Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is black hair aryan?

Malkom2

Can a pure white person have black hair, or does black hair come from mixed lineage with Asians and other subraces.

Yes, a white person can have black hair. Not every pure white person is blonde, they could be redheads, brunettes, etc too.

Yes it can be Aryan.
One doesen’t need blonde hair and blue eyes to be Aryan.

Larissa666 said:
Oh, boy...here we go again.

cover2.jpg

An Aryan can have black hair. Having black hair doesn't mean you're Aryan on the other hand.

It doesn't matter how many times you tell this stuff to people; they will always look for straws that say stuff like "Oh yea Himmler said this..." and "Yea it says in my DNA test I'm 8% victimized kike..." etc.

Because unconsciously they look for validation that only blonde & blue eyes are white because of their insecurity and won't accept anything else.

Yes it is. I don't think all nordics are even blonde haired blue eyed anyways Hitler himself had darker hair according to all the pictures I have seen. Also all subraces of whites are Aryan anyways. What I am saying is there are a bunch of unique people that are white with different traits. It was more something about the seed of being white or what the Origional white person looked like I think than it is about being anything special I remember reading that in a sermon so this has to be preserved somehow that is all. What is special is someone who works on themselves and advances helps humanity etc anyways remember that. Even if someone is blonde haired blue eyed they are not special if they sit around and do drugs play video games etc. I think this is obvious and more how we should think. Even if a white person isn't fully pure by percentage does that make them less Aryan or less able to advance or anything. I don't think so as some people have stated that is the majority of people honestly I don't know though so just relax and don't worry about this. Love yourself for who you are. You are the same kind of person who would go on an ego trip if you were blonde haired blue eyed anyways which isn't great either.

Stormblood said:
I've never seen one, though. I've only seen dark brown, not pure black. But I think it can happen. It's more popular among Asians and some mixed races, though.

There are some Irish with pure black hair, glossy blue-black for example. In some ancient Irish myths/fables, the ones from 3-4 thousand years ago, there are descriptions of people with "hair as black as a raven, skin as white as snow, cheeks as red as blood". (Btw this sounds similar to Snow White, "lips as red as blood".)

Stormblood said:
I've never seen one, though. I've only seen dark brown, not pure black. But I think it can happen. It's more popular among Asians and some mixed races, though.

I have totally black hair and I am white with light skinned.

Lydia said:
Stormblood said:

There are some Irish with pure black hair, glossy blue-black for example. In some ancient Irish myths/fables, the ones from 3-4 thousand years ago, there are descriptions of people with "hair as black as a raven, skin as white as snow, cheeks as red as blood". (Btw this sounds similar to Snow White, "lips as red as blood".)

Very interesting

Stormblood said:
Lydia said:
Stormblood said:

Very interesting
There are God's that are being described having black hair and white skin on the Jos.

Lydia said:
Stormblood said:

"Skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony."

I love the Grimm Brothers. :)

I have black (and white) hair, and so do people I know (only black). I can't believe it is this rare.
But again, in every picture I see Hitler, His hair is black instead of dark brown.

Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood said:

Mine are dark brown but contain copper pigment. So they become orange when bleached, although that is the worst practice ever and copper pigment might be common among brown-haired people.

I'm not saying that White people cannot have black hair. I'm only saying that certain hair colours are more common among certain racial blueprints. So I'm talking about dominance and recession. I also believe the amount of light in one's soul, spiritual advancement and how good is one's soul at manifesting might be some of the spiritual factors that influence how light or dark someone's hair are.

ShadowTheRaven said:
YOU PICKED THE WRONG THREAD FOOL

latest

this is me attempting to be the first funny guy who posts the “ here we again” meme.

giphy.gif

ShadowTheRaven said:
Savitar said:

YOU PICKED THE WRONG THREAD FOOL

latest
0xUpnBd.jpg

Malkom2 said:
Can a pure white person have black hair, or does black hair come from mixed lineage with Asians and other subraces.
Srsly, though - having black hair can mean one is still an Aryan; an Aryan can still have black hair. Come to think of it, I think I know a couple of White people who have, actually.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

He wouldn't be making threads asking if black hair was Aryan if he was just FOLLOWING THE DAMN TRAIN
Well, this mission, and what BS says, is quite important. All "we" had to do. At least we are here helping each other, while BS is...well...BSing, using weed for muh feelz, to be "untouchable".

Stormblood said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood said:

Mine are dark brown but contain copper pigment. So they become orange when bleached, although that is the worst practice ever and copper pigment might be common among brown-haired people.

I'm not saying that White people cannot have black hair. I'm only saying that certain hair colours are more common among certain racial blueprints. So I'm talking about dominance and recession. I also believe the amount of light in one's soul, spiritual advancement and how good is one's soul at manifesting might be some of the spiritual factors that influence how light or dark someone's hair are.
I have the same hair color as yours. When i was a kid they where more light and so they where more red, they where definitily more cute before but whatever >~<

luis said:
Stormblood said:

I have the same hair color as yours. When i was a kid they where more light and so they where more red, they where definitily more cute before but whatever >~<

Cute. It's not uncommon for hair to darken growing up. I think it's due to many factors and without those they wouldn't darken, but I'll avoid the spiel before some cookie-cutter jumps at me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back