Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HOW TO WORK FOR TALENT

don2012

Hello brethren, please has any one use the GEBO rune and other runes to get talent, wisdom or power in anyway ,any examples and how to do it.

I think Gebo is likely the way to go if you are willing to make sacrifices in some areas in order to progress the most quickly, smoothly, and effectively in another area. I have not used it personally, this is just what I made out from its description on the Runic Kabalah pdf.

I think unless the case is really urgent or would warrant sacrificing other things in favor of progress in some way, you would be better off using different runes to achieve your goals. Talents will come naturally as you clean yourself of hangups and traumas and get more in touch with your higher self. The best advice I can give is to just stay patient and keep advancing. :)

The only real way is to practice. Maybe some runes could be helpful to you, but they can't replace actual practice. You have to do each little motion millions of times until it is automatic habit that you don't need to think about. Then more, so that larger clusters of different small movements come together as automatic habit. Eventually, you will be doing a huge amount of very fast, precise, and delicate movements, all in perfect order and timing, and without even having to think about it. Your hands move perfectly without needing to be told by your mind. But you can't get this only from runes, you need to actually be doing it constantly practicing for years.

The good thing is all talents and skills you build up, they stay with you forever every time you reincarnate so you're born with that same natural talent that you're building now. Like all those very young children with amazing musical ability, like professional level. That's because they have been working on that skill in their past lives, so it stayed with them. So remember all the time you spend practicing is worth it because it lasts forever.

The only major benefit I can see with words of power for talent is using Munka to remove karmic blocks covering up or blocking talents you’ve already built from past lives. But as said, the main thing is just putting in the time. There are no real short cuts.

I see all the time people saying things like this. Like oh I really want to do this, or that. And they’ll say it for years. Just do it. Want to write? Then write. Want to paint? Then paint. You can’t over romanticize what it’s like to have any talent either. People see it as sometimes more than it is. Anyone can learn any trade or craft. Some souls are better suited to one thing or another. Just be authentic in your work and diligent in your practice and what comes out will be good.

Also, creating things is more like this, it’s like uncovering a fossil, the creators duty is to reveal the fossil in its most complete and unbroken form. It’s impossible, but the duty of the artist or creator is to do as best as possible. The fossil is already in you. It’s the life experience or emotion. You’re job is to transfer it into something physical. The more time spent honing your craft, the easier it is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back