Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Disapproving spree in the italian subforum

Aquarius

I wanted to stay out of the bashing of the italian moderator gerecht ror because I thought it was just ego driven and unfounded but with the recent events I see more clear why this has happened.

In a recent translation post that a member has made I made a reply to help people who don’t understand english understand what the word “muh” means, the post was disapproved with the off topic reason, then I made another post to ask why was it off topic, and how helping those who don’t understand english meant that it was off topic, that post too was disapproved with the off topic reason, then I made a final post criticising the moderator for not even explaining why he was disapproving my posts, that too got disapproved.

Now, I hate infighting, but this is seriously worrying, and I believe should be known to the HP’s.

If I remember correctly, Stormblood has had a bunch of issues with this guy in the past as well.

@Stormblood just pinging you here
Stormblood said:

Dang, the electricity just went off.

That was a subtle joke. I am saying "power trip".

Obviously, people do not understand what MUH means, it's a memetic Americanism of a term, one has to know English or something. Where is the trolling here for example as the claim usual goes for closing down a message? It's a viable point.

Everytime someone comes with a viable complaint I only get the reply that it's an actual troll. So far so good with this, understandable. But how is this trolling?

Why not simply address the issue in a straightforward manner?

Just take Muh and put a d on the start to Duh, its basically the same meaning.

Maybe the translation of "my" in Italian, but changed to sound idiotic and crybaby-y in a sarcastic, mocking manner.

FancyMancy said:
Maybe the translation of "my" in Italian, but changed to sound idiotic and crybaby-y in a sarcastic, mocking manner.
Translation doesn't really work like that, for most, because there is not a personal attachment for the reader in his native language. In an untranslatable idiom or slang I'd personally go as far as translating that "Archetype Bullshit" or something of the like.

Egon said:
FancyMancy said:
Translation doesn't really work like that, for most, because there is not a personal attachment for the reader in his native language. In an untranslatable idiom or slang I'd personally go as far as translating that "Archetype Bullshit" or something of the like.

Muh, isn't that the sound of the cow?
Type, muuuuu…

SdD said:
Egon said:
FancyMancy said:

Muh, isn't that the sound of the cow?
Type, muuuuu…
Moo. It's the sound the dirty jew makes in parliament, making constipated cow noises, like a football hooligan. Its order for vuvuzelas hasn't arrived yet. Sorry - p00-p00zelas. Remember the p00 mj00oo (p00 m00 j00) calls us cows, so it is trying to mimic/imitate us, but doing so mockingly, derisively, etc. Stupid j00 having to copy off us. Ze Goyeem are celebrities for the j00; why else would it copy off us?!

Aquarius said:
I wanted to stay out of the bashing of the italian moderator gerecht ror because I thought it was just ego driven and unfounded but with the recent events I see more clear why this has happened.

In a recent translation post that a member has made I made a reply to help people who don’t understand english understand what the word “muh” means, the post was disapproved with the off topic reason, then I made another post to ask why was it off topic, and how helping those who don’t understand english meant that it was off topic, that post too was disapproved with the off topic reason, then I made a final post criticising the moderator for not even explaining why he was disapproving my posts, that too got disapproved.

Now, I hate infighting, but this is seriously worrying, and I believe should be known to the HP’s.

My dear Aquarius, as you know recently we had a lot of discussions about translations. What has been said, by the HPs also, is that if someone translates, other SS will eventually help to correct macroscopic errors, if any, and then we go on.
As moderator I have the right to disaporove posts, and if you can't stand this, it's your ego problem not mine.
Despite that, this is the only post you got disapproved despite many unuseful posts you made to demotivate or mock others that are due online.
So basically your "muh" post was simply aimed to show that Sermon translation was "not too good or imprecise". Basically you were starting an infinite discussion for nothing, exactly as you are doing here.
So if you and Stormblood are so "productive" on this forum to spend your time bashing me due to eternal envy and resentment, your are free to get bashed back.
Stormblood posts were deledet from this forum too by the HPs due to this behavior, possibly your too. But why nobody complains?

If you are too immature and you don't want to grow and accept you cannot do anything you want, including diffamate myself, ask yourself a question.
You are the one who, when the old forum prophpbb crashed, pretended to open a new "italian JoS forum" somewhere on the web and emailed HPs to pretend this was the new Italian forum. Without informing me or any other member. Basically, stealing my rights.
So this is your kind of behaviour. Should I go on?

You are basically wasting our time as you don't accept you truly exxagerate, and you need to show off to all the forum you are the cool one.

You have no right to judge me and you really have no idea how much I have contributed to the JoS. Any claim, just email the HPs. That's very simple.
This post is an ususeful waste of our time and a personal ego show for you. Also, you are willing to capture other SS attention and trying to create divisions, resentments and bad feelings.
Basically you are willing to divert others' resentments against me. Very unfair, immature and unneeded.

