Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Amazing Jewelry making.

SATchives

I wanna this share this video with everyone because of how much I liked it. I've always been intrested in going about things with a do-it-yourself old school artisan craftsmanship mindset . And the world's a better place when certain things are Taken from the machines and put back into the hands of humans. For anybody really intrested and making jewelry like for example making their own jewelry for themselves or business, this video shows you how it can be done.
I like this video a lot because it shows a lot of the steps and making jewelry from pretty much Nothing with the end result being professional quality. This is by no means a tutorial or guide it's just a video of a man and his craft
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgnlbDVuPdg

I also remember one of our members awhile ago sharing a store website for lab made Crystal's and that site looked promising as the gems on that site where quality and affordable. I hope this sparks someone's venture or helps in creating something great for themselves or others.

Ofcourse one won't be as good as this guy, right off the bat. Or maybe so, if it's in your chart

Idk I just had an urge to make this post. I like the idea of our brothers and sisters creating a craft or business in something they love to do if jewelry/ craftsmanship is your thing you'll like the video

the good news is you dont have to be in a wheel chair to do it. things as this made by spiritual satanist would be invaluable.

I just had a flash now reading the title of this topic...
what strange english word! Jewel. Jew-el
What may be the meaning for "ry"?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back