Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Marlene Dietrich

Marlene Dietrich was a pre Nazi bisexual degenerate who engaged in all kinds of perversions promoted by Jews in cinema,art and culture. Berlin was known as the sex capital of Europe in those apocalyptic great depression days. You could get any vice there with a price. Joseph Goebbels was appointed by the Fuhrer to wipe the city of its degenerate scum and he did. Marlene Dietrich escaped to America(or so I remember) along with many Jews and other degenerates.

Jack said:
Marlene Dietrich was a pre Nazi bisexual degenerate who engaged in all kinds of perversions promoted by Jews in cinema,art and culture. Berlin was known as the sex capital of Europe in those apocalyptic great depression days. You could get any vice there with a price. Joseph Goebbels was appointed by the Fuhrer to wipe the city of its degenerate scum and he did. Marlene Dietrich escaped to America(or so I remember) along with many Jews and other degenerates.
This women was totaly against Nazism, she even lyed saying that Hitler wanted her as the biggest representative if Nazism but she did not accept :?

Shes also famous for the movie called Devil is a woman. I always thought thats where our HP's inspiration came from

luis said:
Jack said:
This women was totaly against Nazism, she even lyed saying that Hitler wanted her as the biggest representative if Nazism but she did not accept :?
By pre Nazi I mean pre Nazi period

MoonlessNight666 said:
Shes also famous for the movie called Devil is a woman. I always thought thats where our HP's inspiration came from

Maybe or maybe not. Why does it even matter? It's all assumptions and speculation and would also be useless to ask. Cause again it really doesn't matter and there a more pressing things to worry about.

One coincidence I found was that Dietrich Eckart was the one who initiated Adolf Hitler into the left hand path. Here's a famous quote on what he said about Hitler:

Follow Hitler. He will dance, but it is I who have written the music.… Don’t weep for me: I shall have had more influence on the course of history than any other German.

HPS Maxine Dietrich has worked with our Antichrist and other important souls in Hell so, who knows. Again does this even matter? I say it doesn't. Everyone should mainly focus on doing their part in the fight.

Thank you proving me right Jack, I was correct as always in my statements that you have some personal Christ like animus towards third sex people your always trying to promote here.

Jack said:
Marlene Dietrich was a pre Nazi bisexual degenerate.

What? I always figured he is a fucking rat so I stopped reading his posts.

HP Mageson666 said:
Thank you proving me right Jack, I was correct as always in my statements that you have some personal Christ like animus towards third sex people your always trying to promote here.

Jack said:

Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:
bisexual degenerate

Nice touch
I don't mean she was a degenerate because she was bisexual. I love bisexuals. I'm saying she was degenerate as she was promiscuous in a bisexual sense and promoted in the media and culture by Jewish filmmakers to destroy the family unit and create male female relation chaos that was going on before Hitler took power.

Don't take my comments the wrong way man

HP Mageson666 said:

Jack said:
You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. As I wrote to daharkan,
I don't mean she was a degenerate because she was bisexual. I love bisexuals. I'm saying she was degenerate as she was promiscuous in a bisexual sense and promoted in the media and culture by Jewish filmmakers to destroy the family unit and create male female relation chaos that was going on before Hitler took power.

Are you against this interpretation that she was promoted by Jewish filmmakers and was a degenerate ? By bisexual degenerate I mean a bisexual who is a degenerate not that all bisexuals are degenerates.

I'd gladly be in a relationship with a bisexual girl,I really like these people. I'm not kidding.

I don't get it. Was she jewish or not? If she is indeed there is little reason to like her. Sure not all bisexuals are degenerates but not all of them are innocent as well.

Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:
bisexual degenerate

Nice touch

Then you should explain more carefully, by using the term bisexual degenerate it’s like you are criticising bisexuals too, so you should just have said “degenerate”.

EasternFireLion666 said:
I don't get it. Was she jewish or not? If she is indeed there is little reason to like her. Sure not all bisexuals are degenerates but not all of them are innocent as well.
She was not Jewish but like a typical Jewish shikha she engaged in sadomasochism in underground Berlin sex clubs where Jews promoted their degenerate perversions. On a street in Berlin you could find mother and daughter prostitute couples, you could find pregnant women, effeminate boys working as prostitutes. This is around the time of the great depression where things were going totally out of control. The the Nazi's came and cleared out all this filth. These people had to get the fuck out and go to america.
If you want an official explanation from a Nazi source,
The Der Stürmer had informed its readers that Dietrich’s years among “the film Jews of Hollywood” had rendered her “wholly un-German”.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:
Nice touch

Then you should explain more carefully, by using the term bisexual degenerate it’s like you are criticising bisexuals too, so you should just have said “degenerate”.

It's something he does on these topics the way he tries to mesh sexuality and mental disorders like they are the same or linked somehow.

