Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nebuchadnezzar ii was a blonde Arayan.

EgyptianStar666

Growing up, the demons were in my life as they are today. Father Satan told me that this was the only life and it's in this life that I was ever Christian. Christianity made me live a life of fear, gullibility, and retardation. I'll confess I was a retard for ever submitting to christ, but I never did it of free will. I was forced and placed under a spell, because the Nazarene would hurt me in my sleep.

Amongst the many nightmares I had of the Angels and and the Nazarene torturing me, I dreamed of the gods who would talk to me. I even had nightmares about Jews threatening me and trying to kill me. I was even threatened by the "Men in Black."

When I was listening and studying the bible as a young tween. The Gods showed me through a series of dreams the life of Nebuchadnezzar ii. I saw through his eyes. This is what I saw...

First off, the Gods told me that Nebuchadnezzar ii was a true aryan. They told me that he had blonde hair and blue eyes. I noticed through Nebuchadnezzar ii's eyes that a lot of his people were blonde, not black haired. There is evidence in upper Persia where people who are mixed less with persians having blue eyes and fair hair. I'm talking about Pakistan.

I got showed the wars he fought and him dealing with the rebels from the north. Nebuchadnezzar ii was a brave, heroic, and good man. Nothing about him that was written by the Jews except him conquering Jerusalem is true. Nebuchadnezzar ii's people loved him. He was very friendly, a real people's person. This stays with me always rather than the lies that the Jews tell fools.

Only a fool would trust jews.

Nebuchadnezzar ii did underestimated the Jews, much how our beloved Antichrist did during WWII.

Satan also showed me (for this subject was being discussed by church) that the Jews are terrorists! I could only say that these dreams were nightmares. I dreamed of the terror they committed against the gentile people.

They would ruin sacred celebrations. They would run amok and destroy statues of our gods. They threaten Nebuchadnezzar ii's life with curses and interrupted sacred rites and celebrations.

The story of the three Jews being cast into the furnace was true, but they didn't live. The three of them were terrorists and tried to kill Neb and threatened his life with their god. They were guilty. But this was not the reason why they were put to death. It was during Ostara night when that happened. The next day they were burned alive. Like I said. They died.

The Jews were racist. The Jews were rapists. The Jews were killers. The Jews were thieves. The Jews caused pain and suffering for Nebuchadnezzar ii and his people.

Anyway, I was young and stupid. But the Angel's threatened to hurt me... and after having those series of dreams, they were PISSED with me.

One dream consisted of an old woman sobbing, begging Nebuchadnezzar to do something about the jew who was responsible for killing her son, his raped wife and younger daughter who were killed, and the little boy and infant who were killed too. The jew along with two other Jews who terrorized and killed a family in cold blood for no reason only because they were gentiles. This is why they were thrown into a furnace. They had such wicked grins on their faces. That poor grandmother. The head jew even had the audacity to spit at Nebuchadnezzar ii.

I ask Satan if this all really happened. He said it did.

I've had a lot of dreams of gentiles trying to fight the jews... including when it came to Rome.

Isn't Saddam Hussein the reincarnation of Nebuchednezzar?

TopoftheAbyss said:

No, just one reason to dismantle this absurd myth: Saddam Hussein was Arab and not Aryan, one always reincarnated in his same race and also with the same physical traits.

TopoftheAbyss said:
It seems he believed himself to be Nebuchadnezzar 2's reincarnation. Saddam was a noble man nevertheless. Saddam winning Iran-Iraq war would had been a big win for our side. Although people say Saddam was a pro-Sunni person, but his outlook towards ruling Iraq was a secular outlook. He would had been better for Persia than the current Islamic regime in Iran or Shah of Iran.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back