Bigfoot

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Aquarius

Bigfoot

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:03 am

Is it actually real?

HP Mageson666

Re: Bigfoot

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:54 am

Lloyd Pye's work proves that it is real. The Patterson film and site was judged authentic by the anthropologist that investigated it. These creatures are well known in regions that are on the boarder of the wilderness where people have not gone into. Its an upright ape.

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:28 am

I am interested as to whether Bigfoot exists as simply another ape or as a creature with different spiritual abilities then other animals. I believe certain Amerindian accounts state that they possess certain spiritual powers. If so, it could explain why the Jews want to conceal their existence, as it would be more concrete evidence of the reality of spiritual abilities.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:01 am

From what Lloyd stated its due to the fact their existence debunks Darwinist theories.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:20 am

I couldnt receive a better answer, thank you so much Mageson:)

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:27 am

it was seen in the vietnam war,many creatures most believe to be stories have been seen all over the world including an 11 foot gaint which was shot down by the us military in afghanistan.the us military in particular have seen so many creatures most of which are freatening and most times they are been told to shut up about it.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:36 am

Check out Lloyds work on utube.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:20 am

There is DNA proof that Sasquatches are real. http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/sasqu ... ct_019.htm The species developed about 15,000 years ago from a human mother and an unknown species father. I have thought about this a lot, and I am always told that they are very spiritually powerful people who are on a similar path as us. They saw the problems coming and knew that they had to stay isolated from us to survive the best way. They are under Satan's protection and this is why many people don't believe in them. If they were an accepted existing species, they would be threatened by humans. Rich hunters have killed many of them before to have them taxidermied, and we don't want this to continue so we need them to think that sasquatches are fake.

Every native North American tribe has a name for this species and most include it in their art and stories. Most of these names mean things like The Watcher, Older Brother, The Teacher, Big Man, Wild Man. Many of these tribes have in their history that they have often been helped by the Sasquatches and taught how to live the best way.

I recommend Les Stroud's show Survivorman Bigfoot. He is well known for going into the wild by himself for weeks and surviving all over the world and has spent decades deep into places where no other humans go. He made this series specifically in places where Sasquatches are known to live. It has some very educated and well-researched evidence that they are real including recorded personal experiences and undeniable logic. A good example is how people ask why we haven't got a body of one and he describes how in all these decades of being deep into where bears live he has only ever seen 2 bear skeletons, and of course we all know bears are real. Full grown trees get ripped out of the ground, flipped upside down, and shoved together into a ball up in another tree in a way that would be very difficult to do with the best machinery, but it is in places hundreds of miles away from civilization with no roads and not enough space for any machines to go there. This is a common marker that they usually place wherever they live all over the continent.

Reports of sightings and attacks by giant hairy "men" had happened for over 400 years from people going to Africa and people thought that it was fake until guns were made and someone shot a mountain gorilla. If Europeans have only been in America for about 250 years, Sasquatches are smarter and better at hiding than gorillas, there are still blocks of thousands of miles of forest that have never been explored and many areas like this where noone lives, of course we haven't "found one" yet. Or have we? There have been skeletons found all over the US of giants; the Smithsonian museum has admitted to destroying thousands of them and refusing to display them. These are probably Sasquatch skeletons or skeletons of the other species that Sasquatches are a hybrid of.
https://www.sott.net/article/256712-A-g ... -of-renown The Smithsonian was where every artifact and bone found in US was send to and nearly all of it was completely sealed away/destroyed so that they could tell us that In the words of Vine Deloria, a Native American author and professor of law:
"Modern day archaeology and anthropology have nearly sealed the door on our imaginations, broadly interpreting the North American past as devoid of anything unusual in the way of great cultures characterized by a people of unusual demeanor. The great interloper of ancient burial grounds, the nineteenth century Smithsonian Institution, created a one-way portal, through which uncounted bones have been spirited. This door and the contents of its vault are virtually sealed off to anyone, but government officials. Among these bones may lay answers not even sought by these officials concerning the deep past."

