Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about out of body experiences and the devil

ghost kid

How you been out of body with the devil before?If the answer is yes how did it change your life?I want to one day go out of body with father satan.But my skills at going out of body aren't strong enough yet.:(

Satan is not the devil. You've been here for a while now, so you should know that. Get reading and learning.

You are seriously deluded. Go study the JoS websites and read sermons..

Batman lover said:
How you been out of body with the devil before?If the answer is yes how did it change your life?I want to one day go out of body with father satan.But my skills at going out of body aren't strong enough yet.:(
And it never will be provided you fail to read the Satanisgod links/JoS sites. Please do so if you are serious about beginning a path in Satanism and not merely trolling.

lol.
I don't understand what you're trying to say, but "the devil" is a jewish invention, and if you want to have experiences out of your body, you need to do power mediations first.

You do not need to astral project out of your body. All you need to do is open your psychic eyes and ears. Then you can hear and see him when you focus on his sigil and talk to him in your mind. And remember he can hear you even if you can't hear him yet. Or you can ask him to visit you in a dream when you are sleeping.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back