Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CHRIST-INSANITY IDENTITY_ KOSHER OR PRO-WHITE PSYOP...OR REALITY[REVISED]

loki88

CHRIST-INSANITY IDENTITY_ KOSHER OR PRO-WHITE PSYOP...OR REALITY[REVISED]

https://mega.nz/#!DjpRASqI!XWv0DlwpLOBDAIoJrldKGqrORtgDshv9xhnR7mMJLZs

Christian identity, despite of motivations, is a sly and retarded way to go about defending White people. Pierce's argument is that it couldn't happen any other way as people were too brainwashed, alright. But even then, it poses not a question of today. Pierce was not a xian, he just explained why the situation happened as it did happen back in his time.

If you just wait for Rabbi Jesus to remove itself, it is never going to happen. You can try malforming it, whitewashing it, but it won't happen either. This is because it's always a lingering brainwashing spell, which adjusts itself with time and consequence, and it has nothing got to do with anything real, ie, a new lie can be generated all the time to fit it in any agenda, but ironically, it has it's own central agenda of control of the people upon which it falls like a heaping plague.

If you wait for people to reprogram from this pestilence all while espousing it even in another form, it won't happen. Rabbi Jesus's hoax and fraud needs to be attacked directly and mercilessly with facts and evidence.

There are these types of dumb people who are so keen and worried if "Jesus" existed. Well if the ficticious rabbi existed, which it obviously did not, we also have the following points:

1. The kike was clearly not "God" but just another insane exaggerated jew.
2. The worship of said kike started as part of a jewish cult of mentally deranged kikes.
3. All things, considered, White people do not need this culture of the levant, filled with defeatism, irrationality, and pure hate and evil, anymore than we need Islam or any other jewish excretion.
4. Even if said jew existed, it was just a jew on crack, who said big stuff and only came to help out and redefine judaism, which is again, NOT A PROBLEM OR AN INTERESTING THING FOR US WHITE PEOPLE!

We have nothing to do with this pointless garbage other than it was forcibly impressed upon us to replace our Paganism and our natural understanding with hebraic filth.

Xianity is merely a political weapon that the jews used against Romans, what sects or what idiocy came later, and even if other people used it, is of no consequence, as this hoax was generated by the jewish spirit and DNA, to ruin mankind. The same goes for Islam.

Yes I agree that it is a psyop and has a deleterious influence on White people. I wrote the document to sway people from buying into it and it embodies my own conclusions which is why I included a reference section that put forth only anti-xian sources to sway people. As to David Lane and his 'pyramid prophecy' he seems suspect though espousing Wotanism he is bandying about christian identity archetypes as benign or 'useful' which is how people cold get hooked into xianity. On the website davidlane1488.net another of the 'bruders sweigen' espouses xian identity which renders the 'bruders sweigen' suspect as a false flag to discredit White nationalism and Wotanism. Bob Matthews also was allegedly a xian identist leading one to suspect the (((order)))

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back