The Mound Builder civilization from Midwestern US was one of the most advanced there was with the largest cities in and near Wisconsin. It lasted over 5,000 years as part of the great Vedic global civilization.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:14 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Lloyd Pye's work proves that it is real. The Patterson film and site was judged authentic by the anthropologist that investigated it. These creatures are well known in regions that are on the boarder of the wilderness where people have not gone into. Its an upright ape.

I remember watching that video back then when you first recommended it.
I highly recommend it to everyone too. I found it incredibly interesting and explains so much.

I believe it is called, "everything you know is a lie" -lloyd pye

It's a bit lengthy but definitely worth watching :D

I admit I did skip the last part since he talked about how stitchin was right about us being made just for gold mining. Besides that everything else is proven by Pye.

I never had the chance to discuss it with someone else who has seen it so if you guys watch it it would be nice to see what you guys think of it.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:22 pm

Aquarius wrote:Is it actually real?

I remember a few years ago I spent a few months living in the woods off grid and I used to go on a daily hike with this lady I was with when one day we were climbing up this hill and I see this huge footprint in the middle of our path and I just joked to the old lady and I said, "Hey look, bigfoots in these woods!" She laughed and then we started to go on our way, but the print was quite defined so I decided to have another look. At first I thought it was odd that there was only one, but then when I looked further there was a whole trail of them. They were just so far apart because whatever made the tracks had such a huge stride. I had to jump from track to track to follow them and I'm 6 feet tall.

You could clearly see the toe outlines and the prints were about 1 1/2 times the size of my feet and about 2-3 inches wider. We were in the middle of the woods with no people near by whatsoever. And it was winter so it's just impossible to imagine a human would go through the trouble of faking this. Also the path was curious. It went from the woods into the dirt path, got to the middle, made its deepest print and then immediately turned back around and went back into the woods. I think they try to avoid making prints and when it knew it did it panicked and turned back around. My theory at least. It was a very cool experience nonetheless and I'll never forget it.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:There is DNA proof that Sasquatches are real. http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/sasqu ... ct_019.htm The species developed about 15,000 years ago from a human mother and an unknown species father. I have thought about this a lot, and I am always told that they are very spiritually powerful people who are on a similar path as us. They saw the problems coming and knew that they had to stay isolated from us to survive the best way. They are under Satan's protection and this is why many people don't believe in them. If they were an accepted existing species, they would be threatened by humans. Rich hunters have killed many of them before to have them taxidermied, and we don't want this to continue so we need them to think that sasquatches are fake.

Every native North American tribe has a name for this species and most include it in their art and stories. Most of these names mean things like The Watcher, Older Brother, The Teacher, Big Man, Wild Man. Many of these tribes have in their history that they have often been helped by the Sasquatches and taught how to live the best way.

I recommend Les Stroud's show Survivorman Bigfoot. He is well known for going into the wild by himself for weeks and surviving all over the world and has spent decades deep into places where no other humans go. He made this series specifically in places where Sasquatches are known to live. It has some very educated and well-researched evidence that they are real including recorded personal experiences and undeniable logic. A good example is how people ask why we haven't got a body of one and he describes how in all these decades of being deep into where bears live he has only ever seen 2 bear skeletons, and of course we all know bears are real. Full grown trees get ripped out of the ground, flipped upside down, and shoved together into a ball up in another tree in a way that would be very difficult to do with the best machinery, but it is in places hundreds of miles away from civilization with no roads and not enough space for any machines to go there. This is a common marker that they usually place wherever they live all over the continent.