I strongly please the HPs not to tolerate this kind of personal shows.

Aquarius said:

I have read your posts on the Italian forum, it seems this type of behavior been happing only on the Italian forum, as for your post being not approved. If is not appropriate we can delete it. I have warned you before and we gave you many chances, I am not sure what you have going on, however, we have to respect one another.
I 'll leave it this to Hp Hooded take care of it..!

Gerecht Ror said:
Aquarius said:

My dear Aquarius, as you know recently we had a lot of discussions about translations. What has been said, by the HPs also, is that if someone translates, other SS will eventually help to correct macroscopic errors, if any, and then we go on.
As moderator I have the right to disaporove posts, and if you can't stand this, it's your ego problem not mine.
Despite that, this is the only post you got disapproved despite many unuseful posts you made to demotivate or mock others that are due online.
So basically your "muh" post was simply aimed to show that Sermon translation was "not too good or imprecise". Basically you were starting an infinite discussion for nothing, exactly as you are doing here.
So if you and Stormblood are so "productive" on this forum to spend your time bashing me due to eternal envy and resentment, your are free to get bashed back.
Stormblood posts were deledet from this forum too by the HPs due to this behavior, possibly your too. But why nobody complains?

If you are too immature and you don't want to grow and accept you cannot do anything you want, including diffamate myself, ask yourself a question.
You are the one who, when the old forum prophpbb crashed, pretended to open a new "italian JoS forum" somewhere on the web and emailed HPs to pretend this was the new Italian forum. Without informing me or any other member. Basically, stealing my rights.
So this is your kind of behaviour. Should I go on?

You are basically wasting our time as you don't accept you truly exxagerate, and you need to show off to all the forum you are the cool one.

You have no right to judge me and you really have no idea how much I have contributed to the JoS. Any claim, just email the HPs. That's very simple.
This post is an ususeful waste of our time and a personal ego show for you. Also, you are willing to capture other SS attention and trying to create divisions, resentments and bad feelings.
Basically you are willing to divert others' resentments against me. Very unfair, immature and unneeded.

I strongly please the HPs not to tolerate this kind of personal shows.
Hello dearest gerecht ror, in this last month I have really started studying and trying to understand myself and this has made me realize how ego conflicts are completely useless and immature, I have written this post without having ill feelings about you but having a critical mind nonetheless because this behaviour of yours was rather immature, as always it’s always you projecting your ego on to me rather than me on to you since I don’t just do that anymore, because I know better.
In that post I have not tried in any way to start a discussion or argument as I remember exactly how I wrote that post; I started it with a laugh:”hahahaha” and then said that the word “muh” is not so easy to translate and wrote what it means and wrote examples for it.
If you at least not would’ve dissaproved the other two posts I made in which I was asking you why you dissaproved then you could’ve clarified that you just project your emotions in my words, as you normally do.
And yes, I do agree in the past that I have mocked others, some more justified and some not, but I have understood my faults.

While me and Stormblood know eachother more personally I never participate in mocking contests and try to stay out of discussions that point to you or other members in a negative way. In short, since you might project some ill feelings even in this paragraph, I don’t diffamate you, other than pointing the truth like I did in this post, and I don’t do it casually for “muh” ego.

About the italian Jos forum, I have nothing to do with it and didn’t even know about it until some weeks ago when someone mentioned it in a post trying to solve conflict. I don’t want your damn moderator place and neither does stormblood since he isnt even in the living conditions to be able to be a moderator lol! Again this is still you projecting your ego and insecurities onto others.

I have no right to judge? Yes you did a lot of work for the JoS, really a lot. But that doesent elevate you to the status of “unjudgeable”, that’s just a giant delusion.

This is a public forum and there’s no problem if problems get announced publicly, since you have the right of speech you can clarify your actions and make people understand your point of view.

You have spoken a lot of the italian ego being so powerful and whatever but you don’t seem to realize that the one that is projecting his ego is you yourself.

Also, you seem to have some strong feelings towards me since you even asked me if my latest thread,on the italian forum in which I asked about matters concerning a historical italian figure, was me trying to start infighting.

I am such a troll and an infiltrator that multiple people here know me personally and how I look like and my natal chart too!

A sermon that really helped me understand more clearly about myself was the latest sermon that I translated:” why the ego”. Maybe it can help you too?

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Aquarius said:

I have read your posts on the Italian forum, it seems this type of behavior been happing only on the Italian forum, as for your post being not approved. If is not appropriate we can delete it. I have warned you before and we gave you many chances, I am not sure what you have going on, however, we have to respect one another.
As I pointed out in the text I already said that in the past I havent acted the best toward other members and at the end I apologized, what chances you gave me are you talking about you literally just replied to me twice in this forum, 1 was when I acted rude towards another member who was spreading disinformation and the other one right now..

