Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding meditations

scorpiorising

Hi,

I am about few days new to JoS, the forum, and SS. Still so much to read up on. While I'm learning more and reading more, I would like to get started on meditation. I'm only familiar with it from new age or Vedic sites: sit, close eyes, no thoughts. However, I would like to do this correctly.

My questions regarding meditation are:

- Which meditations should newbies/beginner focus on first and foremost as foundation?

- Is meditation done typically by sitting on the floor, crossed leg?

- Eyes should be closed or open?

- If one is injured or has lower limb pain, can one meditate while sitting on chair/couch or can one lie down in bed?

- can one play meditation music while meditating?

Thank you, all.

scorpiorising said:
Hi,

I am about few days new to JoS, the forum, and SS. Still so much to read up on. While I'm learning more and reading more, I would like to get started on meditation. I'm only familiar with it from new age or Vedic sites: sit, close eyes, no thoughts. However, I would like to do this correctly.

My questions regarding meditation are:

- Which meditations should newbies/beginner focus on first and foremost as foundation?

- Is meditation done typically by sitting on the floor, crossed leg?

- Eyes should be closed or open?

- If one is injured or has lower limb pain, can one meditate while sitting on chair/couch or can one lie down in bed?

- can one play meditation music while meditating?

Thank you, all.

about your questions what ever suits for you is good, fokus counts, for music nothing what could distract you.

about meditations:

you could start with the 40 days meditation program.
After that you can do a dayly shedule like :

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

There is also a 6 month spiritual warfare pdf but first above ;)

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney.

https://web.archive.org/web/2016061...atan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf

The above is the 40 day spiritual training program

https://web.archive.org/web/20150506100929/http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Hells_Army_Manual.htm

The above is the 6 Months training program.

You should do both at the same time.

Afterwards you should tailor fit a meditation program for yourself while abiding by the 8 folded path for maximum advancement.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Aura Cleaning, Aura of Protection, and the Final RTR are absolutely mandatory. Regardless of how your day is or what spiritual regime you made for yourself these 3 must always be done no matter what.

Thank you very much.

So that day I posted this, I did void meditation. I also did breathing meditation the next day. For both, here's what I experienced:

The white mist. My eyes were opened both meditations. The mist formed and became larger, less translucent, thicker. I felt lighter. I was on the area rug. There are designs on it that seemed to move, swirled around. It felt like I was in a zone, light, in space. I also saw floating swirls of bluish purple color. In the center of my vision formed an image of a cobra head, going in and out of vision a little but it was there and wouldn't go away. I didn't have a sense of fear though. The whole time, I just felt very light. Plus I noticed bright yellow orangey type of glow emanating from the head area, it was a word strange feeling but good feeling throughout my whole experience meditating. Very awesome.

Does this sound like "normal" experience?

scorpiorising said:
Thank you very much.

So that day I posted this, I did void meditation. I also did breathing meditation the next day. For both, here's what I experienced:

The white mist. My eyes were opened both meditations. The mist formed and became larger, less translucent, thicker. I felt lighter. I was on the area rug. There are designs on it that seemed to move, swirled around. It felt like I was in a zone, light, in space. I also saw floating swirls of bluish purple color. In the center of my vision formed an image of a cobra head, going in and out of vision a little but it was there and wouldn't go away. I didn't have a sense of fear though. The whole time, I just felt very light. Plus I noticed bright yellow orangey type of glow emanating from the head area, it was a word strange feeling but good feeling throughout my whole experience meditating. Very awesome.

Does this sound like "normal" experience?
Everything is different for everybody, there's no normal or not normal or whatever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back