Reports of sightings and attacks by giant hairy "men" had happened for over 400 years from people going to Africa and people thought that it was fake until guns were made and someone shot a mountain gorilla. If Europeans have only been in America for about 250 years, Sasquatches are smarter and better at hiding than gorillas, there are still blocks of thousands of miles of forest that have never been explored and many areas like this where noone lives, of course we haven't "found one" yet. Or have we? There have been skeletons found all over the US of giants; the Smithsonian museum has admitted to destroying thousands of them and refusing to display them. These are probably Sasquatch skeletons or skeletons of the other species that Sasquatches are a hybrid of.
https://www.sott.net/article/256712-A-g ... -of-renown The Smithsonian was where every artifact and bone found in US was send to and nearly all of it was completely sealed away/destroyed so that they could tell us that In the words of Vine Deloria, a Native American author and professor of law:
"Modern day archaeology and anthropology have nearly sealed the door on our imaginations, broadly interpreting the North American past as devoid of anything unusual in the way of great cultures characterized by a people of unusual demeanor. The great interloper of ancient burial grounds, the nineteenth century Smithsonian Institution, created a one-way portal, through which uncounted bones have been spirited. This door and the contents of its vault are virtually sealed off to anyone, but government officials. Among these bones may lay answers not even sought by these officials concerning the deep past."

The Mound Builder civilization from Midwestern US was one of the most advanced there was with the largest cities in and near Wisconsin. It lasted over 5,000 years as part of the great Vedic global civilization.
I can't agree with the human women mixing with some kind of other creature, it doesent work like that, it seems completely stupid.

Cigam

Postby Cigam » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:40 pm

For what hailourtruegod said here is the youtube video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:04 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:There is DNA proof that Sasquatches are real. http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/sasqu ... ct_019.htm The species developed about 15,000 years ago from a human mother and an unknown species father. I have thought about this a lot, and I am always told that they are very spiritually powerful people who are on a similar path as us. They saw the problems coming and knew that they had to stay isolated from us to survive the best way. They are under Satan's protection and this is why many people don't believe in them. If they were an accepted existing species, they would be threatened by humans. Rich hunters have killed many of them before to have them taxidermied, and we don't want this to continue so we need them to think that sasquatches are fake.

If I remember correctly Lloyd Pye says the species of big foot/sasquatch are the species which was the line of when the gods evolved us from. We just became "smaller" since we didn't need the frame that they have since we have our complex brains to survive instead of having physical features that do that for us like how it is with animals. Pye goes into this in much more depth.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:59 am

Aquarius wrote:

I can't agree with the human women mixing with some kind of other creature, it doesent work like that, it seems completely stupid.
apparently Lloyd Pie prooved we can mix with them, but still, the gods wouldnt make us mix with them, it’s not fucking logical.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

apparently Lloyd Pie prooved we can mix with them, but still, the gods wouldnt make us mix with them, it’s not fucking logical.

It's like a cat mixing with a dog..It doesn't make any sense.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:48 am

luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Aquarius wrote: I can't agree with the human women mixing with some kind of other creature, it doesent work like that, it seems completely stupid.

this situation is not exactly that, from what i understood these apes are very similar to us and there was proof in Russia on how men were able to mix with them, the result was normal humans which were uglier, stronger but were able to pass as normal humans since they were able to speak.

luis

Postby luis » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 am

Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote: apparently Lloyd Pie prooved we can mix with them, but still, the gods wouldnt make us mix with them, it’s not fucking logical.

this situation is not exactly that, from what i understood these apes are very similar to us and there was proof in Russia on how men were able to mix with them, the result was normal humans which were uglier, stronger but were able to pass as normal humans since they were able to speak.

So maybe they are another race aside the ours(White, Black and Adrian)? Maybe they came from the same root but before the gods makes us to look like them? Like another Evolution.. (but at the same time i can't Imagine a human having sex with that beast :? )

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:08 am

luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:

So maybe they are another race aside the ours(White, Black and Adrian)? Maybe they came from the same root but before the gods makes us to look like them? Like another Evolution.. (but at the same time i can't Imagine a human having sex with that beast :? )
If i'm correct, we were them, they are the apes which the gods evolved to become like us.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm

Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote: this situation is not exactly that, from what i understood these apes are very similar to us and there was proof in Russia on how men were able to mix with them, the result was normal humans which were uglier, stronger but were able to pass as normal humans since they were able to speak.