I deleted comments before not because of taking any side against anyone but because I wanted to avoid a shitfest which appears to be continuing. I believe it's counter productive and a waste of time for everyone involved. Aquarius if you have been rude and apologized that is understandable, but it appears there are grudges going to the past with Gerecht.

In regards to Gerecht there is no case of him being moved off from Italian mod, on the other hand, I do see that there needs to be space to take criticism.

Work done on the other hand does not make one permanently immune to criticism, nor gives anyone a free ticket to tell everyone to fuck off, especially if going down a damaging path. On the other hand, if people want to pose an argument to someone, don't get disrespectfully high on the pedestal as we aren't Communists, ie, the efforts of others is not to be undermined. There has to be respect in disagreeing.

He has a right to judge you Gerecht but not a right to slander you, these are two different things. The right to work is the right of honor, but you are liable to criticism as is anyone else. Note: criticism, NOT slander.

What personal issues may exist should be resolved [or be left unresolved if you don't want to talk it around, but IMO you are both two dynamic Italian SS and you have a lot of things in common, it's very stupid to be against one another or have beefs] but this has to have no effect on moderation or work as this indirectly affects other Italian members.

This is not a question of ego it's a question of advancing Satanism here, so if there are translations / criticism / help offers, they have to be accepted despite of how they make someone feel.

Moderation should be on the transparent side and the problems of personal stuff seem to have bled into it, which is a big mistake. I see you two have a past with one another here, but I have no idea about the details. Aquarius is accused here of opening an Italian forum, but even if this happened it doesn't mean anything now, but I don't think it even did?

Aquarius is a legitimate member and so is you Gerecht beyond any doubt so now it's up to the two of you to find out what is going on.

Issues with translations need to be resolved because this is about Satan and about the JoS and not about anyone's personal ego. I recall there have been some complaints. Now this doesn't need to be verified from a third party, does it?

Are there different dialects in Italian? From the little knowledge I have on it this is not the case. Therefore, with the translations, there are either two things: either there are legitimate complaints that need to be fixed, OR people are entirely shilling, which I believe the truth is in the middle, this needs to be addressed and completely fixed. Gerecht has done a humongous amount of work so even if there is some mistake here and there, it's not a big deal, this becomes a problem ONLY if there is a refusal to correct problems.

If one is in doubt about what something means exactly, you can throw an e-mail on the person who translated.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is when criticism stops being criticism and becomes an attack? It has to do with the motivation and manner in which this is being done.

Thanks HP for taking time to reply.
Yes, this thread is a slander, and I do not tolerate this manner.
An email would very well suffice, not a show.
Aquarius, you can contact me at [email protected].
Sorry I have very few time, so please all do not spam my email.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
He has a right to judge you Gerecht but not a right to slander you, these are two different things. The right to work is the right of honor, but you are liable to criticism as is anyone else. Note: criticism, NOT slander.

Right. I am infact cooperating with other (respectful and loyal) members, so we can create better stuff. They can comment whatever they want for the better outcomes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Moderation should be on the transparent side

It is. After many years, I had all the above mentioned problems with 2-3 people only, out of hundreds. Proof that problem is not my side, but on the offending side IMO.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are there different dialects in Italian?
(...) either there are legitimate complaints that need to be fixed, OR people are entirely shilling, which I believe the truth is in the middle,

We have many dialects, but the main Italian language is common and the only one we use.
HPs Myla also offered support for any kind of claim or suggestion, as far as I know, nothing received. Basically, 2 or 3 people made noise for nothing.

Sometimes suggestions for missing translations, broken links, or macroscopic faults have been addressed and accepted with any worry trough the forum.
I invite whoever ever had any kind of similar concern with me to post here, and proof it.

I pointed out to you, that this situation was becoming exaggerated.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23235

I received as an answer, that only me returned to the subject,but immediately after you started again with the attack

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23342

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22987

makes no sense to continue with this resentment.
you are not even sure that it was acquarius, to make the fake forum.

I hope this situation is resolved because it is creating problems

Gerecht Ror said:

Hello, Gerecht Ror. Please, avoid mentioning me when I stay completely out of a discussion. Aquarius didn't mention me at all in the beginning and wouldn't have if you hadn't done it first. Also, avoid taking both direct and indirect jabs at me all the time. Remember that, in the last topic we discussed, your posts were deleted too because they amounted as much for infighting as mine did.

I want nothing to do with you, not now and not ever.

SS66610888 said:

I received as an answer, that only me returned to the subject,but immediately after you started again with the attack

As said, feel free to email me for any concern.
Second, the posts you mention are open discussions.
Third, I clearly remember a message from Aquarius regarding this "forum", I only need to find it.

