Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Italy again in eneny's hands

Gerecht Ror

Italian leftist President and enemy controlled "parties" cut off from Government the Nationalist Party "Lega" who was working against immigration. They aimed to new elections, where Nationalist would have won. But... enemy moved.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2019/08/italy-political-crisis/597046/

Italy’s Transition From One Weak Government to Another

The pact between the populist Five Star Movement and the center-left Democratic Party, engineered to keep Matteo Salvini from power, may have its days numbered.

(...) new government alliance—between the anti-establishment Five Star Movement and the establishment center-left Democratic Party (...)

https://theweek.com/speedreads/8617...ys-five-star-movement-strikes-deal-centerleft

Salvini was reportedly furious and has continued calls for new elections. He predicted the new government would fail, arguing the only thing the parties have in common is "hatred against the League." There's probably a ring of truth to that — a mere days ago, Five Star leaders had described the Democratic Party as the party of Mafiosi, corrupt elites, and kidnappers, The New York Times reports. Tim O'Donnell

Gerecht Ror said:
Italian leftist President and enemy controlled "parties" cut off from Government the Nationalist Party "Lega" who was working against immigration. They aimed to new elections, where Nationalist would have won. But... enemy moved.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2019/08/italy-political-crisis/597046/

Italy’s Transition From One Weak Government to Another

The pact between the populist Five Star Movement and the center-left Democratic Party, engineered to keep Matteo Salvini from power, may have its days numbered.

(...) new government alliance—between the anti-establishment Five Star Movement and the establishment center-left Democratic Party (...)

https://theweek.com/speedreads/8617...ys-five-star-movement-strikes-deal-centerleft

Salvini was reportedly furious and has continued calls for new elections. He predicted the new government would fail, arguing the only thing the parties have in common is "hatred against the League." There's probably a ring of truth to that — a mere days ago, Five Star leaders had described the Democratic Party as the party of Mafiosi, corrupt elites, and kidnappers, The New York Times reports. Tim O'Donnell

Yes, I have heard about that. I have an Italian friend who mentioned it and he commented that Italy is now gone and destroyed because of this new Democratic Party.

This is very sad.

Very good. Maybe a few years of deep shit will work to incite the national soul so they won't make the same mistake at the next elections. And maybe, instead of making predictions with many months of anticipations and betraying the country by leaving the political scene, CasaPound will come back and form a government either on its own or with the League.

HPS Shannon said:
Yes, I have heard about that. I have an Italian friend who mentioned it and he commented that Italy is now gone and destroyed because of this new Democratic Party.

This is very sad.

Yes.
They actually use a strange tactic, even if they have never been elected, they take part in Governments for a few months thanks to the President (leftist) allowing them againts people's will. During those months, they create more problems to the State social structure, than a new Government can fix. So even if they are not really a stable leftist Governmemt, they destroy the country by friction, two step forward, one backwards.

One of the first point they want to establish, is cancelling the anti-immigration laws made by Salvini (Nationalist Party ex minister), to open the doors again to invaders.
They even say that EU should take in charge this matter (super national intrusion) and distribute migrants in all EU countries.
This would transform again Italy in an entry point for invaders, that is a big treath for all Europe.

Anyway, they might be triggering rage from the population, that is our hope and aim in my opinion to trigger a reaction.

Gerecht Ror said:
HPS Shannon said:

This is very sad.

Yes.
They actually use a strange tactic, even if they have never been elected, they take part in Governments for a few months thanks to the President (leftist) allowing them againts people's will. During those months, they create more problems to the State social structure, than a new Government can fix. So even if they are not really a stable leftist Governmemt, they destroy the country by friction, two step forward, one backwards.

One of the first point they want to establish, is cancelling the anti-immigration laws made by Salvini (Nationalist Party ex minister), to open the doors again to invaders.
They even say that EU should take in charge this matter (super national intrusion) and distribute migrants in all EU countries.
This would transform again Italy in an entry point for invaders, that is a big treath for all Europe.

Anyway, they might be triggering rage from the population, that is our hope and aim in my opinion to trigger a reaction.
I really hope that this is what will happen too...there are two types of people's that are now angry, the ones that want a nationalist party and not left to the government and the ones that are angry because they voted the 5 star movement to actually make sure the PD was not elected (but they obviously did not understand that they where almost as bad as PD).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back