If i'm correct, we were them, they are the apes which the gods evolved to become like us.

That's pretty much what Pye says. There are different types of these apes as well throughout the world that have been documented and the people there have seen. So this, more or less, explains where the different races of humans came from when the gods evolved us.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:23 am

"The Yeti was a part of the pre-Buddhist beliefs of several Himalayan people. He was told that the Lepcha people worshipped a "Glacier Being" as a God of the Hunt. He also reported that followers of the Bön religion once believed the blood of the "mi rgod" or "wild man" had use in certain mystical ceremonies. The being was depicted as an apelike creature who carries a large stone as a weapon and makes a whistling swoosh sound"
Siiger, H. (1978). "The Abominable Snowman"
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:45 am

Had some close navajo friends a few years back, there were times were they would talk about their hunting stories, running into shapeshifters, (magicians)... underground dwellers, they told me of bones used for curses, of healers.. I cant remember much..

But
A little research
Yei Dine/Yé’ii Dine’é
Holy People
"The rainbow is the path of the Holy People, or Yei, and is depicted in sand paintings."
---
http://www.twinrocks.com/legends/38-yei.html

I breief look through this shows there is alot of knowledge hidden within the navajo culture..

There is talk of rising sun, chants, seems to be alot of importance focused on the number 12

Then they made two poles of turquoise and two of white-shell, and with the four poles the twelve men at each of the four cardinal points raised the sun still higher

Very interesting if i had more time id try to understand it more..
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:43 am

hailourtruegod wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:

That's pretty much what Pye says. There are different types of these apes as well throughout the world that have been documented and the people there have seen. So this, more or less, explains where the different races of humans came from when the gods evolved us.

The Gods are taller than 8 feet, are they not? This being in the picture looks a lot taller than that. In "the" bible, people lived to be hundreds of years old, and some were also taller than 8 feet (Goliath, for example), and we know "the" bible is stolen from Paganism, which is millenia older. Of course, in jewish meme media (memedia), they show taller people - men, especially - be "big, dumb apes". "Dumb" means "unable to speak", as opposed to "stupid", but from what I have seen, these tall idiots can't speak very well, either.

Bravera wrote:Had some close navajo friends a few years back, there were times were they would talk about their hunting stories, running into shapeshifters, (magicians)... underground dwellers, they told me of bones used for curses, of healers.. I cant remember much..

But
A little research
Yei Dine/Yé’ii Dine’é
Holy People
"The rainbow is the path of the Holy People, or Yei, and is depicted in sand paintings."
---
http://www.twinrocks.com/legends/38-yei.html

I breief look through this shows there is alot of knowledge hidden within the navajo culture..

There is talk of rising sun, chants, seems to be alot of importance focused on the number 12

Then they made two poles of turquoise and two of white-shell, and with the four poles the twelve men at each of the four cardinal points raised the sun still higher

Very interesting if i had more time id try to understand it more..

You just reminded me - weren't there some discoveries of huge man/ape-like skeletons found in the last couple of years somewhere? I want to say in Russia/similar areas, but I forgot where it was.

Here's what I found from a quick internet search, some being christian -

Giant Human Skeleton unearthed in Varna, Bulgaria
http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-his ... ria-002787

5-Meter Tall Human Skeleton Unearthed in Australia
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/5-meter ... -australia

Giants
http://www.6000years.org/giants.html

Nephilim Bones and Giant Human Skeletons in Greece
https://www.thoughtco.com/giant-human-s ... ce-3299810

Graveyard of GIANTS lost for 5,000 years uncovered revealing 'tall and powerful’ skeletons
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... an-culture

Then some crying "Hoax!"

