Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moon square CANNOT be done now

HPS Lydia

Moon square cannot be done when moon is waning. I didn't have enough time last year to edit this years SS Calendar properly, and as I didn't do the planetary squares section I didn't notice they were listed for waning moons.

If any of you started this past Monday, don't continue. It's almost 3 months long and won't work out, don't waste your time on it.

It is also wrongly listed for Sept 23 and Oct 21, do not do it on these times either.

Moon square CAN be done on Nov 11, Dec 9, and will be correctly listed in 2020's Calendar.

Lydia said:
Moon square cannot be done when moon is waning. I didn't have enough time last year to edit this years SS Calendar properly, and as I didn't do the planetary squares section I didn't notice they were listed for waning moons.

If any of you started this past Monday, don't continue. It's almost 3 months long and won't work out, don't waste your time on it.

It is also wrongly listed for Sept 23 and Oct 21, do not do it on these times either.

Moon square CAN be done on Nov 11, Dec 9, and will be correctly listed in 2020's Calendar.
What about a working to empower the 6th chakra? I forgot that it was a waning Moon :?

Other squares are okay? I started Jupiter Square last week, moon was waning. Will it affect the square?

TalGonDon said:
Other squares are okay? I started Jupiter Square last week, moon was waning. Will it affect the square?
It's only for Moon square. Jupiter and other planetary squares don't rely on the Moon phase/sign, only that it isn't VoC of course.

luis said:
What about a working to empower the 6th chakra? I forgot that it was a waning Moon :?
That should be fine, as ideally, all chakras should be empowered daily anyway.

Lydia said:
luis said:
That should be fine, as ideally, all chakras should be empowered daily anyway.
Thank you!

Lydia said:
TalGonDon said:
It's only for Moon square. Jupiter and other planetary squares don't rely on the Moon phase/sign, only that it isn't VoC of course.

Didn't know that, Thanks!!

I have a quick question about the moon square even though it might be a little off topic. But I began the moon square yesterday, the spiritual moon square. What I noticed when I was doing the moon square the spiritual one, it was still effecting my life. For an example, I went into a store and ran into an old friend of mine, she at one point seemed almost maternal and is a little older than me. We worked together great, when I worked at the same place she has. I wont get into personal details, what ended up happening even though I haven't seen her in a while, I felt her maternal "feelings" towards me. By feelings I do not mean in a sexual romantic way at all. It was more like her being nurturing even though I didn't ask for it nor was I expecting that.

So about the moon square, the spiritual one, does the spiritual moon square effect the reality we are in?

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
I have a quick question about the moon square even though it might be a little off topic. But I began the moon square yesterday, the spiritual moon square. What I noticed when I was doing the moon square the spiritual one, it was still effecting my life. For an example, I went into a store and ran into an old friend of mine, she at one point seemed almost maternal and is a little older than me. We worked together great, when I worked at the same place she has. I wont get into personal details, what ended up happening even though I haven't seen her in a while, I felt her maternal "feelings" towards me. By feelings I do not mean in a sexual romantic way at all. It was more like her being nurturing even though I didn't ask for it nor was I expecting that.

So about the moon square, the spiritual one, does the spiritual moon square effect the reality we are in?
What kind of affirmation are you doing? And of course, the spiritual is connected to the material so things like this can happen. If you tell me what kind of affirmation you are using i may guess why this happened.

Anything you do that has enough energy put into it effects the reality you are in. You will notice this when you begin to gain more powerful if you are not at that point yet. This is why we have to be careful what we put in our minds with programming and energy from things we focus on even if we don't tie into it with beliefs and realize it's enemy bullshit.

So anyways that doesn't mean this is or will do what it's supposed to though it just means you have raised energy nothing more nothing less. I would listen to Lydia on this cause I wouldn't want to waste a lot of time on something like this if it was as short as the Jupiter square might not matter a whole lot to me but this is a big effort and time consuming if you are doing the long mantra and being sure to do it on the correct planitary hours.

Anyways good luck I can't tell you how waning moon effects this though

luis said:

What kind of affirmation are you doing? And of course, the spiritual is connected to the material so things like this can happen. If you tell me what kind of affirmation you are using i may guess why this happened.

Affirmation "I am opening,empowering my 6th Chakra and third eye, and healing my emotions in a positive way"

Lydia said:

Lydia what do u think about starting a money working nowdays? I have been trying to start and online bussiness to support myself so I can move out

luis said:

Affirmation "I am opening,empowering my 6th Chakra and third eye, and healing my emotions in a positive way"
The healing my emotions is quite a generic affirmation so maybe this is the part of the affirmation that made you attract that situations. You described that She made you Happy and warm, you could describre this as she healed your 'negative' emotions by making you more happy. I hope i'm clear but this is what i think happened.

luis said:
luis said:

The healing my emotions is quite a generic affirmation so maybe this is the part of the affirmation that made you attract that situations. You described that She made you Happy and warm, you could describre this as she healed your 'negative' emotions by making you more happy. I hope i'm clear but this is what i think happened.

That sounds about right and yeah you are clear. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back