Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unknown enemy

Astardastar

Hello, what we do in case we know that someone told something bad about us but we don't k ow who is he, for we punish the enemy?

Is there any spell?
Thanks all

Keep up a aura of protection and read the Aura part of the joyosatan meditation page on its website. you can as well do bindings, and work with runes for to come about the question you just asked. As well, if you need help, you can always ask Satan and the Gods of Hell. RTR

Length said:
Keep up a aura of protection and read the Aura part of the joyosatan meditation page on its website. you can as well do bindings, and work with runes for to come about the question you just asked. As well, if you need help, you can always ask Satan and the Gods of Hell. RTR

Thank you for answer
That person said something bad about me to an another person. Has no connection with magic. The bad he did is to say simething which was false, not true. The other oerson believed him.
Its done. How i punish the lier and how i make the other to stop believing the falce thi gs. Noone of them do magic.
I don't know who told I know that someone told

Astardastar11 said:
Hello, what we do in case we know that someone told something bad about us but we don't k ow who is he, for we punish the enemy?

Is there any spell?
Thanks all
I remember your name from somewhere. You were around a couple years ago on the yahoogroups? :)

You can program your aura, or raised energy in general, to stop people from gossiping you. It's smarter to go for future prevention of these things rather than trying to punish one individual case. Though if you feel that you absolutely "must" punish the person, you can raise energy and program it to deliver fair punishment to all those who gossip you. I think the Tyr rune should be good for this.
Energy can find the culprit by itself if it's properly programmed to do so, from what I know atleast.

Returning curses part one and two should be enough.
Now since I am afraid I will not be able to post the link hear whatw you will do to find them:
Πηγενε στην σελίδα των διαλογισμων στο ελληνικό Joy of Satan (για να το βρεις γκουγλαρε Πνευματικός Σατανισμός (Διαλογισμός)).
Πηγενε λίγο κάτω εκεί που εχει τιτλο Βασικοι διαλογισμοι ,είναι κάτω από το link για την Χαθα Γιογκα.
And remember the more you work for father Satan and the gods the more help from them you will receive.

Νίκος said:
Now since I am afraid I will not be able to post the link hear whatw you will do to find them:
Πηγενε στην σελίδα των διαλογισμων στο ελληνικό Joy of Satan (για να το βρεις γκουγλαρε Πνευματικός Σατανισμός (Διαλογισμός)).
Πηγενε λίγο κάτω εκεί που εχει τιτλο Βασικοι διαλογισμοι ,είναι κάτω από το link για την Χαθα Γιογκα.
And remember the more you work for father Satan and the gods the more help from them you will receive.

Σ ευχαριστω παρα πολυ Νικο. Θα το κανω. Μονο ειναι που εχω διαβασει οτι ειναι ευκολο να κανεις ξορκι εναντιον εχθρου που το ξερεις το ονομα του. Εγω δεν το ξερω. Ειναι αγνωστος εχθρος αλλα εχθρος. Τσεκαρισμενο. Δεν εκανε καταρα πηγε κ ειπε ψεμματα για μενα. Το σιχαμα.

Θα κοιταξω παντως αυτο που μου λες. Να εισαι καλα!!!!

Shael said:
Astardastar11 said:

Is there any spell?
Thanks all
I remember your name from somewhere. You were around a couple years ago on the yahoogroups? :)

You can program your aura, or raised energy in general, to stop people from gossiping you. It's smarter to go for future prevention of these things rather than trying to punish one individual case. Though if you feel that you absolutely "must" punish the person, you can raise energy and program it to deliver fair punishment to all those who gossip you. I think the Tyr rune should be good for this.
Energy can find the culprit by itself if it's properly programmed to do so, from what I know atleast.

Hello, yes its me!

I am in yahoo groups. I made new account as I forgot password and even i follow instructions I couldn't set a new one. I prefer my old account as there are my questions and answers though..

Thank you very much for answer.
Can I do that even if I don't know who he or she was? To unknown person?

I will do that as you said. I d like a punishment to them though. I feel its right. Need to calm down my anger. Dont know how...

Astardastar11 said:
Shael said:
Astardastar11 said:

Is there any spell?
Thanks all

Hello, yes its me!

I am in yahoo groups. I made new account as I forgot password and even i follow instructions I couldn't set a new one. I prefer my old account as there are my questions and answers though..

I will do that as you said. I d like a punishment to them though. I feel its right. Need to calm down my anger. Dont know how...

I think you'd be right to give them a punishment.
Thats just slander what they did and they try to harm your reputation.
On the internet a lot of stuff is for everyone to see so they can find and see the truth for themselves but if it is real life such stories can be very harmful to you espevially if you live in a village.
Such "gossip" in villages can be unforgiving but I think those people also do understand that you have to get along together to get anywhere.

Aside from this. Liars should be punished. That kind of behavior has no place in a society. Its more something that a jew would do if you read what has been written about them.

Astardastar11 said:

Is there any spell?
Thanks all
Find the destruction ritual on JoS and adapt it so that the person can be punished, I don’t think you literally wanna destroy that person haha.

Astardastar11 said:
Hello, yes its me!

Nice to see a familiar name around. :)

Astardastar11 said:

If you do not know who the person was, you can still "hit" them if you just program the energy generally. Like "In a positive way for me, righteous punishment is immediately and directly delivered to everyone who gossips me, NOW, continously, and forever." as an example. This kind of affirmation would go well with the Tyr rune. You can try doing a working for 9 days here if you just want to punish the person, or 40/90 if you want to build up a general protection against this for the future, too.

The Returning Curses I & II should also be a great help in preventing these things and punishing wrongdoers. Make sure you do it twice daily. :)

Astardastar11 said:
Νίκος said:

Σ ευχαριστω παρα πολυ Νικο. Θα το κανω. Μονο ειναι που εχω διαβασει οτι ειναι ευκολο να κανεις ξορκι εναντιον εχθρου που το ξερεις το ονομα του. Εγω δεν το ξερω. Ειναι αγνωστος εχθρος αλλα εχθρος. Τσεκαρισμενο. Δεν εκανε καταρα πηγε κ ειπε ψεμματα για μενα. Το σιχαμα.

Θα κοιταξω παντως αυτο που μου λες. Να εισαι καλα!!!!
No offense but since you are still in a newbie level of power and experience I suggest to stick to protection and reflecting the negative energies because it can be dangerous for you.
Open your chakras because even though you do breathing exercises ,with closed chakras you get minimal effects and you cannot hadle to much energy.
There many cool things we the satanists can do but you should know that if you want the power to be able to do those things you have to work and practice hard every day.But I can ensure you that the effects are rewarding.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Astardastar11 said:
Shael said:

Hello, yes its me!

I think you'd be right to give them a punishment.
Thats just slander what they did and they try to harm your reputation.
On the internet a lot of stuff is for everyone to see so they can find and see the truth for themselves but if it is real life such stories can be very harmful to you espevially if you live in a village.
Such "gossip" in villages can be unforgiving but I think those people also do understand that you have to get along together to get anywhere.

Aside from this. Liars should be punished. That kind of behavior has no place in a society. Its more something that a jew would do if you read what has been written about them.

Thank you very much for understanding, as you seem to understand me really very well.
I want punishment for them because they harmed me without i harm them. And to extinguish the danger from them to harm me again. By all means. In any way this is possible.

Thank you really too much :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back