"Skeleton of Giant" is Internet Photo Hoax
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/new ... ton_2.html

They Might be Giants
https://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/giantman.asp

Fake-News Report Claims Five Meter Tall Human Skeleton Found at Uluru
http://www.hoax-slayer.net/fake-news-re ... ound-uluru

Then a youtube video

49 Giant skeletons unearthed in Pittsburgh - Mound Builders were Nephilim?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Bw6hgnLcA
Be careful - this video is on that part of youtube.

Some say "the truth is stranger than fiction". I think that's because of the SPB - sensationalist propaganda bullshit - that the jew does, taking the piss out of what is real and true, and people are so used to living in fiction and fantasy, rther than real and true life.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:38 pm

Godmode wrote:"The Yeti was a part of the pre-Buddhist beliefs of several Himalayan people. He was told that the Lepcha people worshipped a "Glacier Being" as a God of the Hunt. He also reported that followers of the Bön religion once believed the blood of the "mi rgod" or "wild man" had use in certain mystical ceremonies. The being was depicted as an apelike creature who carries a large stone as a weapon and makes a whistling swoosh sound"

In a study done to DNA test supposed Yeti artifacts, most were from bears but there was also Denisovan bone fragments. Denisovans were an ancient human species from Asia with very little known about them, but native folklore suggests they were similar to the Bigfoot species. Denisovans are said to have gone extinct long ago and all we have of them are some pieces of bone, but there have been sightings of them reportedly watching hikers high in the Himalayas. Even a Nazi scientist sent to Tibet by direct orders from Himmler, Professor Ernst Schaefer, saw and hunted a Yeti. He sent it back to Germany where they had it stuffed and kept in a collection of priceless occult treasures.

Probably unrelated, but here's one of my favorite stories; it's long but worth it. https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/commen ... _sale_and/ It may not be true, but it supposedly is from the journal of people who were stranded in the far north of Alaska or Canada and had to get get to civilization while being stalked by "The Whistlers" which are ape-like creatures who make these loud screeching whistles. I wonder if this may be a connection to the "wild man" species.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:02 pm

That's really cool. This story seems like a movie script to me though.

I get my hopes up on things but the "wooshing" sound makes me think of a UFO. I have this image in my head of Himalayan immortals domesticating massive intelligent ape-men as humble-guardians to their legendary secrets.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:33 pm

This honestly worries me. Due to the drought in Oregon (thanks to the eclipse in August) this upcoming fire season is gonna be insane. I'm a second generation wildland firefighter so I know how bad these fires can get and I'm very concerned for the welfare of the local Bigfoot
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Eternumus

Postby Eternumus » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Okay so let me understand.
Who creeated them? Those Apes because everything has a creeator,right? And who creeated the animals. Another Gods? I mean another ones not ours?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:18 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Godmode wrote:"The Yeti was a part of the pre-Buddhist beliefs of several Himalayan people. He was told that the Lepcha people worshipped a "Glacier Being" as a God of the Hunt. He also reported that followers of the Bön religion once believed the blood of the "mi rgod" or "wild man" had use in certain mystical ceremonies. The being was depicted as an apelike creature who carries a large stone as a weapon and makes a whistling swoosh sound"

In a study done to DNA test supposed Yeti artifacts, most were from bears but there was also Denisovan bone fragments. Denisovans were an ancient human species from Asia with very little known about them, but native folklore suggests they were similar to the Bigfoot species. Denisovans are said to have gone extinct long ago and all we have of them are some pieces of bone, but there have been sightings of them reportedly watching hikers high in the Himalayas. Even a Nazi scientist sent to Tibet by direct orders from Himmler, Professor Ernst Schaefer, saw and hunted a Yeti. He sent it back to Germany where they had it stuffed and kept in a collection of priceless occult treasures.

