Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mantra Qs

94n

Is both Jnana and Isis vibrated into the 6th?

The J sound is pronounced like Y, so is the letter i in Isis. It's the same sound as Yaum, so I'm assuming it would be vibrated around there, correct?

I used to vibrate Isis into the third eye, and 6th, and I would get strong visions and a surge of intuition. For Jnana, I haven't experimented much on it.

I was wondering where else you could vibrate it.

Yes. However I suggest vibrating inana instead of Isis as you'll feel it more.

Personally I have vibrated the "I" in Inanna normally (like the "e" in "gear") and it worked well for me in my working. From what I know it is vibrated EEE-NNN-AAA-NNN-NNN-AAA.
Just plain and simple. :)

ISIS:
I have vibrated ISIS and I had extreme success in terms of clearly seeing orbs and astral beings in the physical plane-- and a list of inexplicable astral-mental experiences.
I stopped using this mantra as I felt i was going slipping away from reality and going looney. My personality was also becoming 'eccentric'. I vibrated this mantra into my being for about 15 mins everyday (no affirmations). It opened me up too fast and I needed to take it slow with this mantra and direct its energies. I highly recommend this mantra above all others but go slow and gradual with respect to the amount of reps you do.

JNANA:
I have tried both YEE-NA-NA and EE-NA-NA.
Both work the same but the added Y might add an extra 'attribute' to your clairvoyant development.
I can't say I experienced much with either versions in terms of experiencing and possessing astral sight but I did get a significant and pronounced throbbing that lasted for days in my sixth chakra and pineal region,

HS.

Syt,

Have you tried the Aum Shivaya Namah mantra?

94n said:
Syt,

Have you tried the Aum Shivaya Namah mantra?

Greetings 94n,
I have only used this mantra a few times for general empowerment of the soul, but not for anything related to psychic sight or clairvoyance. So I can't say if it's effective.

For me, the ISIS mantra, vibrating GURUAVE in the pineal and crown area, and spinning the third eye 40x are a guaranteed method to quickly gain many psychic abilities. However, be sure to work on all your chakras to avoid any imbalances and strengthen your overall development.

HS.

What do you all think about using mantras that empower multiple chakras at once for efficiency sake?
For example, Aum Mani Padme Haum empowers the pineal and throat at the same time. Satanama can empower crown and third eye at the same time.

Or do you guys prefer just working on a singular chakra at a time, with their own mantras such as Laum, Vaum, Raum, etc.

Just asking for some thoughts on this, because sometimes if I'm pressed for time it would be nice to have some quick way of working on a chakra.

In this thread:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23341

It raises a point that the mantra Hum is the main mantra of serpent power yoga. It is the mantra for awakening the serpent power, according to his research.

Has anyone used this mantra and observed its effects?

David Frawley in his book Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound describes the Hum mantra as fiery or containing the attributes of agni, and relates it to the fiery planets. In general, it is the attribute that burns away impurities and purifies. He also says it's used for raising the kundalini.

There seems to be several ways to pronounce this. The Hum (short vowel, as in flute), is a mantra associated with Shiva. (The Korha/or seed of rage/or seed sound of wrath-- Shiva uses this to project fire from his third eye that destroys all negativity). Hum with the long vowel sound relates to the fierce forms of Kali.

Though I'm very curious if this Hum is actually Haum? Or are they both different and distinct from each other? Sources say they are distinct, but it is confusing because they are used/referred to interchangeably.

Haum is also associated with Shiva, as Frawley states that it is the most important bija mantra for Shiva. H- the pranic sound, plus AUM, grants boundless strength, awareness, and vitality. Haum is also considered an expansion of Hum according to Frawley. He then states that Hom is not as expansive.

Mageson also mentions that Rudra is Shiva. Rudra is the fierce form of Shiva. From what I can gather fierce deities symbolize forces that destroys obstacles blocking the path of enlightenment. It allows deep transformation and burns off karma.

Clarifications anyone?

94n said:
What do you all think about using mantras that empower multiple chakras at once for efficiency sake?
For example, Aum Mani Padme Haum empowers the pineal and throat at the same time. Satanama can empower crown and third eye at the same time.

Or do you guys prefer just working on a singular chakra at a time, with their own mantras such as Laum, Vaum, Raum, etc.

Just asking for some thoughts on this, because sometimes if I'm pressed for time it would be nice to have some quick way of working on a chakra.
It won’t do, it will be very weak. You have to work on all your chakras separately.

Concerning the Hum mantra.
94n said:
In this thread:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23341

It raises a point that the mantra Hum is the main mantra of serpent power yoga. It is the mantra for awakening the serpent power, according to his research.

Has anyone used this mantra and observed its effects?

Bump!

94n said:

For empowerment, focus on singular mantras.

Mantras that target two chakras simultaneously have a use in establishing a strong energy-circuit between the two. This is a more advanced stage of empowerment where you work on the energetic connection between your chakras and gain further power through establishing strong energy-circuits.

The circuit between the solar 666 chakra and the 6th chakra / pineal gland, is a key part to the Magnum Opus, secretion and circulation of the elixir. See the 666 Breath of Lucifer's Grail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back