was corrupted, meditations and spiritual techniques corrupted and watered down and the centuries of Hebrew curses-- raising the serpent is a major thing and this was super rare because of what I just mentioned, and not to mention attempting to raise the serpent was dangerous because of the curses.

The situation is different now. Its been a year since the Final RTR came out and I am already having kundalini stimulation and experiences when I meditate.
I hadn't seen it, so if someone who persists in meditation can achieve immortality, it makes me more motivated to do meditation. =)

SATchives said:
At 3:30 hints at evidence of our universe being either much older than thought or always having been around which imo is it. I do believe it is triangle shaped. With the edges being the end of consciousness, but because its not infinite in size doesn't mean it can't be infinite in age.

https://astro3d.org.au/and-then-there-was-light-looking-for-the-first-stars-in-the-universe/

Also with what I said earlier If you watch the video its undoubtably true that we dont know everything about our star. It is without a doubt the sun's surface is condensed matter. Seriously watch the video. There are 40 different papers too I could link if we want a scientific debate. I also I dont see how any of this affects the life or death of a start fancy. Or how nuclear fusion still couldnt be at the core. If you know anything about spectroscopy and physics the video I linked earlier will make a lot of sense. But you actually have to watch it. If I dont reply for a few days it's because time is short. I'm working really hard on a lot of things.
I'll take a look and soon come back with an answer. :)

I want my own spaceship, to go exploring. I want to find a planet just as beautiful as Earth, but no civilization yet, still habitable but without the garbage, pollution, ugly concrete buildings etc, and plan out how buildings will be built, everything clean and environmentally friendly right from the start. And be the first person to map it out, find out about the constellations and other planets/moons and how the astrology of it works. :)

Lydia said:
I want my own spaceship, to go exploring. I want to find a planet just as beautiful as Earth, but no civilization yet, still habitable but without the garbage, pollution, ugly concrete buildings etc, and plan out how buildings will be built, everything clean and environmentally friendly right from the start. And be the first person to map it out, find out about the constellations and other planets/moons and how the astrology of it works. :)
I dream about doing something like this too! And seeing how other animals and plants developed in other planets :D

SATchives said:

Search for articles about a galaxy being found "300 million light-years from the edge of the Universe". Then realise that this distance and location is in only 1 direction from Earth. Then realise to swing the camera/telescope around 180° to face in the opposite direction. Boom. We just proved the Universe is at least twice as large as they lied to us about.

People think that if the speed of light is the ultimate and absolute speed barrier, then the Universe cannot possibly be expanding, as per le big bang, quicker than that; yet more (((science))) tells us because of other/more muh reasonz, the Universe's age and size can be disproportionate. Maybe it is some forms of energy, but they don't make it clear, so they make us think, make us infer, they themself imply, that it is the Universe as opposed to an aspect of the Universe. So because we're lowly Goyeem, we can accept that the Universe's age is no greater than the speed of light, and the Universe's size is no greater then the speed of light, but then accept that it is and that it is out-of-sync.

Once Methuselah is proven to be older than the age of the Universe and it is either ignored and hushed-up, or if it is proven to not be older than the age of the Universe and it is promoted as such, then most people would just accept that and very little else will happen regarding it, except for a jew in an astronomy documentary lolling and making philosophical jokes about it.

A 12 billion year old signal? Maybe they cannot see the forest for the trees. Like when you hear a noise and you become used to it so you stop hearing it, or smell a smell and stop smelling it because it's there constantly.

I think a lot of things - of information and real or fake discoveries, and shock and awe, etc. - are put out so as to see how the zidiot Goyim react to it, so (((they))) know what to do next and where to go next.

Lydia said:

When I ascend and reach godhead, first order of business will to be too wipe out the ilk of the enemy and start healing gentiles and the earth.

Lydia said:

How very Sagittarius of you! ;P

HPS Shannon said:
When I ascend and reach godhead, first order of business will to be too wipe out the ilk of the enemy and start healing gentiles and the earth.

That's very good. Which countries will you dedicate the most too? I'm thinking of Great Ireland for me and maybe parts of Little Britain (Scotland).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back