Probably unrelated, but here's one of my favorite stories; it's long but worth it. https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/commen ... _sale_and/ It may not be true, but it supposedly is from the journal of people who were stranded in the far north of Alaska or Canada and had to get get to civilization while being stalked by "The Whistlers" which are ape-like creatures who make these loud screeching whistles. I wonder if this may be a connection to the "wild man" species.
It’s fake.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:19 am

Eternumus wrote:Okay so let me understand.
Who creeated them? Those Apes because everything has a creeator,right? And who creeated the animals. Another Gods? I mean another ones not ours?
Nature did.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:52 am

hailourtruegod wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:

And the White people come from underground, as HP Jake Carlson states here: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/nazism2/ Our skin is White because we had never seen the Sun before emerging. We only had light source made of "prima materia".

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Stormblood wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:
Aquarius wrote: If i'm correct, we were them, they are the apes which the gods evolved to become like us.

And the White people come from underground, as HP Jake Carlson states here: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/nazism2/ Our skin is White because we had never seen the Sun before emerging. We only had light source made of "prima materia".
Your way of saying it makes it think as we would have been black if we didn't come from the hollow earth. We are white because our gods are white, Satan is white, and we have his dna, not because we lacked sun..

luis

Postby luis » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Stormblood wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:
Aquarius wrote: If i'm correct, we were them, they are the apes which the gods evolved to become like us.

But isn't our skin White because the God's have White skin? Or the two things are connected?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:16 am

@Aquarius, @luis
I expressed myself poorly. However, the sermon has a way of explaining this that clarifies any doubt.

@Aquarius
Nope. Less white, though. Asians were born on the surface and they are not Black, as you can see. The gods mated with White "proto-women", otherwise the colour would be different. Genetics works a certain way. If we had inherited everything from our mighty gods, we would have always been gods.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:26 pm

The same function for white skin that stems from lack of sunlight might be useful during space travel. I don't know if its actually true that blue eyes see better in the dark but that makes sense to me too.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Godmode wrote:The same function for white skin that stems from lack of sunlight might be useful during space travel. I don't know if its actually true that blue eyes see better in the dark but that makes sense to me too.

I know from experience blue and green eyes are best. They absorb more light. I've always had great night vision and struggled to see during bright days because of this while everyone I know with brown eyes can't see for shit in the dark
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:53 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Godmode wrote:The same function for white skin that stems from lack of sunlight might be useful during space travel. I don't know if its actually true that blue eyes see better in the dark but that makes sense to me too.

I know from experience blue and green eyes are best. They absorb more light. I've always had great night vision and struggled to see during bright days because of this while everyone I know with brown eyes can't see for shit in the dark

I concur. I have eyes that change between blue and grey. I've always preferred low lighting and darkness, as bright light and normal household/public places lights tend to be too bright and sometimes blinding. It takes quite some time to adapt while adaptation to darkness is almost immediate.

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:20 am

My eyesight is perfect but my night vision has been diminishing I've noticed. I've rarely ever taken vitamins in my life though, so that is probably a factor... I should probably partake in Hp Maxine's eyesight restoration test...
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:43 pm

"There's also the idea that blue eyes were advantageous because they perceive stationary objects better than moving things. This could have been an advantage to hunter gatherer women who needed to identify and collect plant foods — indeed blue eyes may even have evolved in women first.

But Sturm has another idea. He says blue eyes have been linked to people coping better with seasonal affective disorder, a major depressive illness that occurs when there are long periods of low light.

Notably, he says, the eye has special neurones in the retina that can detect blue light and use this to help regulate circadian rhythms.

"Perhaps those with blue eyes may have been able to withstand the dark, depressing days of the Neolithic European winters better than those with brown eye colour?"

"They may have been actually active enough to go out hunting while all the rest were sitting in the cave depressed."

My eyes are hazel and have blue rings around them like hypochromia of the eyes. Kind of weird because it makes me feel half-this and half-that, but if the above is true I guess it only helps me because I do have to look at a lot of moving objects on a daily basis.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN