Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Video Game that exposes organ and sex trafficking of childeren

Around 2 years ago I read a sermon by HP Maxine where Lilith wanted her to share VERY disturbing facts about children who go missing and end up as sex slaves. This may be exrteamly graphic however it is the truth.

I read how these peoples arms and legs would be amputated and their teeth would be removed. Ever since I read that article honestly I sometimes get hot flashed thinking about what those people went through and it REALLY puts into perspective what kind of a race the jooz really are.

Some time ago I learned how to create pick your own adventure kind of game with simple coding and I want to use this to expose the sex trafficking that is going on under our noses. The reason why I am writing this here is because;

1) If you missed that sermon now u know. If you feel too ''bored'' or unmotivated to do an RTR imagine what it is to be snatched out of your own house after watching your parents die. Waking up in an underground facility where your ability to take of yourself is permanently taken away from you and you being sold to an old sick jew who will take all his inferiority complex on you while you are probably no older than 8- 13.

2) I need the help of my community in coming up with solid facts about missing children. I especially need SS people on this who can specifically dig up facts that can be used by our side. However, because this game will be published in a website that is directly liked to my professional career I can't (YET) go into the jew and Isrealy connection but I can guarantee you once I get the recognition and influence Im working on to get I will be going for their throat

HAIL SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILITH

People would just see it as a game, and possibly as slandering a certain group or type of people. It might have a similar reception to the Human and alien babies known as Crawlers from Dead Space.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Just to add on to this trafficking stuff. I remember browsing the darkweb back in it's very early days (curiosity) and I came across a website that sold those kinds of sex-slaves (with aputated arms and legs). They even gave an option to remove vocal cords. It's sickening.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back