Gerecht Ror said:
SS66610888 said:

As said, feel free to email me for any concern.
Second, the posts you mention are open discussions.
Third, I clearly remember a message from Aquarius regarding this "forum", I only need to find it.
Please find it, because I would, too, be interested in knowing about something I didn’t know about until very recently lol

Aquarius said:
Please find it, because I would, too, be interested in knowing about something I didn’t know about until very recently lol

Unfortunately, I have no trace. It was most likely in the Yahoo main group in September 2017, we opened an Italian thread while the forum was down.
If it was not your action, who did? Can soneone check this?
This is one of the main reasons I have a firm position against you.
If it was not your action or intention, this is the right time to clarify and help smoothem the situation, provided you want it, and provided I mat bave been led to error on this.
Second reason, you often have been rude and unwelcoming to new and existing members; this is mainly done in the Italian forum and many other SS noted this to you. This gave the image of you mocking users, Italian forum, and so on, but you act this way till today.
Third, what you show in most of your posts, is a position of disregard of the Italian forum, or the translation job that is being done there, that is the main scope of the subforum. You have made just a couple of translations, you are skilled in doing this, so you could be a good contributor. Provided you seem spending huge amount of time on this forum, replying to most if not all threads, 50% of which you reply with 5 empty words and an emoticon just to "pi ng" the questioner (for non Italians, this is very typical in daily life here to comment others' work, aspect and conditions without any advice to "tingle" in funny or diminishing/subduing way another person to keep him/her under control). Basically, you could use the (luckily for you) apparently big amount of time and Energy you have, in more constructive ways.
If you feel you need to discharge any tension mocking or insulting someone, I will be more than happy to open a deficated thread to mock and insult each jew we know, so we can direct resentments towards the true responsibles of the mess we have today.

Those are the main friction points you (may) want to clarify.

I am almost certain this was not Aquarius and he stands falsely accused, and over accused of many things. He did not open any forums.

He just posted a topic asking a question why there was not a post moderated, that's all. He never implied anything he is accused of, not now or at any other point.

From all I know the only thing he has worked on is to not be what appears to be super rude, but then again, this is a style, and not something done on purpose to offend. But that's it.

I am really glad the conversation is reaching clearance, finally.

Gerecht Ror said:
Aquarius said:

Unfortunately, I have no trace. It was most likely in the Yahoo main group in September 2017, we opened an Italian thread while the forum was down.
If it was not your action, who did? Can soneone check this?
This is one of the main reasons I have a firm position against you.
If it was not your action or intention, this is the right time to clarify and help smoothem the situation, provided you want it, and provided I mat bave been led to error on this.
Second reason, you often have been rude and unwelcoming to new and existing members; this is mainly done in the Italian forum and many other SS noted this to you. This gave the image of you mocking users, Italian forum, and so on, but you act this way till today.
Third, what you show in most of your posts, is a position of disregard of the Italian forum, or the translation job that is being done there, that is the main scope of the subforum. You have made just a couple of translations, you are skilled in doing this, so you could be a good contributor. Provided you seem spending huge amount of time on this forum, replying to most if not all threads, 50% of which you reply with 5 empty words and an emoticon just to "pi ng" the questioner (for non Italians, this is very typical in daily life here to comment others' work, aspect and conditions without any advice to "tingle" in funny or diminishing/subduing way another person to keep him/her under control). Basically, you could use the (luckily for you) apparently big amount of time and Energy you have, in more constructive ways.
If you feel you need to discharge any tension mocking or insulting someone, I will be more than happy to open a deficated thread to mock and insult each jew we know, so we can direct resentments towards the true responsibles of the mess we have today.

Those are the main friction points you (may) want to clarify.
Nope not me doing that, I have no clue who did that. And I already wrote that I have nothing to do with that anyway.
Im gonna post an example of what you think is rude to new members:
New member: Hello I’m new I have read most of the website and I’m nearly at the end of it, however I don’t understand meditation, what do we meditate on? What is it?

Me: If you still don’t know what meditation is then you still got a long way to go to finish the website haha

I don’t consider that rude at all.
Also, I tend to always write straight and to the point, maybe someone may read that thinking I’m being egopathic or something I don’t know but I’m not gonna change the way I speak because it offends someone for no reason...

And as for my freetime I was in summer holiday, I will be back to school tomorrow :p

Aquarius said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Aquarius said:

As I pointed out in the text I already said that in the past I havent acted the best toward other members and at the end I apologized, what chances you gave me are you talking about you literally just replied to me twice in this forum, 1 was when I acted rude towards another member who was spreading disinformation and the other one right now..

