Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeing Auras?

NinRick

Recently I noticed that I see a small layer around people, animals and some objects. I always see the layer around people when I focus to see it. It has the same color as the surrounding area only lighter. For me the layer looks on everybody the same. Sometimes in addition to the layer I see for a very short time something else around the layer, but it is MUCH bigger than the layer and has no color.
So am I seeing Auras or should I visit the doctor?

Why am I seeing this around some objects aswell?

Thanks

NinRick said:

I've experience something similar when I was doing the AOC today; when I was trying to imagine the sun cleaning my body, I can feel some sort of vibration, and when I was piling up the dirt from my body into this one cluster, I could see transparent energy gathering. Now, I have no clue whether it was just my imagination that I could see, but I have never experienced something like this. Maybe it just because of practicing you can imagine stuff easier, not sure.

For me I definitely see it. Is it possible that sadness is good for psychic development? Everytime when I am very sad I make progress. Or is it just imagination?

NinRick said:
For me I definitely see it. Is it possible that sadness is good for psychic development? Everytime when I am very sad I make progress. Or is it just imagination?

I am new to SS so I not really sure what it can be.
It would be great if some hp would gave a answer, I'm curious myself.

NinRick said:
Do you enjoy watching your mum dying very painfully from cancer, or your puppy being shot in the head? I'm asking rhetorically!

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
Do you enjoy watching your mum dying very painfully from cancer, or your puppy being shot in the head? I'm asking rhetorically!

It might be that when I am sad I always focus more on spirituality, so I can be stronger next time.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:

You are not helping here

NinRick said:
Not necessarily unless your deliberately focusing on the feeling of sadness to understand or to control it in advanced void meditation.

Or it could be the reverse if what you think. As you advance unnecessary emotions in the subconscious may be rising up which is a natural process and takes some time to clear up completely.

NinRick said:
Okay this is purely me theorizing. But I think Pisces might have qualities like that in it's pure form (e.g. being depressed, delusional, yet also super psychic and talented at meditations). So maybe you have a lot of Pisces in your chart and you thrive in sad situations? Again, that's just my 2-second-thought here. I could be wrong.

NinRick said:
No.The only thing that helps you in this is to learn concetrate and open your astal senses.Also sadness makes you vulnerable to enemy attacks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back