Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[Translation] The existing one and the breath of life/truth

This is my translation from my article on italian forum.
Hope you will understand my english.

I open this 3d, to clear, may be under a point of view a bit different, the real meaning of the word Satana.
Every satanist, expecially who is at the beginning, want understand from where was taken the name of his god. This is my interpretation, based on studies related at the sanskrit language, that are going on from several years.
So, the sources are many, from the basic dictionary, to the classic books of ancient India.
I start to say, as many of you know already, that the cradle of the civilization was the Indu Valley, where the most ancient language was developed. The sanskrit language, originally under the form of Devanagari. Literally that is the language of the gods.
With the subsequent migrations to the west, both gods and populations, the cults and the langugaes they transformed, turned different names and phonetics, but leaving evident, the originally substrate.
Therefore, the gods, have the same characteristics, for example, in India, in Sumeria and Egypt.
Summing up what to us satanist is much interesting, the protagonists of the cult, I will expose the tight correlation between Asura and Demons.

In the ancient indian "myth" the Asuras move, leaded by Shukracharya, their preceptor, war against Visnu, leader of the faction that wished mantein the dogma and the win, only for their side.
This occurred when, Shukra (Lucifer) got from Shiva, the mantra of immortality. About this, the Devas were scared, and they turn to Visnu so that for him to prevent a spiritual and powerful growth of the Asuras.

This reflects what can be read in the middle east tales, for example.
It must be keep in mind, that the Asuras are not gods of less importance and rank, as it is shown today from the visnaite sects. Asuras are the most ancient gods, those who came in existance, for first. Only in the late vedic period, the word Asura was cleverly trasnformed in its meaning, assuming that of "without god". The "A" before "Sura", means the privative.

Originally, Asura literally means "The breathe of the living one" or "The one who have the fire" (of the life). Understood as Kundalini, as you know.

Asu=Breathe, life; Ra=That owns (or fire, heat)

Now, Satana in sanskrit, may be splitted in two words, formed by syllables.
Sat=Living one; Ana=breathe

As you have noticed, two words (Asura and Satana) go together; Same literal meaning, same rilevance for what concern the tales handed down. Satana is the Asura in excellence, the god who owns the fire, that he sent to the man, to make him evolve, both spiritually and materially. Since its is the dual function of the fire, on the etheric plane and material plane.

The most beautiful thing, in my opinion, is to know that our God, is existing both in a physical plane, and on a non-tangible plane; but being existing, so that the fire that gaves life, the snake kundalini.

Last but not least, if you want, this word can have another key of interpretation, very interesting it too, because it doesn't precludes the previous.

Sa=snake; ta=it show a crossing movement; Na=water
Result, "The snake that crosses the waters.

This is connected to the figure of Enki, who have as symbol, the snake and the water.

Thanks for reading. (sorry for my not correct english grammar)
Hail Satana!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back