Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Send someone away

Taurus666

At this moment of my life I strongly and necessarily need to remove someone from my life. It is something I have felt for months, and now I decided to take action. There are no "physical" ways I could accomplish my goal since me and the other person have a lot of places in common i.e. we end up seeing each other nearly everyday. I had thought about a death spell, although it does'n seem to me the most morally correct thing to do, and I really think it would be an unnecessary waste of energy. Are there other, less energetically expensive ways to send someone away, fast? And I am not talking about something like a binding spell, I need something to make the person go away and never see them again.
Thanks for everyone helping me
Hail Satan

Hmmm this honestly sounds more energy-expensive to do than even a deathspell. Though I never attempted this myself so I wouldnt know for sure.

Do you know some astrology? Think you can find out that person's birthday and/or birthplace/time? If you do, it might be possible to make something happen by playing into whichever transits and overall planetary influences this person is having.
For example if he/she has transits favorable of travel or relocation, you may be able to intensify these and make them move away into a different area. This wouldn't be wrong morally either as it will likely even be beneficial to that person.

There are mantras that could potentially be used for this as well, but first it'd be good to know whether or not you can find out some astro stuff about this person.
Let me know and I'll try to help. :)

Taurus666 said:
At this moment of my life I strongly and necessarily need to remove someone from my life. It is something I have felt for months, and now I decided to take action. There are no "physical" ways I could accomplish my goal since me and the other person have a lot of places in common i.e. we end up seeing each other nearly everyday. I had thought about a death spell, although it does'n seem to me the most morally correct thing to do, and I really think it would be an unnecessary waste of energy. Are there other, less energetically expensive ways to send someone away, fast? And I am not talking about something like a binding spell, I need something to make the person go away and never see them again.
Hail Satan
You should not take abuse if the person has done something very wrong to you and keeps doing it. You should forget about morality. Might is right and a Satanist is not weak. Proceed with the death spell if you are advanced and can handle that kind of energy. Please be sure to clean yourself with suryae or visudhhi afterwards.

Or you could try a destruction spell and set up a situation so he's permanently hospitalized and unable to see you. There are many options.

Satanic FAQs(revised)-
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d43m6wt4859c3f9/Satanic_FAQs%2528revised%2529.pdf/file

Shael said:
Do you know some astrology? Think you can find out that person's birthday and/or birthplace/time? If you do, it might be possible to make something happen by playing into whichever transits and overall planetary influences this person is having.

Thank you.
I cannot find out time of birth, and according to my experience most people not interested in astrology don't even know it themselves...
I looked at the chart, transit and progressions, and in the aspects of the SR planets, but I couldn't see anything related to moving and such, based on Azazel's astrology.

Taurus666 said:
Thank you.
I cannot find out time of birth, and according to my experience most people not interested in astrology don't even know it themselves...
I looked at the chart, transit and progressions, and in the aspects of the SR planets, but I couldn't see anything related to moving and such, based on Azazel's astrology.
Okay, in this case you're probably best off working on a more small scale instead of trying to shape the situation as a whole. If this person has no tenency towards moving or anything of that like, it would likely take a huge amount of energy to make anything happen in regards to this.

Would you be willing to potentially be the one to move away instead? Not far or anything ofc. I think affecting your own situation here should be much easier than making that person go away by themselves.

If this is not an option, and a binding spell also isnt an option, then things are a bit more complicated. Under these conditions I don't think anything will give you fast results like you said you wanted. This would likely take atleast 40 days, probably even more than that. I'm talking anywhere from a couple months to a year or longer until you could make the person move away somehow. I'm guessing that you do not want to wait this long to resolve the issue.

Before trying to do any working on this now, I would recommend to first try the "cutting ties" thing on the person and to see how this affects the situation.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html
Note that it says to start during a waning moon. However since we just came out of this cycle, I would recommend to just take these methods and experiment with them (no actual 40-day working) to see what kind of effects it has on the person. If you find it to be effective, you can plan an actual working according to the page and start it once the moon is waning again.
You can also refer to our SS calendar for a general guide on when to start it. Almost any planetary hour should do for this stuff, just make sure to avoid the hour of Venus. Probably the hour of Saturn would be a good time to start if you want to have maximum effect for it.

Jack said:
Taurus666 said:
Hail Satan
You should not take abuse if the person has done something very wrong to you and keeps doing it. You should forget about morality. Might is right and a Satanist is not weak. Proceed with the death spell if you are advanced and can handle that kind of energy. Please be sure to clean yourself with suryae or visudhhi afterwards.

Or you could try a destruction spell and set up a situation so he's permanently hospitalized and unable to see you. There are many options.

Satanic FAQs(revised)-
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d43m6wt4859c3f9/Satanic_FAQs%2528revised%2529.pdf/file
I apologise for quoting you a lot recently, but... I agree regarding the morality of it and retaliation/justice. (Not to get off-topic, but I am not certain about might being right, though. Although, I may have just contradicted myself.)