Yes, it was rude, at least I find it. Perhaps you should work on your emotions and learn how to control them for the right purposes. When I was younger I had behaved immaturity and have hurt people before on which ended up bad, and I regretted it. Not sure what you may have going on, but we are all in this together as a family. And we want all of brothers and sisters to advance and be free! Grazie.

Aquarius said:
Also, I tend to always write straight and to the point, maybe someone may read that thinking I’m being egopathic or something I don’t know but I’m not gonna change the way I speak because it offends someone for no reason...
Imo your way of talking, while it's definitely more on the harsh side, it's within the realm of self-expression. The reason why I never said anything about your posts, as opposed to those of others on here, is because they're just in the sense of "I wanna say this because I feel like saying it", instead of the common "I wanna say this so I can feel superior and strong". You chose a pretty fitting name, because your messages basically are just that - Aquarius. Just saying what you feel like saying, because trying to sugarcoat things to "fit in" or avoid conflict is just useless anyway. I have nothing against that kind of attitude, though it definitely triggers people often and commonly leads to conflict. I think these cases aren't really on you most of the time, but rather on the other people for getting triggered over someone free-spirited.

This is how your messages appeared to me atleast. Just had a feeling that I should tell you.

Aquarius said:
Nope not me doing that, I have no clue who did that. And I already wrote that I have nothing to do with that anyway.

OK, I have no trace yet but I believe you. My apologize for wrong accusation then.

Aquarius said:
New member: Hello I’m new I have read most of the website and I’m nearly at the end of it, however I don’t understand meditation, what do we meditate on? What is it?

Me: If you still don’t know what meditation is then you still got a long way to go to finish the website haha

Well you basically gave no information and the person turned out having only a pdf doc and no knowledge of JoS site.
It's not the wording, it's way if posing - you know too how Italians are enotional and how they consider this behaviour. If you will work for the betterment, thank you.

You will also note I have been less rigid with potential trolls or simply ignorant people coming to the forum. Even if this may create extra flow of posts, and may result annoying for you and sometimes me too, it's worth trying according to below post. I trust all the fellow SS on the forum to be helpful with newbies.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18784

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
this is a style, and not something done on purpose to offend. But that's it.

Thanks HP Hoodedcobra for taking the time around this long discussion.
I personally partially disagree, I know it has to do with Planets, but too many people use this excuse "I'm this way" to justify wrong behaviours. I think if one has a rude tendency, one may work to channel it in the right way and direction to avoid bumping it jn face of others.
So I am glad Aquarius will work on this.
I have this in my Planets too, in a different pattern I brlieve, so this leaves space for betterement for me too.

Gerecht Ror said:
Aquarius said:

OK, I have no trace yet but I believe you. My apologize for wrong accusation then.

Aquarius said:

Well you basically gave no information and the person turned out having only a pdf doc and no knowledge of JoS site.
It's not the wording, it's way if posing - you know too how Italians are enotional and how they consider this behaviour. If you will work for the betterment, thank you.

You will also note I have been less rigid with potential trolls or simply ignorant people coming to the forum. Even if this may create extra flow of posts, and may result annoying for you and sometimes me too, it's worth trying according to below post. I trust all the fellow SS on the forum to be helpful with newbies.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18784

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
this is a style, and not something done on purpose to offend. But that's it.

Thanks HP Hoodedcobra for taking the time around this long discussion.
I personally partially disagree, I know it has to do with Planets, but too many people use this excuse "I'm this way" to justify wrong behaviours. I think if one has a rude tendency, one may work to channel it in the right way and direction to avoid bumping it jn face of others.
So I am glad Aquarius will work on this.
I have this in my Planets too, in a different pattern I brlieve, so this leaves space for betterement for me too.
[/quote]It’s all good brotha:) Glad things went the right way.
I’ll better myself, you do too:)

As you all know i'm italian and i write/work in italian sub-section and I just want to give my testimony about how things really are.
The main problem from which everything is born is this is written in that sentence by Shael:
"I wanna say this because I feel like saying it"
This leads to exasperation, ***very*** exasperation all us mainly to Gerecht and too to me. This him attitude is unproductive and he wasted many time to all of us Italian Satanists, despite the explanation about this childish behavior, both in good manners and in bad manners, but he still doesn't care and he "cries" several times as in this case by opening this topic, for me it is madness and very disrespectful.
Many of Aquarius's messages (95%) are only judgments or even pre-judgments, and this every time I or Gerecht or even other Satanists we need write to re-correct, explaining better and giving useful information so the new or those who still have confused ideas so their can have more means to understand, than a very useless and harmful "I wanna say this because I feel like saying it" with zero or smallest info. Sometimes it's okay, but imagine this happen every day...FOR MANY MONTHS!!!!!!!! it's very stressful for me!! I'm really tired and I don't have the energy anymore for him, I'm really fed up. Fed up. And I'm sorry, I don't think Aquarius will change, it really has a bad temper, he really must change a lot.
This attitude of "I wanna say this because I feel like saying it" is not the only problem here, he is also surly and sometimes uses haughty language, for me it is not tolerable here. I have too many doubts about this boy's credibility, he write he does Yoga, Tai Chi and (other name martial art), some sport, add RTR, one daily's meditation (morning/night), and 24h/24 7/7 here every topic not read but also time for write, I really don't know if this guy says many bullshit or he's a hero. Really! Maybe he has 48 hours in a day despite all us having only 24 hours a day? Aquarius, tell us the secret! :roll:

