Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about the third sex

Aquarius

You should do what you are suited for, just because in the past they were warriors doesent mean ALL of them were, I’m sure there were ones who werent warriors and were gay haha.

From what I understand, we were considered guardians because our inability to reproduce with the same sex and this lack of responsibility with regards to children, allowed and still does allow us a lot freedom. We were able to be away from home for long periods of times which is perfect for war, and if we were to die we never had any younger dependents.

Planet of Liberty said:
Something I didn't understand ... what exactly was homosexuality?
In the sense of guardian? I'm a little confused about third-sex tasks.
I'm a homosexual, so should I protect the society?
Sorry for my stupid questions I apologize for my stupid questions... but I need to understand more about the situation of the third sex. Thank you!

you should read http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/ if you have not.

its from High Priest Jake Carlson

So you broke free from the jew telling you what you were created to do and now you need someone else to tell you what you were created to do. How about...you decide what you want to do. This is your existence in contrast to heterosexual souls who have that natural role of having and raising children. And even they are not totally bound to this task.

Your role is...whatever you want it to be. Maybe it's to be a guardian, maybe it's to be an artist or an inventor, maybe it's to accomplish nothing at all. It's up to you bb

This is only a theory of mine but I recently have been thinking about how maybe gay people were meant to create astral beings for our race.

I have read some time ago that when 3rd sex people have sex it does create an astral child that is called ''childe'' if I remember it correctly. So going from this maybe our sub-group is more suited to creating and taking care of that form of life since they require much less attention than a tiny human being. But once again this is only a theory.

Also MAYBE our job was to create some balance in the ranks of certain Patriarchy / Matriarchy. When certain decisions are going to be made having a more feminine male in an all-male console or vice versa probably have certain advantages. Which I believe is the reason why the jew doc. are pushing to vigorously pushing for the sex change agenda. They are taking advantage of the want to be alluring and presenting it as gender dysphoria which disarms yet another aspect which makes Gentiles powerful

Dariak said:
From what I understand, we were considered guardians because our inability to reproduce with the same sex and this lack of responsibility with regards to children, allowed and still does allow us a lot freedom. We were able to be away from home for long periods of times which is perfect for war, and if we were to die we never had any younger dependents.
Very interesting observation which could be true.

MoonlessNight666 said:
This is only a theory of mine but I recently have been thinking about how maybe gay people were meant to create astral beings for our race.

I have read some time ago that when 3rd sex people have sex it does create an astral child that is called ''childe'' if I remember it correctly. So going from this maybe our sub-group is more suited to creating and taking care of that form of life since they require much less attention than a tiny human being. But once again this is only a theory.
Where the fuck did you read such a pile of bullshit? It makes absolutely no sense.

If you are referring to the 'childe' part it is from HP Magesons's writings. I don't recall the name of the website but it is color scheme is full black on blue with 2 men holding hands in front of a black sun. Ill know it when u see it Maybe someone can link it so us

While serching for something else I came across that term "Childe" on here, too. I didn't read it out of time constraints, but perhaps it will be helpful to someone: https://web.archive.org/web/20150718140857/http://thirdsex666.weebly.com/astral-children.html

Shael said:
While serching for something else I came across that term "Childe" on here, too. I didn't read it out of time constraints, but perhaps it will be helpful to someone: https://web.archive.org/web/20150718140857/http://thirdsex666.weebly.com/astral-children.html
So basically this “childe” is nothing more than a thoughtform.

Shael said:
Thanks for sharing this Shael.I had a feeling about race mixing being forbidden for both heterosexuals and homosexuals but I didn't knew excalty why.Also this childe thing was so interesting :geek:

No. HP Carlson says it is a new created Soul on the Astral Plane. But apparently needs more help developing than a soul from Heterosexual Union, like a thoughtform but not a thoughtform. It seems that this soul can be incarnated into the physical with help. Well is not this like the Kikes bringing their Thoughtform Jewsus into physical flesh? Obviously this an advanced spiritual subject and beyond understanding for most of us.

Planet of Liberty said:
Shivachakra said:
No. HP Carlson says it is a new created Soul on the Astral Plane. But apparently needs more help developing than a soul from Heterosexual Union, like a thoughtform but not a thoughtform. It seems that this soul can be incarnated into the physical with help. Well is not this like the Kikes bringing their Thoughtform Jewsus into physical flesh? Obviously this an advanced spiritual subject and beyond understanding for most of us.

I'm really confused ...
This is the first time I've heard of it ... bho! XD
Expect to receive answers from HP to be sure.

Thank you all for the answers.
Soon I'll read the tema natal, so I'll know more.

P.S Sorry for the delay but for the commitments, I could not answer.
Not too sure about this, it’s a very old post and new info gets released all the time, wouldn’t be suprized if this childe thing doesent really exist.

Shivachakra said:
No. HP Carlson says it is a new created Soul on the Astral Plane. But apparently needs more help developing than a soul from Heterosexual Union, like a thoughtform but not a thoughtform. It seems that this soul can be incarnated into the physical with help.
Ages ago, I had a thought that Souls maybe were created in the Astral Realm, such as when visiting it and seeing Astral entities and things, one might see a brand new Soul 'pop' into existence, or emerging into existence. I had no idea that it might have been/is from homosexual sexual union. Maybe that is very much why there are so many miscarriages these days, with lack of homosexual sex and too many new Bodies being created and the lack of Souls to incarnate with them. Obviously, this causes so much pain and hurt for people who miscarry, which these energies of can be used detrimentally.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back