Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Starting creative work

Zammel

Ok, the SS calendar says how to start the magic...but the creative work(Exemple sculpting,write music,book,draw etc)? How when they start for non do bad or become unfinished? Exist planetary combination can help/block the creative work? Thanks :)

I think creativity is mostly your 2nd, 5th, and 7th chakra. Look mainly into Venus and Jupiter for developing these kinds of things. You can use their planetary mantra for a constant amount of reps in a normal working for 40 days. Try the Venus mantra on a Friday hour of Venus, or the Jupiter mantra on a thursday hour of Jupiter. Make the affirmation smth for increasing creativity :)

Shael said:
I think creativity is mostly your 2nd, 5th, and 7th chakra. Look mainly into Venus and Jupiter for developing these kinds of things. You can use their planetary mantra for a constant amount of reps in a normal working for 40 days. Try the Venus mantra on a Friday hour of Venus, or the Jupiter mantra on a thursday hour of Jupiter. Make the affirmation smth for increasing creativity :)
i think i have write bad...ok... I am a lot creativy,not need help...but i want know if exist planetary days they can demage your work or help. Or i can start creative work in any day?

Zammel said:
[i think i have write bad...ok... I am a lot creativy,not need help...but i want know if exist planetary days they can demage your work or help. Or i can start creative work in any day?
If you want to be perfectionistic with this, you can try starting artistic works on a Thursday or Friday. Also try to avoid the Void of Course moon when starting any work. :)

Any day, but usually, projects started when Moon is Void tend to not get completed, or something is overlooked.

However, if you begin a project before moon goes VoC, continuing it during VoC is good, as it tends to have less distractions.

Stormblood said:
To add to what has already been said, moon signs, planetary days and planetary hours influence all kind of endeavours, not just spiritual ones.
Suggestion in add to above? :)

Stormblood said:
To add to what has already been said, moon signs, planetary days and planetary hours influence all kind of endeavours, not just spiritual ones.
This is true, as well as one's own horoscope, and your transiting planets. 5th house rules creativity, for example.

New to Waxing moon is good for beginning things.

Lydia said:
Stormblood said:
This is true, as well as one's own horoscope, and your transiting planets. 5th house rules creativity, for example.

New to Waxing moon is good for beginning things.
What is waxing moon? Google translate not traduce them world...

Zammel said:
Waxing Moon is when it goes from new moon to full moon, increasing in light. Waning is when the moon goes from full to new, decreasing in light.

Lydia said:
Zammel said:
Waxing Moon is when it goes from new moon to full moon, increasing in light. Waning is when the moon goes from full to new, decreasing in light.
Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back