It was the same on the adoption topic he tried to imply one of the examples provided is because of sexuality, bluntly put saying that homosexual couples will normally abuse children.

People who abuse children are mentally fucked and that has nothing to do with sexuality. But he still needs to point out their sexuality for some reason.

It's the same when kikes want to make white people look bad just find the worst possible example of a white person and be like "wow these fucking white people huh"

Jack said:
I'd gladly be in a relationship with a bisexual girl,I really like these people. I'm not kidding.
You ?ust want more...fun! Would you be willing to be bisexual for your bisexual girlfriend, as well, though?

Jack said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
She was not Jewish but like a typical Jewish shikha she engaged in sadomasochism in underground Berlin sex clubs where Jews promoted their degenerate perversions
In my opinion*

Unless there is an edict from a God or Goddess which I missed watch says that you cannot engage in consensual sex acts...

You make it sound like prostitution is bad. In a healthy society brothels would be legal. Sex is natural.

SATchives said:
You make it sound like prostitution is bad. In a healthy society brothels would be legal. Sex is natural.
Prostitution of pregnant women ? Of little kids ? Of mother and daughter couples ? Swinger sex clubs where pedophilia is practiced ? Is this normal ?

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
You ?ust want more...fun! Would you be willing to be bisexual for your bisexual girlfriend, as well, though?

Jack said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
She was not Jewish but like a typical Jewish shikha she engaged in sadomasochism in underground Berlin sex clubs where Jews promoted their degenerate perversions
In my opinion*

Unless there is an edict from a God or Goddess which I missed watch says that you cannot engage in consensual sex acts...
Yeah there's no edict saying you should not engage in consensual sex acts with Jews who are also pedophiles. There's no edict saying you should not go to these places either.

returner said:

HP Mageson666 said:

Jack said:
A retard comes joins in a facade he knows nothing about. And you call me a rat,......choose your words wisely because not everything is a game.

Jack said:
SATchives said:
Prostitution of pregnant women ? Of little kids ? Of mother and daughter couples ? Swinger sex clubs where pedophilia is practiced ? Is this normal ?
i was hasteful in my comment as i was just reading and made a remark, didnt read everything.

I should have specified to the comment i was talking about about, you referred to effeminate men, which are men who look girlish or have feminine outward features, as if this was as bad as pedophilia and mother daughter couples.

I didn't say of pregnant, pedo, or the related. i am referring to when but you did state of men, like as if men prostituting is bad. which its not. men have the right. even effeminate men. i'm kinda off the subject of marlene i am not talking about her, but just stating you make it sound like all brothels are bad, when infact Hitlers Germany has healthy brothels, unlike jewish pedo shit you speak

Jack said:
SATchives said:

re reading the post i read it wrong, i some how read effeminate men but you clearly state effeminate boys.

and obvioiusly pedophilia is not fucking natural.

Sex when one is pregnant is there own choice, but doing it for money with shady people/being forced to and pimped, vs doing it in a healthy practice is different.

incest is the seed to destroying civilization,

my bad for the confusion. Ill take greater lengths to fully read an article before posting.

I still stand by healthy brothels would exist in a healthy civilization. By healthy i mean exactly that. no jewish bullshit civilization destroying sexual practices/agendas, with protection, and of free will.

Jack said:
returner said:

HP Mageson666 said:
A retard comes joins in a facade he knows nothing about. And you call me a rat,......choose your words wisely because not everything is a game.

Dont threaten me. What are you gonna do? Quote me?

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:

Jack said:
In my opinion*

Yeah there's no edict saying you should not engage in consensual sex acts with Jews who are also pedophiles. There's no edict saying you should not go to these places either.
You said she's not a jew and you said BDSM is a jewish perversion. I didn't quote where you said about sleeping with a jew. I quoted where you said she is not a jew, and where you said BDSM is a jewish perversion.

You should say "in my opinion" or "I find that"... "BDSM is disgusting, despite others consenting to engaging in it with each other - as long as there is not any Gentile perverting around with a jew, of course", for example. Because it is extremely disgusting having a jew and a Gentile being together, for much more than just "muh waycist" reasons.

You also would not be willing to be bisexual for your bisexual girlfriend, as well, by the looks of it. Of course, by "be bisexual", I mean to engage in bisexual sex, regardless of actually being bisexual, but just for your bisexual girlfriend.

Jack said:
returner said:

HP Mageson666 said:
Returner is probably a troll or a psychological ill person.Most of his post are.just to cause disturbance. I doubt that he even knows what we do there

Νίκος said:
Returner is probably a troll or a psychological ill person.Most of his post are.just to cause disturbance. I doubt that he even knows what we do there
Agreed. I honestly think it might be more tendenciating towards mental illness because even trolls usually act smarter about their stuff.
Having differing opinions is completely fine, but one should be capable of holding an actual discussion with others if they are to try and represent their opinion on a public forum. Just going "I think this" and responding to any counterarguments with "BUT I THINK THIS! YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS FOR NOT THINKING THIS!" and ignoring all logic, isn't gonna do anything useful for anybody.

