Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Age Pedophialia X.x

Matty Boy

https://capforcanada.com/canadian-lgbt-activist-promotes-nude-swimming-party-12-years-of-age-and-up/

Im pretty sure the Jew bags that have been chased out of the immigrant infested lands such as europe, and obviously America are all pouring into Canada, i've noticed this on a larger stale most recently, due to the pipeline hungry "metis" indviduals, as well as our Lizard Justin Trudeau itching to open the food gates. Primarily to allow Jews to sneak into Canada all the while blaming it on the blacks and muslims.

Marijuanna now being legal here, most of the top "Satanic" looking tattoed bum hole earring, vaping Jews wearing disguises now run the shops and other things, all the while dumping kosher pot and then having the top head rabbis going into the marijuanna facilities and cursing all of the weed there-in. Perhaps this, or they have scientifically developed strains of their own to make it kosher certified.

I've uncovered their plan, get teen females into Wicca, get them to drain all the earths energies, get them hooked on marijuanna, then sleep with them very easily, as they are primarily materialistic. Then use the residual energies to promote pedophialia. As well as infecting these girls with diseases that only pedophials can recieve HPV being one of them.

After all of this the girl is far under their control and winds up taking other substances, equaling her demise.
Strange how easily fentanyl has been getting into Canada, mainly under Justin Jewdos rule, that substance being a cheap painkiller from China.

Im sure there is more to the picture, as there always is, but everytime I see a Wiccan I picture the point up pentagram thats "burned" into their chest turning sideways and being litup with blue light, as well as the legendary thunderbolt at the top, this changes them temporarily, but only for a shortwhile, since they usually have one foot in each doorway.

Reverse Torahs more then ever if you are in Canada, what I have been doing is using a mobile phone and doing them in key locations such as outside the stock exchange, or directly outside their little jew temples.

The Cemetaries however being the most interesting, if you know Anubis,
It is even greater.

Happy Hunting Friends.

HAIL SATAN

p.s. Teb-Hpela Shekelstein
LOL

Or you can look at the boyscouts incidents that have been also rampant.

It becomes impossible to give excuses after a point. This society has had it.

Larissa666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Oh, it's this creature, "Jessica Yaniv".

I actually watched the entire saga where Blaire White exposed her.

Him. Sorry. My mind got more focused on name, than the "person" behind name.
It* The jew doesn't have a gender. It's a jew and robots don't have identity.

FancyMancy said:
Larissa666 said:
Larissa666 said:

I suspected this is a jew. Eyes and ratty ears are huge giveaway.

FancyMancy said:
Larissa666 said:
Larissa666 said:

This comment was hilarious, because primarily, it holds much truth in it.

Matty Boy said:
It's true that doing the RTR will immediately affect ones environment but I'd rather not risk the chance of getting caught outside. Whenever I do it I just focus on the Earth and try to vibrate it around its aura and energy grid and I feel that this is an effective method but also when doing the previous rtrs I would concentrate on particular targets with satisfying results :)

I think this is the same case with nudist camps and for way that sick pedophiles can get their easy kicks. Canada is the country of cucks, it seams identical but it's not and best to hope the USA does not get to the state they're in.

FancyMancy said:

Seams like a typical Unicult member lol. They literally want to be the embodiment of a robot, rather than acknowledge the science and inventors of such technologies, and worship the jews E.Ts.

Larissa666 said:

Me too. I was recording Blaire's live stream as it unfolded just in case it was taken down! That was over an hour of textbook jewing. The creature lied in almost every sentence and literally believed it was innocent. Does anyone remember that meme of a jew with a knife standing in a lake of blood saying "Why do they persecute me?" :roll:

Specter said:
Matty Boy said:
It's true that doing the RTR will immediately affect ones environment but I'd rather not risk the chance of getting caught outside. Whenever I do it I just focus on the Earth and try to vibrate it around its aura and energy grid and I feel that this is an effective method but also when doing the previous rtrs I would concentrate on particular targets with satisfying results :)

I think this is the same case with nudist camps and for way that sick pedophiles can get their easy kicks. Canada is the country of cucks, it seams identical but it's not and best to hope the USA does not get to the state they're in.

Using a mobile phone like an agent is what I was meaning, however i noticed that you may have to double down on the RTRS as its a diluted version as opposed to the paper version, I also dont feel good about burning the paper as its a tree, it just feels wrong.

Plus everyones so zombied out on phones nowadays that its very easy to blend in, but it works for me.

Matty Boy said:
Using a mobile phone like an agent is what I was meaning, however i noticed that you may have to double down on the RTRS as its a diluted version as opposed to the paper version
This is not true, just in case anybody was wondering. Individuals may have their preferences about which way to do the RTR (mobile or paper), but as long as it's done with proper focus and vibrations, both versions count exactly the same. Nothing is "watered down" by using a phone as opposed to paper.

Matty Boy said:
Specter said:
Matty Boy said:

Using a mobile phone like an agent is what I was meaning, however i noticed that you may have to double down on the RTRS as its a diluted version as opposed to the paper version, I also dont feel good about burning the paper as its a tree, it just feels wrong.

Plus everyones so zombied out on phones nowadays that its very easy to blend in, but it works for me.
Don't make up stupid theories. Doing an rtr on the phone is as effective as doing on paper.
Also, paper is not a tree, it was a tree, if you feel so bad about trees then don't buy paper as you're supporting trees getting cut if you do..... And you're not gonna kill a tree if you burn a piece of paper.