As I have said several times and it seems to me very retarded who does not understand this fact: we all here for contribute, build, helping, and this means giving one's best so all us can benefit. But I note that there are still several Satanists, of which I do not name (they know) they do not understand this and continue this harmful attitude for italian's community.

And HP, regarding the translations, the situation is charged small, only a few have helped to translate some sermon, it seems that I have to do the translation of at least 70% or more of the sermons written last 3 weeks by HPs. I will do it with pleasure, although lately I have very little time, but I just want to point out that so many Italian Satanists don't know what respect and honor really means. That's all for me.

P.s. @Stormblood, Can I ask you a simply question? You think, one day in the future, you will start contributing to the Italian community or prefer nothing because you dislike Gerecht Ror? Just question, no polemic from me.

Cfecit said:
I'm really fed up. Fed up. And I'm sorry, I don't think Aquarius will change, it really has a bad temper, he really must change a lot.

Thanks Cfecit.
I know how things can be stressful sometimes, but I think we can leave him room for betterment right now and try to slow down polemics.
The translation job is huge and you are contributing really a lot to this task, this is to be remarked and honorable.
I see slowly other SS are starting to contribute, I really hope many more will do this as it's needed!

P.S. I also see some brothers and sisters engaged in French translation of JoS.
Don't give up! This wiil be very helpful also for African and Caribbean/Islands speaking French. I know there are some external obstacles, but persistence will win at the end.

Cfecit said:
As you all know i'm italian and i write/work in italian sub-section and I just want to give my testimony about how things really are.
The main problem from which everything is born is this is written in that sentence by Shael:
"I wanna say this because I feel like saying it"
This leads to exasperation, ***very*** exasperation all us mainly to Gerecht and too to me. This him attitude is unproductive and he wasted many time to all of us Italian Satanists, despite the explanation about this childish behavior, both in good manners and in bad manners, but he still doesn't care and he "cries" several times as in this case by opening this topic, for me it is madness and very disrespectful.
Many of Aquarius's messages (95%) are only judgments or even pre-judgments, and this every time I or Gerecht or even other Satanists we need write to re-correct, explaining better and giving useful information so the new or those who still have confused ideas so their can have more means to understand, than a very useless and harmful "I wanna say this because I feel like saying it" with zero or smallest info. Sometimes it's okay, but imagine this happen every day...FOR MANY MONTHS!!!!!!!! it's very stressful for me!! I'm really tired and I don't have the energy anymore for him, I'm really fed up. Fed up. And I'm sorry, I don't think Aquarius will change, it really has a bad temper, he really must change a lot.
This attitude of "I wanna say this because I feel like saying it" is not the only problem here, he is also surly and sometimes uses haughty language, for me it is not tolerable here. I have too many doubts about this boy's credibility, he write he does Yoga, Tai Chi and (other name martial art), some sport, add RTR, one daily's meditation (morning/night), and 24h/24 7/7 here every topic not read but also time for write, I really don't know if this guy says many bullshit or he's a hero. Really! Maybe he has 48 hours in a day despite all us having only 24 hours a day? Aquarius, tell us the secret! :roll:

As I have said several times and it seems to me very retarded who does not understand this fact: we all here for contribute, build, helping, and this means giving one's best so all us can benefit. But I note that there are still several Satanists, of which I do not name (they know) they do not understand this and continue this harmful attitude for italian's community.

And HP, regarding the translations, the situation is charged small, only a few have helped to translate some sermon, it seems that I have to do the translation of at least 70% or more of the sermons written last 3 weeks by HPs. I will do it with pleasure, although lately I have very little time, but I just want to point out that so many Italian Satanists don't know what respect and honor really means. That's all for me.

