Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Name

Nammu

How do I change my name to Nammu?

Thanks, I tried the links to contact an admin but they didn't work for me.

Nammu sounds like 'Uman (Human without the H) in reverse. That's negative. :-(

Thank you, my name can be changed to Nammu, but how? Do the admins change it? I see no option to change it.

Thank you,
Nammu

Nammu said:
Thank you, my name can be changed to Nammu, but how? Do the admins change it? I see no option to change it.

Thank you,
Nammu

It is done but bear in mind name changes are limited to only a couple, given that this creates confusion on the board if done more times.

You now need to login as Nammu and use whatever password you had set with your previous name.

Nammu said:

Thank you,
Nammu

Several website's said it's the name of the Goddess who bore Enki. Other's spell it a tad different.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Your name can be changed into Nammu, but you will have to login with your name and the same password you did now.

Hi, I would like my nickname to be changed too, could you please change my nickname into "Thracian SS", thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back