Matty Boy said:
https://capforcanada.com/canadian-lgbt-activist-promotes-nude-swimming-party-12-years-of-age-and-up/

Im pretty sure the Jew bags that have been chased out of the immigrant infested lands such as europe, and obviously America are all pouring into Canada, i've noticed this on a larger stale most recently, due to the pipeline hungry "metis" indviduals, as well as our Lizard Justin Trudeau itching to open the food gates. Primarily to allow Jews to sneak into Canada all the while blaming it on the blacks and muslims.

Marijuanna now being legal here, most of the top "Satanic" looking tattoed bum hole earring, vaping Jews wearing disguises now run the shops and other things, all the while dumping kosher pot and then having the top head rabbis going into the marijuanna facilities and cursing all of the weed there-in. Perhaps this, or they have scientifically developed strains of their own to make it kosher certified.

I've uncovered their plan, get teen females into Wicca, get them to drain all the earths energies, get them hooked on marijuanna, then sleep with them very easily, as they are primarily materialistic. Then use the residual energies to promote pedophialia. As well as infecting these girls with diseases that only pedophials can recieve HPV being one of them.

After all of this the girl is far under their control and winds up taking other substances, equaling her demise.
Strange how easily fentanyl has been getting into Canada, mainly under Justin Jewdos rule, that substance being a cheap painkiller from China.

Im sure there is more to the picture, as there always is, but everytime I see a Wiccan I picture the point up pentagram thats "burned" into their chest turning sideways and being litup with blue light, as well as the legendary thunderbolt at the top, this changes them temporarily, but only for a shortwhile, since they usually have one foot in each doorway.

Reverse Torahs more then ever if you are in Canada, what I have been doing is using a mobile phone and doing them in key locations such as outside the stock exchange, or directly outside their little jew temples.

The Cemetaries however being the most interesting, if you know Anubis,
It is even greater.

Happy Hunting Friends.

HAIL SATAN

p.s. Teb-Hpela Shekelstein
LOL

Not only pedophiles get hpv, hpv is common and infact the most common std.
Like saying the end of a frankfurter is an asshole.

Larissa666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Larissa666 said:

I suspected this is a jew. Eyes and ratty ears are huge giveaway.
You must know how I be sarcastic and things, but in all genuine honesty, looking at a picture of it makes me feel sick. It is just so disgusting.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Larissa666 said:

This comment was hilarious, because primarily, it holds much truth in it.
JTBiUsa.jpg

Specter said:
FancyMancy said:

Seams like a typical Unicult member lol. They literally want to be the embodiment of a robot, rather than acknowledge the science and inventors of such technologies, and worship the jews E.Ts.
Consider who built the large architectural buildings. Not the jew! Consider who built, created, fashioned all of the antiques and collectibles. Not the jew! Consider who works in whichever various types of job, in industry, commerce and all sorts sectors and menial, labourious rolls. Hardly the jew! (etc.) Consider who gets all the money and power and glory and recognition... The jew! Consider who lives in a bird's nest. The bird who created it. Consider who pays repeatedly for the bird to live in his/her house. Consider who pays rent repeatedly, or a mortgage, to live in their own house. Consider who gets that rent/mortgage money repeatedly... The jew doesn't do work, yet gets nearly all, or all, of the glory, etc.

The false Satanic joo meme is not tolerated here. Please stop blaming everything kikes do on Satan the enemy of the kikes. This nonsense just plays into the enemy.

Matty Boy said:

HP Mageson666 said:
The false Satanic joo meme is not tolerated here. Please stop blaming everything kikes do on Satan the enemy of the kikes. This nonsense just plays into the enemy.

Matty Boy said:

Yes I agree but I think this person had "Satanic" in quotes because the enemy obviously sometimes uses fake Satanism so if caught it can be blamed on Satan and not on them. I don't think they were referring to this Jew as Satanic. I have seen this myself in a few things too. It isn't all the time though. It is probably a subconscious thing and Jews being Jews they think if they want to do the most evil things they must put on a front that it's their enemy Satan doing these things so that their side doesn't look bad and thus are attracted to pretend Satanism and may even think they are Satanic. Though some of them know what's up and just use it so that they won't get the blame.

This is a common tactic of the enemy. I agree there are no Satanic Jews and the Jews themselves tried to spread this meme too when they get exposed so they keep people in their trap of abrahamic religions.

This in itself also suggests some of them may know what they are doing and act "satanic" to feed this meme while going home and worshipping Jehovah (YHVH) or Moloch another name for their God.

So blaming Satan for the Jew is fine along as the person puts Satanic in quotes..... No its not.

You should wake up and start understanding this plays into the enemy energy where they use scape goating on their enemy Satan and how this directs the energy of the minds doing this. Its an attempt to curse Satan.

I see your point. I don't think either of us realized this. I mean I didn't personally think about it this way. I thought this was exposing the meme to be honest but yeah I am familiar with how energy works and can see this can feed into an xtian mindset. That is what that monster energy drink 666 thing someone asked about awhile ago is doing I now realize this. I see what you are saying this is the same kind of thing it reinforces the energy and meme. I didn't mean to do that or realize it was to be honest. Of course some Jews will claim to be Satanists but they are not. Likely even a newbie Satanist gentile even who didn't meditate much yet will feel uneasy in some way around them if they are physically in their presence.

I can see the term "Satanic" should not be used in any way to address these people in quotes or not. We should just address them as infiltrators posers or something like that. I will do that from now on at least if I ever talk about this again anywhere.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back