P.s. @Stormblood, Can I ask you a simply question? You think, one day in the future, you will start contributing to the Italian community or prefer nothing because you dislike Gerecht Ror? Just question, no polemic from me.
I think some of you have a fetish for me lol!
What I write on posts maybe sometimes is useless, like when I just laugh, but that’s not the entirety of my damn posts haha When people ask for help I do help, but my direct and straight to the point writing that is often short is what you may not like. For example:
User: I have read most of the site but I don’t understand meditation, what is it? Why do we do it?
Me: You still have a long way to go in the website if you don’t know what meditation is.
-
Maybe i’m not spoon feeding them info like you guys do, but I am telling him that he still needs to read a lot about the website. No need to waste time writing what meditation is if he can just read it on the website.

Also, my posts could even just be me socialising with people here and not posting valuable info and where the fuck is the problem about that? I’ve got no friends in the real world, and I rather socialise here with people who are more important to me rather than with idiots full of xianity in their mind. Don’t get me wrong, I do interact with other humans lol but I do not consider them too important for me if they’re degenerates.

As for my freetime again, I was in summer holiday, I’m still a student. Now I begin school again and will have less time.

Cfecit said:
Please do not use my statement to create more beef with people. I think Aquarius is learning and changing some parts of his attitude where he used to be unnecessarily rude to people. Idk how it is over in the Italian forum, but he really isn't bothering people too much here anymore. Like I said in my original message, this still falls under simple expression of individuality. As long as he isnt overly rude or purposefully spreads misinformation, I do not think there is any grounds on which to try and "silence" him. In the end he is trying to learn, after all.

That's all from me on this topic. I don't really have anything to do with it anyway, so I will leave the remainder of it to you guys should you seek to continue it further.

@shael no worry i quote ur message because i find ur phrase very right to describe him attitude, nothing against you : - ) Here english sub-section have many Satanist (include HP which give most credibility) ready to reply to new/will/old Satanist's question so the post of Aquarius goes mostly unnoticed because here they have already posted message helping with useful info so the level of topic is at good level (the one who question receive a different good reply so he can understand better/solve him doubts etc), but now imagine in italian section we are very small (3-4 at the best, without a HP) so we are not enough to leverage the very-low level of conservation post by Aquarius, imagine it as a ratio 1good:1bad (here english 5:1 or higher), so imagine this one who question what is he perception? this is why i don't like him, me and Gerecht and some other Satanist we are not only work for help but also to make up the level of quality, damn this requires more energy! You know now why aquarius's behavior is mostly harmful than a good deeds!

@Aquarius
For example:
User: I have read most of the site but I don’t understand meditation, what is it? Why do we do it?
Me: You still have a long way to go in the website if you don’t know what meditation is.
1) You forget to add "hahahaha" which contain most in ur posts.
2) As you see you are not helping nothing, just a opinion, really ask yourself, be imagine at him place, what he feels when he reading your reply? Ur reply is very crap info, he gain nothing from you to be useful for him. You should write type this:
---"hello, welcome, it's strange, you are sure to read everything in the website? Maybe you missed something. I give you a link of *meditation* pages, you also read it? It's contain many infos about how do to start, for example this is mostly first meditation we do when we are new *post link of void meditation*, we also have library *post link of library* which contain many info and sermons translated which talk about what's mean do meditation, him positive effect, especially this sermon (poste link of sermon) can, i think, be helpful and cleary for you, ecc---"
This is 10000000 time better for him because him with this info he receive indications on what to do, better than your fucking message with smallest or 0 info, what you think he could gain from your idiot messages? Nothing! I explain you this many time but why you don't still fucking care? For God's sake!

Also, my posts could even just be me socialising with people here and not posting valuable info and where the fuck is the problem about that? I’ve got no friends in the real world, and I rather socialise here with people who are more important to me rather than with idiots full of xianity in their mind. Don’t get me wrong, I do interact with other humans lol but I do not consider them too important for me if they’re degenerates.

This is problem here! This forum is not for who search social. You are only here trying to socialize! Many, or all, i don't know nothing about their real life, as HP, despite their tons of message here, but from you i know many about ur life! Socializing here is very dangerous attitude because the enemy is still on power and can create big problem if one open, this is why nobody, except you, try to socialize on forum. You need to understand this forum was open for helping, not for socialize. It's huge mistake having this behavior, if you don't have friend in real life, try to solve this issue, not escaping from, to here. AS satanist doesn't mean all other Gentiles are fucking retard ppl, have many Gentiles which you can start a normal conservation on many different subjects. You are Satanist, use magick or fix this issue, to attract a positive ***real*** person on your ***real*** life. If you want start friend with some SS, use private mail, not through the forum, it's ok write sometimes fun messages but please off now the mind of "socialize live here". Start hanging out with real person.

Gerecht Ror told me you promise to be more productive, i give you a tips when you do with a starting a new post: (print this tips and attach on ur screen's pc/smartphone please)

1) start thinking at the opposite side (the recipient of your post) if with you reply is helpful for him or not.

