Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christian church

Theli

Hi everybody.

I want to share something about a xtian church that has milli0ns of believers because it's different to other ones. I was part of the congregation because of my father, it was until four years ago. The "special" of that place is "the gift of prophecy" that the "chosen ones" have in order to serve to "God". Well, when someone of those "chosen ones" talk to one in the name of the j3wish scum one believe that "God" exists and dwells in that place.

That "gift of prophecy" is adivination about one's life and about the future. I can say that many things that those ones sayed about me were right, and some promises of "God" becomed real. So that's the most important reason that the believers have to believe in the jew.

I think that is something scary because i know now that's the Egregor connecting with that people that "serve" to "God", nefarious entities are talking through them. I think that this horrible place is a real threat for the world, and one the greatest pillars of xtian bullshit in the current world.

They are not better than other ones, i know it because my father borders with fanatism and he is not a great person, like claims out of home (where us, their family knows what kind of person he really is) and other ones are like him and worst. But there is something that angers me so much: the motherfucker jew of the heaven sayed to him, that he will be a very intelligent person, and that they needs to study because he needs "preparation" well, he is seventy years old, and their mental abilities are fucked (sadly, because he has worked all his life). This is causing problems to him, like preocupations, anger, sadness...

So, if i try to do cleaning aura in him, can it resolve some problems? and how more i can to help him, and do something against that shit beyond the RTR's?

Thanks for read.

There was a person who could "speak in tongues" highly conveniently when there was "a (special) message" which "god", or "the holy spirit" (which is the same thing because 1+1+1=1, as much as 1+1=banana and as much as Pi=3), wished to convey. Oh, the gullibility of idiocy. <-- Oh, look at that. Gullibility of Idiocy, GoI.

I'm not your toy
you stupid goi
Cluck-cluck

Theli said:
So, if i try to do cleaning aura in him, can it resolve some problems? and how more i can to help him, and do something against that shit beyond the RTR's?

Thanks for read.
Does he know you're working on him or are you doing it secretly? If he is an xian worshipping a jew-on-a-stick, then your efforts will be a complete waste. He needs to change his habits, as well. If he continues doing things which counteract your work, then you'll be wasting your time.

Oh, and that's ignoring the fact that you should be working on yourself and he should be working on himself - but being an xian for up-to 70 years means he is very, very extremely probably beyond saving now. In the extremely unlikely event that you managed to heal his mind (or "his" "mind"), then he will thank jewsus for that. The only possibility which I think could happen is if Satan or a God or Goddess decides protecting his jewed-up soul, or "soul", would be worth it, for him to only possibly reincarnate.

FancyMancy said:
Theli said:

Thanks for read.
Does he know you're working on him or are you doing it secretly? If he is an xian worshipping a jew-on-a-stick, then your efforts will be a complete waste. He needs to change his habits, as well. If he continues doing things which counteract your work, then you'll be wasting your time.

Oh, and that's ignoring the fact that you should be working on yourself and he should be working on himself - but being an xian for up-to 70 years means he is very, very extremely probably beyond saving now. In the extremely unlikely event that you managed to heal his mind (or "his" "mind"), then he will thank jewsus for that. The only possibility which I think could happen is if Satan or a God or Goddess decides protecting his jewed-up soul, or "soul", would be worth it, for him to only possibly reincarnate.

That's true :|

Theli said:
FancyMancy said:
Theli said:

Thanks for read.

That's true :|
You should ask Satan to protect your dad's Soul. Satan is not hard-hearted. It could very well, possibly, be that maybe your dad's Soul could be reincarnated as your own son in your next life, for example...but where he has xian tendencies - but because it's a brand new Physical life, with a new Conscience, Mind and Brain, etc. then you can steer him correctly.

This is just an example, though. Maybe you'll reincarnate as his son again, and you could then teach him the actual truth. Maybe you'll both reincarnate as brothers, as best friends...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back