If you have been facing a problem (please never say you have a problem nor that any problem is yours; never own problems, illnesses, bad things, poverty, etc.; instead say "the [problem, illness, etc.]"), then you should fix, solve, get rid of that problem. You could put white colour/light around you and visualise the offender away from you in whichever way you want - dead or emigrated or whatever, but you should go for an easier option which still works. i.e. If he is poor, then he might not be able to move country very easily, etc. You can vibrate Satanas and AUM into this white colour around you, with the visualisation, and a suitable, positive and present-tense affirmation.

e.g. Don't say "Person is not near me"; instead say something like "Person is far away from me", and add words such as "permanently" or "forever", and also add "now". An affirmation could be, "Person is always very far away from me now and permanently. Person is incapable of being in my proximity.", but make it your own affirmation, and also add things such as "in a safe, secure, positive, happy, healthy way for me", because it could turn out that it is you who ends up being away from him, e.g. being in hospital for months or years, or worse, which you don't want.

Taurus666 said:
... I had thought about a death spell, although it does'n seem to me the most morally correct thing to do, and I really think it would be an unnecessary waste of energy. Are there other, less energetically expensive ways to send someone away, fast?n

In additon to all said, it seems you may have some unconscious pity or empaty towards your offender, so this may create an unconscious obstacle to sending him/her away.
I am not saying he/she deserves death, but feeling pity (if it's your case) may reduce Magickal efforts to detach.

My suggestion is to spot any of his passions or weaknesses and trigger Magick to create an obsession forcing him/her to move away. A new secret lover who will make your offender move away in a hurry due to obsession? A new possible job tempting the offender with x reason ? Of course with negative outcomes to punish the offender.
Just my 2 cents!

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
Taurus666 said:
Hail Satan

Satanic FAQs(revised)-
I apologise for quoting you a lot recently, but... I agree regarding the morality of it and retaliation/justice. (Not to get off-topic, but I am not certain about might being right, though. Although, I may have just contradicted myself.)

If you have been facing a problem (please never say you have a problem nor that any problem is yours; never own problems, illnesses, bad things, poverty, etc.; instead say "the [problem, illness, etc.]"), then you should fix, solve, get rid of that problem. You could put white colour/light around you and visualise the offender away from you in whichever way you want - dead or emigrated or whatever, but you should go for an easier option which still works. i.e. If he is poor, then he might not be able to move country very easily, etc. You can vibrate Satanas and AUM into this white colour around you, with the visualisation, and a suitable, positive and present-tense affirmation.

e.g. Don't say "Person is not near me"; instead say something like "Person is far away from me", and add words such as "permanently" or "forever", and also add "now". An affirmation could be, "Person is always very far away from me now and permanently. Person is incapable of being in my proximity.", but make it your own affirmation, and also add things such as "in a safe, secure, positive, happy, healthy way for me", because it could turn out that it is you who ends up being away from him, e.g. being in hospital for months or years, or worse, which you don't want.
Simply in this case might would be using astral powers to retaliate against abuse which makes the situation right. However might is right is the name of a book by Ragnar Redbeard who was listed as a source somewhere.

Gerecht Ror said:
In additon to all said, it seems you may have some unconscious pity or empaty towards your offender, so this may create an unconscious obstacle to sending him/her away.
I am not saying he/she deserves death, but feeling pity (if it's your case) may reduce Magickal efforts to detach.
Shael said:
Before trying to do any working on this now, I would recommend to first try the "cutting ties" thing on the person and to see how this affects the situation.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html
Note that it says to start during a waning moon. However since we just came out of this cycle, I would recommend to just take these methods and experiment with them (no actual 40-day working) to see what kind of effects it has on the person. If you find it to be effective, you can plan an actual working according to the page and start it once the moon is waning again.
You can also refer to our SS calendar for a general guide on when to start it. Almost any planetary hour should do for this stuff, just make sure to avoid the hour of Venus. Probably the hour of Saturn would be a good time to start if you want to have maximum effect for it.

I am currently experimenting with this, as Shael and Gerecht Ror said, and I am planning to do a "serious" work of this kind once the moons become waning. Just to be sure, should I begin this on the full moon or three days after as the website suggests?
Anyway this is making me see the situation more clearly, and I could set up a destruction spell in the future as Jack said
Jack said:

Just wanted to know, isn't using a specific affirmation like that (person is hospitalised) going to take more energy than just "... is destroyed in any way" or something like this?
And are runes suitable for this, aren't they?

By the way thanks to everyone who answered before

Taurus666 said:
... should I begin this on the full moon or three days after as the website suggests?

It's better to wait two or three days after the full Moon when the Moon is waning.

Taurus666 said:
Just wanted to know, isn't using a specific affirmation like that (person is hospitalised) going to take more energy than just "... is destroyed in any way" or something like this?
And are runes suitable for this, aren't they

Being extra specific has less chances to manifest in my opinion because the generic afirmation will take the easiest way while the specific way you choose, might have more hidden obstacle you don't know about. However being hospitalized is still generic and might happen in many many ways so I would not worry about this.
Yes Runes may be used!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back