Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

After how many days we lose from our power ?

Pretia libertatis

If somebody doing meditations, and stops it for some day, he/she gettin weaker, but how many is that day ?
And if I miss some days, do I have to start from the beginning, or just continue my program ?

Depends on how advanced you are, but it starts decreasing very fast. You have to keep doing meditations and energy work in order to be in shape.

Just like physical exercise. Stop doing cardio, and even running to catch a bus will be quite a task. Stop lifting weight, and slowly you are gonna lose all your strength.

But the worse thing is that you feel absolutely horrible when you stop doing meditations. It’s like you get used to this new energy level so much, that anything less make you feel low and depressed. Enemy knows how to use this, too, so it makes things even more bad.

In short, energy drop is not nice. Not nice at all. Try to avoid it at all costs.

Pretia libertatis said:
If somebody doing meditations, and stops it for some day, he/she gettin weaker, but how many is that day ?
And if I miss some days, do I have to start from the beginning, or just continue my program ?
You are not supposed to ever miss any days. There should always be several things in your program that you can do no matter what, such as AoP, chakra spinning, and void meditation. You can always do these, no matter what. They can be done without any need for physical movement of your body. You can do them literally while you pretend to be asleep.

If you weaken yourself like this and realize your mistake, then just start over with however much you can comfortably handle. This is always the rule. Don't overdo it but don't become lazy either.

I have noticed that from.my self .Even a breathing exercise can make your energies drop.The best thing to do if you miss a meditation is to do it as soon as you realize this and letter that day again .
To recover your energies the best way as suggested by my guardian demon is to do high reps of Sun mantras!
111 reps with Surya are just fine (don't forget to make a suitable affirmation.)Also don't do this many times cause it want work.It is different to forget it one time and completely different to do it systematically!

Larissa666 said:
Depends on how advanced you are, but it starts decreasing very fast.s.
Just to add on what you are saying,it was recently stated again that even if someone has completed the Magnum Opus he/she has to continue meditating! (of course it will much easier and effortless than before!).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back