Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Archangel Metatron!??!

Matty Boy

Also known as Metatetron, Merraton, Metaraon, Mittron. I believe this to be a major accidental discovery, as I wasnt really looking for it, it would require a mind greater then mine to solve, however here are some image that may paint a picture.

I think it may be the top kike angel that the lizards use, and the other archangels are to filter out all the negative energies, then dump them on angel magick weiner heads and then make them believe its "the devil" all the while passing the negative energies back and forth between these kiked out individuals like pokemon cards, "its a miracle" but they're running out of people to stuff them into, i've seen kikes lately looking pitch black with negative energy and its sad as f ck!!!!

1545668481674.png

metatron-merkabah.jpg

https://www.figuren-shop.de/en/kult.../archangel-metatron-figurine-bronze-5346.html

Im sure these could be used to rekk the enemy more if a mind greater then mine was able to solve the nancy drew mystery.

Also unsure if the images posted successfully.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER

This has already been answered in related posts, also, they use Saturn because Saturn can be used for what they want it for.

Saturn has been central to Pagans in more than one ways as well, but the jews use this for enslavement of Gentiles and to transfer negativity to them.

Saturn and the cube is the Platonic element or solid for the earth element which is responsible for the materialization of astral energies. The elements have a subtle component and a material manifestation of them as well. That is why the earth element contains all the elements and the cube is also the cube of space which all the elements and there forms materialize out of.

The ancient temples used the cube shape to manifest the ritual power they created. This is still in the east in the ancient Hindu temples. The enemy stole this knowledge of astral physic's and are using it criminally.

Metatron is several things the Rabbi's have stated. At the top its the Seraphim the Reptilians, then its the thought form of YHVH that connects into their racial soul and its the collective racial soul of the Jews and how its part of the YHVH their racial thought form and how this connects with and is part of the collective racial soul consciousness of the Reptilians they are part of and share the same racial soul genetics with.

Saturn has positive and negative aspects the Jews use the negative aspects of it. That is why the Jews due their rituals on Saturn day the seven day of the week. The day god rests in their Torah. In Hinduism they rest on Shani's day to avoid the negative aspects of this planet on that day. The Hindu's also do major rituals to appease Shani to avoid the negative aspects of Saturn.

I came across this as I was attempting to find a backwards representation of the star of david

HP Mageson666 said:
Saturn and the cube is the Platonic element or solid for the earth element which is responsible for the materialization of astral energies. The elements have a subtle component and a material manifestation of them as well. That is why the earth element contains all the elements and the cube is also the cube of space which all the elements and there forms materialize out of.

The ancient temples used the cube shape to manifest the ritual power they created. This is still in the east in the ancient Hindu temples. The enemy stole this knowledge of astral physic's and are using it criminally.

Metatron is several things the Rabbi's have stated. At the top its the Seraphim the Reptilians, then its the thought form of YHVH that connects into their racial soul and its the collective racial soul of the Jews and how its part of the YHVH their racial thought form and how this connects with and is part of the collective racial soul consciousness of the Reptilians they are part of and share the same racial soul genetics with.

Saturn has positive and negative aspects the Jews use the negative aspects of it. That is why the Jews due their rituals on Saturn day the seven day of the week. The day god rests in their Torah. In Hinduism they rest on Shani's day to avoid the negative aspects of this planet on that day. The Hindu's also do major rituals to appease Shani to avoid the negative aspects of Saturn.
By rest do you mean fasting ? I've encountered many suggestions by people about how you should fast on days corresponding to planets that are in a negative placement in your astrological chart (and not eat meat on that day.) What are you thoughts on this and what do you recommend other than the Saturn Square ?

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:
By rest do you mean fasting ? I've encountered many suggestions by people about how you should fast on days corresponding to planets that are in a negative placement in your astrological chart (and not eat meat on that day.) What are you thoughts on this and what do you recommend other than the Saturn Square ?
As far as i know fasting is bad. It's not natural nor does have any spiritualiy to it. It has been used by the jewish religions because it helps weaken the victim mind so they can brainwashed more easily and the spells works better on them because they are more weak. It's only jewish corruption. To advance spiritualy you need a strong body and mind, you don't want to be Gandhi.

luis said:
Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:
As far as i know fasting is bad. It's not natural nor does have any spiritualiy to it. It has been used by the jewish religions because it helps weaken the victim mind so they can brainwashed more easily and the spells works better on them because they are more weak. It's only jewish corruption. To advance spiritualy you need a strong body and mind, you don't want to be Gandhi.
I also have this view however I'd like Mageson to expand on what he's saying.

I don't recommend the Saturn square the Sun square is better and safe for dealing with Saturn. The reason they rest on Saturday is the same in the east. Its idea that Saturn influence might interfere with anything major that the person might want to do on that day.

The enemy uses fasting as enemy texts state it lowers the life force drastically. That is why the enemy uses fasting in their Kabbalah system it causes a psychic lowering that creates an altered state that allows them to connect into their thought form and channel it. Which is why Muslim's are supposed to fast on the nonsense holiday which is based on connecting with and channelling the thought form they worship to connect them deeper into the jewtrix of control.

So fasting on those days would weaken a person and make the influence of the planet stronger against them.

luis said:
Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

HP Mageson666 said:
I don't recommend the Saturn square the Sun square is better and safe for dealing with Saturn. The reason they rest on Saturday is the same in the east. Its idea that Saturn influence might interfere with anything major that the person might want to do on that day.

The enemy uses fasting as enemy texts state it lowers the life force drastically. That is why the enemy uses fasting in their Kabbalah system it causes a psychic lowering that creates an altered state that allows them to connect into their thought form and channel it. Which is why Muslim's are supposed to fast on the nonsense holiday which is based on connecting with and channelling the thought form they worship to connect them deeper into the jewtrix of control.

So fasting on those days would weaken a person and make the influence of the planet stronger against them.

luis said:
Jack said:
Understood

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back