SATchives said:
Jack said:
SATchives said:

re reading the post i read it wrong, i some how read effeminate men but you clearly state effeminate boys.

and obvioiusly pedophilia is not fucking natural.

Sex when one is pregnant is there own choice, but doing it for money with shady people/being forced to and pimped, vs doing it in a healthy practice is different.

incest is the seed to destroying civilization,

my bad for the confusion. Ill take greater lengths to fully read an article before posting.

I still stand by healthy brothels would exist in a healthy civilization. By healthy i mean exactly that. no jewish bullshit civilization destroying sexual practices/agendas, with protection, and of free will.
It's very important to have healthy brothels in a pagan society but as always jews try to pervert everything and this was before Hitler came to power and made everything healthy.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

In my opinion*

You said she's not a jew and you said BDSM is a jewish perversion. I didn't quote where you said about sleeping with a jew. I quoted where you said she is not a jew, and where you said BDSM is a jewish perversion.

You should say "in my opinion" or "I find that"... "BDSM is disgusting, despite others consenting to engaging in it with each other - as long as there is not any Gentile perverting around with a jew, of course", for example. Because it is extremely disgusting having a jew and a Gentile being together, for much more than just "muh waycist" reasons.

You also would not be willing to be bisexual for your bisexual girlfriend, as well, by the looks of it. Of course, by "be bisexual", I mean to engage in bisexual sex, regardless of actually being bisexual, but just for your bisexual girlfriend.
I don't think BDSM is bad in a conventional sense. I personally like choking and spanking when the girl deliberately asks for it or seems comfortable with it. But the kind of sadomasochism these Jewish clubs displayed was just unnatural. I don't want to describe this because of particular reasons but you can read the literature on Berlin sex clubs and you'll quickly come to understand why I hate these Jews so much and their culture. You know how they destroyed art and literature. Literally everything the Jew touches it corrupts,perverts and destroys .

And I would be willing to engage in bisexual sex with my girlfriend if and only if the third party is a girl. I'd allow her dating other girls too but I draw the line at being a cuck which I can't do.

The thing is that Weimar Germany was indeed a definition rapidly infesting with all the more decadence, this wasn't within the context of normal brothels or even kinky stuff. Decadence doesn't mean kink it means total flat decadence.

Women were sleeping with people for the equivalent of 3 bucks and spreading syphilis all while getting snowballed with powerful drugs, and this was the only thing people did, as people were left empty and hopeless. Corpses of helpless sex workers in the street who were sniffing the equivalents of what we call glue sniffing today. All this like in the middle of Berlin which was like one of the most civilized places in Europe. People defeated by poverty and drugs, eating breadcrums in the sidewalks for years and years. Weimar Germany and WW1 after Germany was a total chaotic mess.

The above is not freedom it's called hades's lowest fucking living pit. And yes, that is total degeneracy.

Jack said:
I don't want to describe this because of particular reasons but you can read the literature on Berlin sex clubs and you'll quickly come to understand why I hate these Jews so much and their culture.
Actually, I can remember seeing something briefly about different places and their sexual interests, and Germany seemed to be rather...kinky. Quite...very-not-vanilla. (This is coming from someone who has seen a lot of non-vanilla stuff and am quite used to it now, but it was quite a long time ago I saw that programme.) So based on that, I can imagine.

Jack said:
And I would be willing to engage in bisexual sex with my girlfriend if and only if the third party is a girl. I'd allow her dating other girls too but I draw the line at being a cuck which I can't do.
I presumed Jack was a Boy's name. A Boy fucking his girlfriend and another Girl is not Jack being bisexual! :p "Come on, honey. You said we could have a bisexual threesome; I bought some lube for you! ;-)"

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
I don't want to describe this because of particular reasons but you can read the literature on Berlin sex clubs and you'll quickly come to understand why I hate these Jews so much and their culture.
Actually, I can remember seeing something briefly about different places and their sexual interests, and Germany seemed to be rather...kinky. Quite...very-not-vanilla. (This is coming from someone who has seen a lot of non-vanilla stuff and am quite used to it now, but it was quite a long time ago I saw that programme.) So based on that, I can imagine.

Jack said:
I presumed Jack was a Boy's name. A Boy fucking his girlfriend and another Girl is not Jack being bisexual! :p "Come on, honey. You said we could have a bisexual threesome; I bought some lube for you! ;-)"
Yeah im not bi so no can do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back