2) I can resolve of him question/doubs? If NO, don't even start a write in any case. If YES/MAYBE, read next step:

3) My post will helpful/useful for the subject? (resolve a issue, info, etc) IF NO, don't click Submit button but Cancel button, please, don't waste your time for nothing productive, u'll also save time many time for us. IF YES, don't click still the submit button but read the next step:

4) ask urself: Can I be more precisely (add more info, explain better, post other links). IF YES, don't click Submit button but re-write the message UNTIL the reply of this question is NO , means you give fully 100% from you, this is the right time to Click your love "Submit" Button.

In this way you will more useful for all us, also to who one ask because he receives a tons useful way to do with, than a 1 or zero info.

This is last time I waste time for you, BYE

Cfecit said:
@shael no worry i quote ur message because i find ur phrase very right to describe him attitude, nothing against you : - ) Here english sub-section have many Satanist (include HP which give most credibility) ready to reply to new/will/old Satanist's question so the post of Aquarius goes mostly unnoticed because here they have already posted message helping with useful info so the level of topic is at good level (the one who question receive a different good reply so he can understand better/solve him doubts etc), but now imagine in italian section we are very small (3-4 at the best, without a HP) so we are not enough to leverage the very-low level of conservation post by Aquarius, imagine it as a ratio 1good:1bad (here english 5:1 or higher), so imagine this one who question what is he perception? this is why i don't like him, me and Gerecht and some other Satanist we are not only work for help but also to make up the level of quality, damn this requires more energy! You know now why aquarius's behavior is mostly harmful than a good deeds!

@Aquarius
For example:
1) You forget to add "hahahaha" which contain most in ur posts.
2) As you see you are not helping nothing, just a opinion, really ask yourself, be imagine at him place, what he feels when he reading your reply? Ur reply is very crap info, he gain nothing from you to be useful for him. You should write type this:
---"hello, welcome, it's strange, you are sure to read everything in the website? Maybe you missed something. I give you a link of *meditation* pages, you also read it? It's contain many infos about how do to start, for example this is mostly first meditation we do when we are new *post link of void meditation*, we also have library *post link of library* which contain many info and sermons translated which talk about what's mean do meditation, him positive effect, especially this sermon (poste link of sermon) can, i think, be helpful and cleary for you, ecc---"
This is 10000000 time better for him because him with this info he receive indications on what to do, better than your fucking message with smallest or 0 info, what you think he could gain from your idiot messages? Nothing! I explain you this many time but why you don't still fucking care? For God's sake!

This is problem here! This forum is not for who search social. You are only here trying to socialize! Many, or all, i don't know nothing about their real life, as HP, despite their tons of message here, but from you i know many about ur life! Socializing here is very dangerous attitude because the enemy is still on power and can create big problem if one open, this is why nobody, except you, try to socialize on forum. You need to understand this forum was open for helping, not for socialize. It's huge mistake having this behavior, if you don't have friend in real life, try to solve this issue, not escaping from, to here. AS satanist doesn't mean all other Gentiles are fucking retard ppl, have many Gentiles which you can start a normal conservation on many different subjects. You are Satanist, use magick or fix this issue, to attract a positive ***real*** person on your ***real*** life. If you want start friend with some SS, use private mail, not through the forum, it's ok write sometimes fun messages but please off now the mind of "socialize live here". Start hanging out with real person.

Gerecht Ror told me you promise to be more productive, i give you a tips when you do with a starting a new post: (print this tips and attach on ur screen's pc/smartphone please)

1) start thinking at the opposite side (the recipient of your post) if with you reply is helpful for him or not.

2) I can resolve of him question/doubs? If NO, don't even start a write in any case. If YES/MAYBE, read next step:

3) My post will helpful/useful for the subject? (resolve a issue, info, etc) IF NO, don't click Submit button but Cancel button, please, don't waste your time for nothing productive, u'll also save time many time for us. IF YES, don't click still the submit button but read the next step:

4) ask urself: Can I be more precisely (add more info, explain better, post other links). IF YES, don't click Submit button but re-write the message UNTIL the reply of this question is NO , means you give fully 100% from you, this is the right time to Click your love "Submit" Button.

In this way you will more useful for all us, also to who one ask because he receives a tons useful way to do with, than a 1 or zero info.

This is last time I waste time for you, BYE
You put yourself too high on the pedestal cfecit, but one point of yours is good, that I should pass less time on the forums.
Take care.

I like Aquarius a lot. I see him helping people every day when he writes in english, and I mean good help not just bullshit. Maybe he acts different in Italian? I never see any problem from him. I know the focus of this place is not socialising, but that doesn't mean for people to be sour and cold either.

Cfecit said:

This is a good question.
As said, any concern with me can be clarified via email [email protected]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back